Where Is She?

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

 

Yejin's POV 

 

So what happened the past week was the following : 

 

1. I got the cast removed with Youngmin with me and we ate dinner after that. 

 

2. When I got home Onew, Taemin, Key, Minho and Jonghyun said sorry to me for not considering my feelings that day and even tried throwing me a mini party for my birhday

 

3. I forgave them. 

 

4. Had a little argument with mom about the wedding thing. 

 

5. I almost got disowned because I didn't want to go through with the wedding. 

 

6. Me and Jinyoung didn't get to see each other because of his hectic schedules because he was about to debut soon.   

 

7. SHINee went ahead and recorded for their Japanese single and prepared for SM Town Paris.

 

8. I had a little compromise with mom. I agreed to go abroad after my contract with SM Entertainment expires. 

 

9. I went to work again with Starship Entertainment so I got to see a lot of Youngmin and Kwangmin.

 

10. I cut my hair shorter. 

 

Can you believe it? I actually cut my hair shorter. What was I even thinking? Anyway, I don't know how to tell Onew and Taemin that I will be leaving. I sighed. I continued to walk the hallways of the school. Huh. Its oddly quiet today. Too quiet. Then I remembered. Isn't today Valentines day? Shouldn't there be a lot of people making confessions? I looked around me and there were only a few number of people who were there. Anyway, I walked around the school aimlessly today since today there were no classes but you have to go to school and it was mandatory. Yeesh. I swear this school have weird habits. I went to the school's garden to at least see where everyone went to. And to my expectations, the massive amount of students were crowding encircling the huge tree in the middle of the school garden. I wonder what's up. 

 

"Hey, what's going on?" I asked one of the girls who was trying to squeeze herself in the crowd to get in front. 

 

"Didn't you see the poster in the entrance of the school?" She asked. No. I didn't. I was to busy reading a book when I entered the school 

 

"No." I said to her. 

 

"Well, SHINee is performing today in school because its valentines day." She said happily and then scurried away and got lost in sight when she entered the huge crowd.

 

Performing huh? Doesn't concern me so… I'll go up to the rooftop. The screaming girls are getting annoying already. I went up. No one was there. Well that was a good thing. I sighed and laid in the floor shivering when the bare part of my legs touched the ground. I looked up to the clouds and thought about everything. How should I tell Onew and Taemin I'm leaving after working in June with SM Entertainment? I shrugged at that though. I probably shouldn't say anything. Let mom do all the talking. I don't want to interfere. I went ahead and agreed with Mom to go abroad because she said she'd fund me and support me in photography and fashion designing. Since I told her I had interest in fashion designs. Somehow I grew a liking to fashion designing because I hung out with Key most of the time and he'd usually tell me tips and all that about fashion. Then I realized I have to tell Jinyoung about this. But how? For sure he'll stop me from leaving. Then there's Youngmin and Kwangmin. UGH! How hard is it to announce that I'll be leaving eh?! This would have been so much easier if I had a girl friend to talk to. And unfortunately I don't have one. What a sad life you have Yejin? What the heck am I talking about? I chose this life because I didn't want plastic friends that would only be there because my brothers are famous and I'm rich. Stupid society. 

 

Well, this is definitely relaxing. Its peaceful and quiet. I could actually think to myself without anyone bothering me. I closed my eyes and somehow drifted to sleep. 

 

Key's POV 

 

I wonder if she has time after school. I want to take her out to dinner or something. Both me and Jonghyun agreed to ask her out today. But instead of making her choose who, we decided that one half of her day would be spent with me and the other half with him. I guess Jonghyun would ask her later. After the performance I will definitely look for her. 

 

"Hyung! Bali!" Taemin said running to the stage. 

 

"NEH!" I ran after him. 

 

Youngmin's POV 

 

Whew! This is it! This is the moment! I will do my best and confess to her. I clutched my chest trying desperately to calm down my pounding heart. It was pounding so hard I thought it would break through my ribs. Seriously, its like running a marathon or something. I prepared everything. All I need to do now is look for her. I asked Kwangmin and Minwoo to help me look for her. 

 

"Hyung! I haven't seen her anywhere." Minwoo huffed. 

 

"Aniyo~ I haven't seen her as well." Kwangmin said. 

 

"Where could she have gone?" I asked. 

 

"OH! I have an idea." Minwoo said. 

 

"What is it?" I asked. Then Minwoo and Kwangmin looked at each other like I'm missing a big puzzle and it was right in my face kind of thing. 

 

"What?" I looked at both of them. 

 

"I've seen her go to the music room and the roof top too!" Minwoo said. 

 

"Oh. Yeah. Come to think of it I've seen her there a couple of times." Kwangmin said. 

 

"Okay okay. I'll go to the roof top and you guys go see if she's in the music room." I said. 

 

Then I ran towards the stairs going to the roof top. I reached there in a short time. I took a deep breath and opened the door. When I did I saw a thin beautiful girl laying down on the ground with her head looking up the sky with her eyes closed. She looked so peaceful right now. I wonder what she was doing before I came. Is she asleep? Omo! She's not dead right? I went closer and crouched down next to her and examined her face. Whoaaa~ I haven't actually seen her this close before. Her skin is so white and beautiful. Not like the white kind of dead look. It was just right. Her perfect light pink lips. Her silky hair that used to be long is now cut short. What a shame. She cut most of her hear and its now only up to her shoulder. Her hands were long and slender. I wonder what it felt like to touch those hands and hold it. I wonder what it felt like to kiss her light pink lips and caress that beautiful face of hers. I snapped out of my thoughts. I shouldn't bother her. She looks so tired. Maybe it was because all of those late night work we've done in the past week. I texted Minwoo to bring me a pillow and a blanket from the infirmary. Minutes later he came running with a pillow and a folded blanket in each arm. I thanked him and told him to go back with Kwangmin and prepare in the restaurant. I started at her again after placing the pillow under her head. Aish! I can't stop thinking about her lips. I leaned in to kiss her… 

 

Key's POV 

 

WAAAH! I'm so tired. That was probably the most exhausting performance ever. I wonder what Yejin is doing right now. I wonder where she is. Huh. 

 

"Yeobo~!" I called out to Jonghyun who was still wet from Taemin's little water gun stunt earlier. 

 

"What is it yeobo?" He asked. 

 

"Do you know where Yejin is?" I asked him. 

 

"By now, she's probably in the roof top escaping this mess." He smiled at me. 

 

How'd he know that when I don't? Am I missing a puzzle piece here? Whatever. I rushed to the rooftop excited to bring Yejin on a date with me. To my disappointment, someone beat me to it already. She was laying down on the ground with a blonde person leaning close to her face almost kissing her. 

 

---------------

Author's Note : ugh! Sorry for updating lamely. T_T MIANHEEE! T_T I have a little writer's block here so I kind of updated a little slow. T_T Anyway, I just recently thought of what to write for the next chapters. kekeke~ :) I'll be busy around next week so I wont probably update as much. :) Then by July 22-27 I wouldn't update because I will be on a trip with friends. I'm just telling you guys this in advance. LOL. :)