Scandal

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

 

Taemin's POV 

 

I was about to tell Yejin noona why hung brought her over yesterday to the dinner but Onew hyung called and said to come home because we had to talk about something. It sounded like an emergency so I rushed to the kitchen to tell noona I would be going back to the dorms. 

 

"Noona!" I called out. 

 

"Mm? Wae Taemin?" She looked innocently at me. 

 

"I need to go back now." I said pouting. 

 

"Oh? Chincha? Waeyo?" She asked. 

 

"Molla. It sounds like an emergency so I have to go." I said to her. 

 

"Arraso. Take care, okay?" She looked at me and smiled. 

 

I just nodded and left. 

 

Yejin's POV 

 

I sighed as I finished cooking. Maki was still asleep in her room. I really didn't want to bother her since she was still adjusting with her sleeping patterns. I flipped through the magazines and books, waiting for Maki to wake up. I stood up from the couch and walked to the kitchen to get some food. My stomach was already complaining. I ate quietly gazing out the window. I was still wondering why Key brought me to that dinner last night. I sighed again and pushed the crazy thoughts of it away. I crawled back to the couch with the laptop with me after washing the dishes. I opened my email. Hmm. An email.. from Jonghyun? 

 

From : Jonghyun

 

YEJIIIIN! Have you seen the news lately? GAHH! CHECK IT NOOOOW! 

 

To : Yejin

 

Huh? What news? I logged out of my email. I scrolled through the pages and saw what Jonghyun was talking about. My eyes widened as I read the head lines. 

 

----------

 

[News Flash] KARA's Nicole Jung and SHINee' s Kim Kibum. DATING?! 

 

Late last night some people have caught KARA's Nicole Jung and SHINee's Kim Kibum walking around KARA's dorm. Apparently, last night the rumored couple had dinner with SNSD's Jessica Jun, SHINee members and Onew and Taemin's sister Jessica Yejin Lee. Netizens who was seen the photographic evidence said, "He must have introduced her as his girlfriend.", "WHAAA! Noooo~", "Congratulations to the new coupleee!" and many others. Though still a rumor, our sources say that it has yet to be confirmed with their respective company managements. 

 

----------

 

No One's POV 

 

Meanwhile back in SHINee's dorm… 

 

SHINee's manager had called everyone's attention because of the recent scandal. 

 

"What is this?!" Their manager said in rage. 

 

"I just brought her home." Key explained. 

 

The other four had just stared at the laptop screen infront of them. 

 

"Is it true hyung?" Taemin asked, breaking the awkward silence. 

 

"Of course not!" Key said defensively. 

 

"You do understand we need to take action on this, right Key?" His manager eyed him. 

 

"Arraso, hyung." Key replied. 

 

"Lets go to the main office." Their manager said. 

 

"Do we all have to go?" Taemin asked. 

 

"Not really. I just need Kibum and Jinki there." The manager said. 

 

"Arraso hyung, I'll be in noona's hours then." Taemin said and left. 

 

Taemin arrived at his sister's apartment. He rang the doorbell but no one was answering the door. He started banging on the door. 

 

"Noona!" Taemin screamed enough to wake up the sleeping Maki. 

 

"Taemin?" Maki opened the door. 

 

"Is Yejin noon home?" Taemin asked. 

 

"Ne. I think she's in her room. Waeyo?" Maki said. 

 

"Someone happened." Taemin ended up telling Maki everything.

 

Then Taemin decided to knock on Yejin's bedroom door. 

 

"Noona? Gwenchanayo?" Taemin asked. 

 

After a few minutes, no one was answering the door. He decided to just open the door and he found an empty room with a note on Yejin's pillow. 

 

Yah! Dongsaeng. 

 

I knew you were coming. I know what happened. Don't need to tell me. Don't need to explain. I get it. Don't look for me either. Don't tell the others I'm gone okay. I need time to think. 

 

-Yejin 

 

Yejin's POV 

 

I decided to walk around to get some air. How could he do that to me? Wasn't I enough? I shook the thought of my head. I might end up doing something stupid again. Just then I got a call from the office. 

 

"Hello?" 

 

"Yejin-ah?" 

 

"Ne?" 

 

"Are you available tomorrow?" 

 

"I guess so. Wae?" 

 

"We would like you to be the photographer for tomorrow. Is that alright with you?" 

 

"I guess. Who's photoshoot?" 

 

"Shinee's." 

 

"Arraso." 

 

I switched off my phone so that no one else could call me and shoved it back in my pockets. Why is life such a to me? 

 

-------------

Author's Notes : HAIGAIS! :) NEW UPDATE TODAY! I got distracted with watching Protect the Boss earlier. GAAH! JAEJOONG! :)) lol. /spazz. I'll finish the fic by the end of this week so look forward to it okay? :) kekeke~ :)