I'm In Trouble.

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

 

Yejin's POV 

 

I came home after Youngmin and Kwangmin brought me to a coffee shop. 

 

*FLASHBACK* 

 

"Oh! Noonaa! Look!" Youngmin pointed to a coffee shop.

 

I looked at the direction he pointed at. It was an ordinary cafe. 

 

"What?" I looked at him then back at the cafe. 

 

"Lets go there before we go home." He said dragging me along. 

 

I looked at Kwangmin giving him a help-me-your-brother-is-dragging-me-along. He rolled his eyes and followed us to the cafe. Kwangmin opened the door for Youngmin to freely drag me into the cafe. He went to the counter with him holding on to my wrist. 

 

"What do you want to order?" Youngmin asked. 

 

"Just get me an iced latte." I said. 

 

"Order me a Mocha Frap." Kwangmin said to his twin. 

 

Youngmin nodded and said the orders to the guy behind the cashier. "Get me two iced lattes and a mocha frap. Just the regular sized cups, arraso?" He said. 

 

After waiting for a few minutes the drinks were ready and we took it out after paying. We walked all the way home. Youngmin would say jokes and me and Kwangmin would laugh like crazy. Actually we really didn't go straight home after ordering coffee. We walked to the nearby noraebang. Just to let you know that was Youngmin's idea. Note to self : never let Youngmin talk you to doing something. You'll end up in trouble. 

 

*END OF FLASHBACK* 

 

And now I'm by the door breathing heavily. I know I'm gonna be in trouble. Yep. Its already past midnight. All of them are home. Onew. Taemin. Minho. Jonghyun. And Key. I wasn't afraid of them. Except maybe Key and Onew. I breathed deeply for the last time before I welcomed my death. 

 

Key's POV 

 

She's home. I can sense it. I feel her presence. 

 

"She's home. Get to your places." I said in a cold tone. 

 

This kid dares to go out of the house this late. She is so in trouble when she opens that door. 

 

"Remind me again why we're doing this?" Taemin asked. 

 

"Your noona has to learn a lesson." Onew said. 

 

I went to the couch with Onew and Jonghyun. I heard the door knob click. She's here. 

 

 

New York Penthouse Interior

 

"Oh. You guys are already here. What time did you get home?" She asked as if nothing happened. 

 

"Around eight." Minho said. 

 

She started to walk to her room and pretend like she didn't do anything. 

 

"Where do you think you're going?" Onew asked. 

 

"To my room and change clothes." She said. 

 

"Ani. Come here a sec. Sit." He said pointing to the couch that was across from where we were sitting. 

 

"What's with this all of a sudden?" She asked. 

 

She knew she was in trouble and yet she still dared to pretend like nothing happened. Idiot. Ohoho. You are so going to get a nagging from me today young lady. I was still mad about earlier. She ditched me for the twins. SHE DITCHED THE ALMIGHTY KEY! Is that even possible? AISH! Stupid idiotic woman. She sat at the couch across from us. 

 

"Do you know why you're in trouble?" Onew asked. 

 

"Y-yeah. Partly." She stuttered. 

 

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?!" I started. "Do you know how worried we were?!" I added. 

 

"I understand that." She said calmly. HOW CAN SHE FREAKIN' HANDLE THIS CALMLY. I'm loosing my head because I tried to search for her everywhere and no one even knew where she was! I ran all the way to school just to ask some of the students if they've seen her. They said she went home with the Jo Twins but no one really knew where they were. 

 

"Why was your phone off anyway?" I asked her frowning. 

 

"It ran out of battery." She said. 

 

"AISH! I'm really gonna go crazy because of you! One week cleaning and cooking!" I said in irritation. I walked out on her and went to the room to sleep. 

 

Yejin's POV 

 

What's up with him?! Is he my brother to nag me that much?! Aish! Idiot. I frowned. 

 

"I guess what he's trying to say is you clean and cook as punishment because you were gone for a long time and didn't even bother to call or message us." Onew said. 

 

"You're with him on this?!" I asked in shock. 

 

"Well, he's umma. I can't really do anything about that. Besides, he did ran all around just to look for you the most." Onew explained. 


"He ran from school to hear just to look for me?" I asked.

 

"Yeah. Well, me and Jonghyun too. Minnie stayed here with Minho just in case you came when we were out looking for you." He said with a concerned expression. 

 

"Oh." I didn't know they did all that. And there I was having fun with Kwangmin and Youngmin. I felt guilt creep through my skin. I shrugged. 

 

"Go and change then sleep." He said to me. I did what he said and went ahead. 

------------------

Author's Note : Sorry for late updates. T_T Aish~ I'm a bit slow in updating recently. I don't know why. Anyway, Here's another update. Boring eh? I thought so. Anyway, I'll make up for the next chapters. :) COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE DEAR READERS! :)