The B1A4 Members.

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

 

Yejin's POV 

 

 

I was ready to go out. I really didn't want to go but then, DO I EVEN HAVE A CHOICE? I didn't think so. Anyway, as I opened the door of the bathroom. I walked out a little bit unsteady with the heels mom made me wear. I looked down and saw the skirt of the dress was a bit crumpled so I straightened it out.

 

"Eeep!" I heard mom squeal from the living room. 

 

I looked up and I saw Jinyoung wearing a tux and everything. Was there some sort of formal event I don't know of? He looked so dashing and everything. I mean, like I said, he's handsome and everything but I just don't feel the spark. Its been already a week right after the accident. Meaning we only have two weeks left until the deal is done. Since I'm a good daughter. I'm still trying to fall for this person. But no matter what I do, I just can't. 

 

"Shall we go now?" He asked me stretching his arm out to offer his hand to me. 

 

I reached out my right hand to him accepting his offer and I went silently protesting in my own thoughts. I wish SHINee were here to save me. They probably have a schedule today though. I sighed again and went with him. When we reached the front yard there was a car- no wait. Scratch that. A van there. He opened the door for me in the back and helped me get in. Why am I not surprised that he brought along s and his manager along with him? I sat in the window seat with Jinyoung beside me. (a/n : imagine their car like shinee's) Behind me was the other three. While their maknae was sitting in front. How do I know all this stuff? I searched of course. The whole car ride was very awkward. It was really really awkward. We reached the restaurant and everyone escorted me and Jinyoung to the restaurant. 

 

"Hi! I believe we met in the elevator." Baro said. How cute. Did I just think this kid is CUTE? What…?

 

I shook my head clearing my thoughts.  I smiled at him. "Yeah…" I said in a low voice. 

 

"Hi! I'm Baro." He said. He smiled. 

 

"I'm CNU." The tall one with glasses and long hair (for a guy) said. 

 

"I'm Gongchan! I'm the maknae!" He said cheerily. 

 

"I'm Sandeul." The other one who looked like Jinyoung said. 

 

"So you're really going to marry him?" Sandeul pointed his thumb to Jinyoung who was already sitting beside me. 

 

"No. Well. I guess if this works out then yes?" I said straight forwardly. 

 

"She's right." Jinyoung agreed with me. 

 

"Really?" Gongchan asked in shock."I thought people marry because they're in love." He said. 

 

"Poor innocent maknae." Baro shook his head. 

 

"Wae hung?" Gongchan faced Baro. 

 

"Pabo!" His hyungs said. Then I saw Jinyoung chuckle beside me. 

 

"Well not everyone get married because of love Gongchan." Jinyoung said with a smile on his face. 

 

"Innocent maknae." Baro said again. 

 

"HYUNGGG~!" Gongchan whined. 

 

"What?" Baro looked at Gongchan innocently. 

 

Gongchan glared at Baro and the the rest of us laughed at their silliness. 

 

Taemin's POV 

 

I expected to see noona with just Jinyoung. But why is the others here? Aish! I fished out my phone from my pockets. 

 

-------------------

To : Gongchan 

 

YAH! What are you doing with Yejin noona and Jinyoung hyung? 

 

From : Taemin 

-------------------

To : Taemin 

 

I want to ruin their date. >:) 

 

From : Gongchan 

-------------------

To : Gongchan 

 

YAH! GET OUT OF THERE! We're planning something! I'll tell you the plan later on! Just come out with the rest of them and leave noona and hyung.

 

From : Taemin 

-------------------

To : Taemin 

 

Arraso, arraso! 

 

From : Gongchan

-------------------

 

I sighed in relief and waited for Gongchan out side the restaurant where noona and hyung couldn't see us. 

 

-------------------

Author's Note : GAH! I'm uninspired. SORRY! T_T Anyway, Sorry for the boring chapter though. T_TBUT STILL COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :) Still can't get over the fact that shinee came to the philippines and I missed them. URGH! T_T