Chaos In The Studio : KARA?!

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

 

Yejin's POV 

 

I reached a certain park. There were a lot of children playing around and families having a picnic. Couples having a date and being lovey-dovey. Ugh. I went over and sat down on the grass under the tree and stared into space in deep thought. Suddenly I could feel moisture in my eyes and tears flowed down my cheeks. I quickly wiped them away and decided to go back. I went back home after receiving another call. When I came home no one was there. I opened my phone and brought it back to life. Apparently, I received 100 + missed calls and 70 + text messages from Key, Taemin, Onew Jonghyun, Minho and Maki. I sighed. I called Maki. 

 

"Hello?! YEJIN! Is that you?" I heard a panic struck person on the other line. 

 

"Yeah. What do you expect?" I asked sarcastically. 

 

"I thought you were lost or something. You might have jump to the Han River. Or something worse. Like you could have been !" She emphasized the word "" 

 

"U-huh~ Don't get your in a twist. I'm at home right now. I went out to get a breather earlier." I said to her. 

 

"Yeah yeah! You could have woken me up to tell me or you could have left a note you know! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS WHEN TAEMIN CAME BANGING ON THE DOOR LOOKING FOR YOU!?" She screamed over the phone. 

 

You know, like those nagging mothers calling their children where they are when its already passed their curfew. I laughed internally and replied to her. 

 

"You know, you sound like a nagging mother." I chuckled. 

 

"THIS IS NO LAUGHING MATTER YOUNG LADY!" She sounded enraged. 

 

"Pabo! Young lady? What am I? 15?" I asked sarcastically. 

 

"Pffft. Just don't do that again. Okay? You don't know how frantic we were when you left with out a word." She said as her voice softened. 

 

"Arraso." I said. 

 

"I'll be home in 15. Taemin and Key are coming with me. I hope you don't mind." She said. 

 

"Why would I mind?" I sarcastically said rolling my eyes. 

 

"I don't know. Maybe because you have that issue with Key. You know…" She trailed off. 

 

"We'll talk about this when you get home. You're phone bill is increasing." I pointed out. 

 

"Arraso, arraso. Annyeong. See you at home." She said. 

 

"Take care, okay?" 

 

"Yup. PPYONG!" 

 

I tossed my phone on the couch and it landed with a soft thud. I crashed on the couch face down on the pillow. UGH! Why is my life such a chaotic mess? I mentally slapped myself. I stayed like that for a few minutes and got up to wash my face and change my clothes. 

 

"I'M HOMEEE!" I heard Maki's high pitched voice. 

 

"YEJIN?" 

 

"I'm here in my room." I said loudly so that she could hear me. 

 

A few seconds later I heard a knock on my door. 

 

"Come in." 

 

Maki's head peeked from the door. She had a huge smile plastered on her face. 

 

"What's with that smile?" I asked her. 

 

"Pshh! Don't be like that! I'm trying to lighten up the atmosphere here." She said. 

 

"Doesn't really help." I said rolling my eyes. 

 

"Will you just come out and talk to him?" She asked me with pleading eyes. 

 

I sighed deeply and nodded. 

 

"Fine." 

 

I came out of the room and saw Key and Taemin sitting on the couch. 

 

"Yejin… look-" Key started but I cut him off. 

 

"No Key. You look here. I don't expect an explanation or an apology. I want to know the exact reason why." I said to him in a blank emotionless tone. 

 

"I was bringing her home after our dinner." He said. 

 

"Alright. I believe you." I said. But I wasn't really budging.

 

It kind of hurts to know that your boyfriend is publicly dating another celebrity when he is dating you, yourself. 

 

"It doesn't sound like you do." he said. 

 

"I'm not completely sure Key." I said and walked off back to my room, plugged in my earphones and set up the volume on high. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep forgetting everything that happened. 

 

-------------

 

*The Next Morning* 

 

I was lazily getting ready for work at four in the morning. I already had breakfast, took a shower, brushed my teeth, changed my clothes and got my things. All that was left was to write a note for Maki before leaving. 

 

Makiiii~! 

 

There's food on the counter. :) Have a great morning. I'm off to work, okay? Take careee~! 

 

Love, 

 

Yejin 

 

I sighed and placed the note on her door before leaving the house. I passed by the coffee shop before entering the office building. My jacket was hanging on my right arm while I held the coffee with my left hand. I heard  the clicking of my heels agains the marble floor of the lobby. I could hear the good morning ma'am's as I pass by. I ignored them all as I walked by. I was in a very sour mood today. Don't expect me to be casual to anyone today. Especially, SHINee. I walked in on my office and my secretary greeted me with a good morning, smile and a ninety degree bow. *sighs* 

 

"Good morning. Are the clothes delivered already to the shooting sight?" I asked her. 

 

"Yes, ma'am." She answered. 

 

"What time does the shoot start?" I asked. 

 

"In about two hours. Should I call in already ma'am?" She asked. 

 

"No need. I'll do it myself. Please inform me right away when SHINee and the female models are already in the venue." I said giving her instructions. 

 

"Arraso. Anything else?" She asked with a smile. 

 

"Nope. That would be all. Thank you." I said sitting down on my chair. 

 

I sipped on my coffee and all that. I checked the pictures that was on my memory card. I did some editing on them too. I didn't notice that an hour and thirty minutes had already passed. 

 

"Ma'am, the models and SHINee are already on their way at the venue. Should I get the car now?" She asked. 

 

"Yes, please. And while your at it. Please get me another not fat latte." I said to her. 

 

"Neh agashi." She bowed and left. 

 

I got the camera and my bag. Me and my secretary got on to the car and went to the venue of the photo shoot. Apparently, they let me choose what theme I would like to do. And I chose something daring and dark. So they prepared the venue in a hotel that had a vintage feel to it. A few days ago I went to the venue to check the progress. And all I could say is that they did a good job. The car had stopped in front of the venue. I looked out and there was shinee. I sighed and got out of the car and walked towards the crew and the manager. 

 

"Annyeong haseyo." They bowed. 

 

"Hello, everyone. So is everything set up?" I asked. 

 

"Yes. But there is one technical problem though." One of the crew members said. 

 

"What is it?" I made a face. 

 

"KARA is missing one member." She said. 

 

"KARA?" I raised an eyebrow. 

 

"Yeah. They are the female models that will be modeling with SHINee today." One of the managers spoke up. 

 

WHAT THE ?! FML. 

 

----------------

Author's Notes : UPDATE FOR TODAY! This was supposed to be a longer chapter but since its already 11 pm and I sill have school tomorrow. I MUST BE OFF TO NEVERLAND! =)) Anyways, how's this chaptiee guys? COMMENT AND SUBBIES! Pretty please *insert picture/gif of Jjongie making a puppy dog eyes*? HAHAHAHA!