Chaos In The Studio : Almost... Lost My Control.

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

 

Yejin's POV 

 

"MWOH?!" I asked irritated. 

 

My personal assistant came behind me and offered to take my things. I have her my bag and jacket. I asked her to bring me my camera. She went away to get them. Then I faced the managers and staff. 

 

"Who is missing?" I asked. 

 

"I believe its Nicole Jung-shii." One of the staff said. 

 

"Arraso." I rolled my eyes. "If she does not come with in 20 minutes we will continue with the photo shoot with out her. You got me?" I pointed at their manager. 

 

"20 MINUTES." I emphasized. 

 

I walked towards the staff that was in charge of the designs of the venue. I told them to arrange a few things. 

 

-20 Minutes Later- 

 

OMFG! WHO DOES THIS GIRL THINK SHE IS?! ITS ALREADY 20 MINUTES AND SHE'S STILL NOT HERE! I irritatedly tapped my foot on the ground waiting for that girl to come. 

 

"UGH!" I sighed in frustration. "Go ahead and get ready please. We'll start the shoot in 5." I said. 

 

I drank the coffee that was bought earlier. I sighed. This is going to be definitely a long day. She finally came when we were already half way through the photo shoot. 

 

"Oh. So I guess someone decided to show up." I snapped at her. 

 

"I'm sorry. I had a schedule earlier." She shot back. 

 

"You could've informed us that you were going to be late." I said irritated already. 

 

"Pali! Take your place their." I pointed to the set with the nine people taking their poses. 

 

"Arraso." She said mockingly. 

 

My eyes widened as she took her place in Key's lap. Okay. This goes BEYOND boundaries. This girl is really testing me. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I opened them again and it seems that Key was enjoying this moment. ing . He doesn't even know that his own girl friend is getting jealous. 

 

"Yah. Do it more naturally. You look stiff." I told Nicole. 

 

"Really?" How's this?" She actually provoked my by hugging Key's neck with a wide smile. 

 

I smirked. 

 

"Go play around like little kids. I want a more natural picture. I don't want to see FAKE smiles." I said. 

 

She fumed and I smirked again. HAHA. Now thats getting in her nerves. After a few shots I called in a break. I walked over to my own chair and asked my Secretary to bring me another round of coffee. If Taemin wasn't there who was comforting me and keeping me cool I would've attacked that girl and gave her permanent physical and mental scars. 

 

"Noona. Chill, aright?" Taemin said softly. 

 

"Thanks Taemin. That makes me feel better. I guess." I said to him. 

 

He patted my back lightly. 

 

"I'll talk to hyung about this later." He said to me. 

 

"Honestly, Taemin. This was all too much." I told him. 

 

"So what are you gonna do now noona?" He asked. 

 

"I guess I'll take a few days off. Maybe a week." I said. 

 

"Arraso. If that's the only way you're going to be happy then go with it."

 

"Thanks again Taemin." I said to him and got up from my chair. 

 

I called in everyone back to the set to finish the final set of pictures to be taken. Apparently, the magazine editor wanted couple shots that were a bit mature. So  did what they requested. I really didn't like the idea of having my boyfriend lip locking with another woman. But okay. Fine. I'm being a professional person here. I would have been okay with it if she didn't look at me with lust filled eyes and a smirk on her face. . Since they were the last couple to be taken shots I quickly asked my secretary to come over. 

 

"Listen carefully to me okay?"

 

She nodded and opened her notebook to take notes. 

 

"First, treat the staff today for a meal. Charge it in my account. Tell them its a celebration thing for doing a well done job. Second, take the memory card of these camera and give me another memory card. Third, ask Angel to edit this and submit this tomorrow to Elle. She knows what to do. Fourth, clear my schedule for the whole week and file in an emergency leave for me. Fifth, take a day off while I'm gone. Okay?" I said to her.

 

She scribbled on her notebook the things she should do and nodded at each one. 

 

"Lastly, please bring me my things now." She nodded again and went away getting my things. 

 

After she had done that I walked back to the car with her and drove off. 

 

---------------

Author's Note : sickish chapter eh? Well, I tried. Actually, rushed chapter. =)) Anyway, update again tomorrow. Two or three updates tomorrow I guess. :) Keep the comments coming guys. ALSO THE SUBBIES. :)) Anyways, love ya guys. :) 

 

Love Author Jaeee~ <3