The Party (Part 1)

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

Key's POV 

 

I finally convinced her to coming with us to the party. But I've got a price to pay. Taemin owes me. Big time. If I don't get out alive then I will kill Taemin ahead of time. 

 

"Show me the mother load." said to her pulling up my sleeves getting ready for battle. 

 

She nodded and led me to the walk in closet where her mother's designer line was stored. I bet all those clothes are for her daughter to wear but she didn't tell Yejin that. We tried almost all of the outfits there before picking the perfect one for the event. Its was a white dress with black laces on it and a ribbon to match.

 

Sweet Fashion Lace Elastic Waist Ladies Dresses D3153 White

(a/n : Don't mind the girl okay?) 

 

And then it hit me. I saw a pair of gorgeous black stilletoe heels by the heels aisle.  It was perfect. 

 

5be9a6bf8b61d6ec_ninewest-val.xlarge.jpg

 Then I called over a hair and make up artist to do a make over for her. They curled up her hair nicely and pulled it up. 

 

6a011017cd89ca860e01240b76dbe7860e-500pi

They made her look like a goddess in front of me in a matter of an hour. 

 

Yejin's POV 

 

I walked towards the huge vanity mirror Key had in his room. I covered my eyes with my hands for me not to see myself. I was afraid of the outcome. 

 

"Put down your hands." I did what he said but kept my eyes shut. 

 

"YAH! Open your eyes so you could see how beautiful you are." He said. 

 

"SHIRO." I said firmly. 

 

"You don't want to?" He asked. "Fine then. I guess I have to force you." He said. I could just imagine his face with an evil smirk. 

 

"Andwae!" I said resisting his inviting voice. 

 

"Okay then. It was your choice." Then his hand cupped my chin. He was pulling in my face closer and closer. 

 

"FINE!" I gave in. GAH! I'm so weak! When did I become this weak? Aish! 

 

I took a deep breath and slowly opened my eyes. THIS IS IT. WHOA?! Is that really me? I look... not like me. 

 

"Key, is that really me?" I asked him with a blank look on my face. 

 

"Yes. You're beautiful." He said smiling at me. 

 

"How'd you make this possible?" I asked him still dumbfounded. 

 

"Like I said, I am the Almighty Key." He said smirking. 

---------------------

Author's Note : CLIFFHANGGER AGAIN! :)) HEEEHEEE! :) Anyway, its 1:45 already. :) I'm still talking to umma~! :) She's still awake. :) SUBSCRIBE TO HER STORY SMILE by sh-rtcake. Its a good fic. Though she doesn't update as often as I do. :)

CLICCKKKK ---------->