A Trip With SHINee (Part 1)

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

 

 

Yejin's POV 

 

Since mom and dad are away and its winter break we'll be going skiing. But to my luck, I have to go with SHINee. Honestly, I don't know how I got into this mess.

 

"Young miss, do you want me to bring your things down stairs already?" My personal maid, Eun hee asked. 

 

"Yes. Thank you Eun hee~" I hugged her before she went down. 

 

"Yejin Noona!" Taemin called out. 

 

"What?" I walked down the stairs. 

 

"Nothing. I was about to call you to come down." Taemin said. 

 

"Kaja!" Onew took my wrist and dragged me to the car. 

 

"YAH! That hurts." Well, mostly because I was resisting his grip. I didn't really want to go. I'd rather stay home and do my home works. Wow. Sounds so unlike me. I must detest hanging around with them. 

 

"Come on. We don't have all day. We made reservations." Jonghyun said encouraging me to go in the car. 

 

"Fine. Yeeesh! You guys are so pushy." I said getting in the car. 

 

"Good girl." Jonghyun patted my head. 

 

"Hrmph!" I crossed my arms and turned away. 

 

"What?" He asked surprised by my actions. 

 

"I'm not a puppy you know." I stuck out my tongue at him like a five year old. 

 

"Do that again and I might just eat you up." He smirked.

 

"YAH!" Key slapped the back of his head. "Don't you dare touch my baby." He glared at Jonghyun. 

 

"And since when was I yours?" I asked. 

 

"Since yesterday when I met you." He smiled at me. "I couldn't resist it. Your looks just begged me to be umma." He said. 

 

I raised an eyebrow. Okay? What's with him? Is that is nature or what? 

 

*At The Hotel* 

 

Wow. I didn't know that my brother's would actually bring me to such a place. Wonderful. They are definitely up to something. 

 

"Yejin!" Someone called out my name. I turned around to see who it was but no one was there. Suddenly someone covered my eyes. "Guess who." The person whispered in my ears. His familiar voice would not fool me. Never. 

 

"You are never gonna fool nor surprise me Jonghyun." I said. 

 

"Awww! You're no fun." He complained. 

 

I stuck my tongue out like a five year old. Teasing this guy is fun. I guess I have a new hobby. 

 

"That's it! You asked for it." He said grabbing my waist. His face was getting closer and closer to my face. His lips almost touched mine. 

 

"YAH!" I tried struggling to push him away from me. 

 

"Bad girl." He smirked. 

 

"YAH! JONGHYUN! How many times have I told you not to touch my baby?!" Key grabbed me dragging me away from Jonghyun then hugged me in his arms. I kept my head rested on his chest. 

 

"Umma!" I played along. 

 

"Awww! Are you okay baby? Did this Ahjusshi do anything to you?" Key said while my hair. 

 

"YAH! Who are you calling Ahjusshi?!" Jonghyun sounded irritated. 

 

"DINO HEAD." Key snapped back. "Poor baby~" He cooed at me. 

 

----------------------

Author's Note : here's an update. Sorry I haven't updated yesterday. Laziness struck me. Tsk tsk. Anyway, I'll go out today. YIPIIII! :) LOL. Enjoyyy~!