Getting Beat Up By Queenkas.

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

Yejin's POV

 

I entered the class and most of the people were whispering. Like the usual I sat beside Key, while Jonghyun was in front of me and Minho was sitting behind me. They didn't really know me until that thing happened. They never even knew Onew and Taemin had a sister. I sighed and opened my book listening to the teacher's boring lesson. Then someone knocked in the classroom. I didn't bother to look up though. I was uninterested. 

 

"That reminds me class. We have new students." Mr. Ahn said. "Uh. We have Twins joining our class today. Please welcome them." He added. 

 

"Please take care of us. We are the Jo twins." I looked up when I heard the Jo twins part. 

 

"I'm Jo Kwangmin." Kwangmin introduced himself. 

 

"I'm Jo Youngmin!" Youngmin waved his hands and smiled widely. 

 

Girls were fingerling and going gaga over them. After taking a glance. I looked back down to my text book bowing down my head hoping neither of them recognized me. 

 

"Mr. Ahn, could I sit there?" I heard Youngmin asked. 

 

"Do what ever you want." Mr. Ahn said uninterested.

 

The next thing I knew Youngmin was already sitting next to me. Oh right. Crap. I forgot there was an empty seat next to me. "Oh! Noona!" Youngmin exclaimed. Dang it! 

 

I looked up to him and he was smiling. "Uh, yes?" I asked. 

 

"Oh. I'm sorry. I've mistaken you for someone else." Whoo! I sighed in relief.  

 

"Yejin-ah!" Key called me. Damn it Key! Why'd you have to do that!? Ugh! 

 

I turned my head to the side to look at Key. I heard the whispers from behind me. 

 

"Who does she think she is?" 

 

"Why is she talking to Key?" 

 

"Ohmygosh! Nerd is talking to Key!" Were what I heard the girls said. 

 

I shot them a glare and turned back to Key. 

 

"What is it?" I whispered to him. 

 

"Do you have time later at lunch?" He asked me. 

 

"What for?" I asked. 

 

"Lets have lunch together." He said with a smile. 

 

"Uh… okay." Its like I had a choice anyway. If I said no he would've dragged me along anyway. 

 

The lesson doesn't get interesting, does it? Ugh. I looked at my watch and it was five minutes till the bell rings for the next period. I gathered my things and fixed them. Just in time the bell rang and I went to my lockers to change the books I brought. My next period was self study so I could pretty much do what I wanted to do. I twist and turned for my combination. I was about to open it when someone slammed it shut. Whoa. Its these brats again. I guess its already that time of day where they bully me. I sighed. 

 

"What do you want this time?" I faced their leader. Honestly, I didn't know their names, I just called them blondie, stupid, idiot and brunette. 

 

Blondie was their leader. Then brunette was the violent one. Then the other two was obviously named because of their thinking capabilities. 

 

"Ohhh~ Look, Hyelin. Its the nerd who was talking to Key oppa earlier." Blondie said to brunette. 

 

"Looks like nerd earned some guts huh. Hyorin, what do we do with nerd today?" Hyelin, or shall I say brunette said. (a/n : I wasn't talking about any idol when I said Hyorin. I just thought of Hyelin first and it was the next thing that popped out in my head)

 

"Teach her a lesson." Hyelin/blondie said and popped her strawberry lollipop back into . 

 

I glared at them but stupid and idiot grabbed me from the back holding my arms restraining me from moving and escaping. They brought me to the school's exclusive garden where almost all of the student body are. Most of them were looking at us like we're having a show. I squirmed and threw a fit but I couldn't escape from stupid and idiot's grip on my arms. Hyelin took a punch at my stomach. Then Hyorin took a slap across my face. I curled up at the pain when Hyelin punched me. 

 

Taemin's POV 

 

I was walking in the hallways with my hands in my pockets. Hmm. Looks like there's something interesting in school today. Most of the school's student body was in the garden. All of them were crowding there so I couldn't really see anything. I over heard some of the students talking. I listened to them. 

 

"Unnie, look!" Girl one said to the other. 

 

"What is it?" The girl two asked. 

 

"Hyelin and Hyorin unnie is beating up Yejin unnie." Girl one said to girl two. 

 

"MWOH?! CHINCHA?" Girl two asked shocked. 

 

I grabbed girl one's shoulders. 

 

"Are they really beating her up?!" I asked. 

 

"OMO! Taemin oppa!" She squeaked.

 

"ANSWER ME!" I screamed at her. 

 

"N-n-eh!" She stuttered. 

 

Next thing I knew I was digging myself to the crowd to see for myself. They were right. Yejin noona was getting beat up. She was already bleeding. Why isn't she protecting herself? 

 

I dug out from the crowd and ran as fast as I could looking for the hyungs. I looked in different classrooms. No where to be found. Then I looked in the gym. Not there either. I finally found them in the music room laughing and having fun. 

 

Key's POV 

 

We were all laughing and all when Taemin burst out from the door. He looked like he was running a marathon. He was huffing trying to catch his breath. 

 

"Yejin…" "Noonaa!" He said trying to speak while he was catching his breath. 

 

"What is it Taemin?" Onew asked with a worried expression.  

 

"She's…" He breathed again. 

 

"SHE'S WHAT?!" Onew screamed. My smile faded away and Minho and Jonghyun instantly stopped from laughing. 

 

"She's getting beat up by the queenkas." Taemin said still short of breath. 

 

"Where are they?" I asked in a menacing tone. 

 

"They're in the school garden." Taemin said. 

 

Next thing that happened was me, Jonghyun, Onew, Minho and Taemin were running to the school's garden. Why didn't she protect herself? She know's self defense well. Aish! That idiot. Is she really planning to continue with pretending that Onew and Taemin isn't her brothers. Like she didn't know SHINee. Like she isn't the daughter of the CEO of Lee corp. and Lee Haewon. AISSH! That idiot. To think of her she'd probably not protect herself because of those reasons. AISH! Really that idiot! I ran as fast as I could. I finally reached the school's garden and pushed through the students who were watching. 

 

Yejin's POV 

 

I am already beat up. And I can't do anything anymore. I lost my strength. They were still going at me. I closed my eyes just waiting for them to stop. Tears rolled down my eyes because of pain. I could see my uniform messed up and there was blood stains on my uniform. Minutes later my eye sight blurred. 

 

"YAH! What are you doing?!"

 

"Noona! Gwenchana?!" 

 

"YEJIN! WHAT THE HAPPENED?!" 

 

"WHO DID THIS?!" 

 

"YAH! Come back here!" I heard those familiar voices. 

 

I blinked and saw SHINee running towards me. All I could think about was, NO. Don't do it. Don't come here! Stay away! But I didn't have the energy to say anything. Then… I passed out. Everything was pitch black now. But I could still hear everything. 

 

Taemin's POV 

 

"YAH! What are you doing?!" Key hyung screamed. 

 

"Noona! Gwenchana?!" Stupid Taemin, why the heck do I have to ask when its so obvious that she's hurt. I mentally hit myself. Her lips had a lot of cuts, she had scratch marks on her cheeks and neck, then her right cheek was swollen, then she had bruises on her arms. 

 

"YEJIN! WHAT THE HAPPENED?!" Jonghyun hyung said in shock. 

 

The four girls ran away dropping Yejin noona to the floor. We reached for her but sadly none of us caught her in time and she landed on her left arm. Ouch. I winced feeling noona's pain. That must have hurt a lot. 

 

"YAH! Come back here!" Onew hyung chased the four girls who was beating up noona earlier. 

 

"Yejin! Yejin!" Key hyung was trying to wake her up. It was no use. 

 

"Minho! Go run to the infirmary and inform the school doctor." Key hyung ordered Minho. 

 

"BALI!" Key screamed enough for the running Minho to hear. 

 

"Aish!" He carried Yejin princess style. 

 

"Jonghyun, go and help Onew with the four es." Key ordered. Yeesh! What a diva but Jonghyun nodded and went ahead and helped Onew hyung. 

 

"Taemin, get a teacher and tell them what happened." I nodded with a stern look and ran off to the teacher's room. 

 

------------------

Author's Note : This chapter is like a spur of the moment thing. *sorry for the violence even though its just a little bit :)* *smirks* I think someone is finally slowly realizing about his feelings. :> Anyway, preview! :) I wrote a previeeewww! :) HAHA! Sup people?! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! I wanna know yer thoughts about the fic~. :) 

 

I'm updating as much as I can today because I might loose internet connection again since it rained the whole day yesterday and I'm afraid that will happen again today. T_T 

--------------------

Next chapter's Preview : 

 

Key's POV 

 

Oh my god! Please don't let anything to happen to her. I wont forgive myself if anything happens to her. 

 

-----------------------

REPLIESS! : 

 

@yangj1132 : Wonderful! :) Hiiii~ :) 

 

@VictoriaDm : Youngmin is older~ But it seems like Kwangmin looks as if he's older and more mature. LOL. :)) 

 

@maui_maui : heehee~ :) Thank youuu~ *though sometimes it gets confusing for me to write it down. I have to constantly jump from all the written chapters for reference when I'm writing a new chapter. :)*