Why Is It Always A Disaster Waking Up To Onew And Taemin?

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

 

Yejin's POV 

 

"YEJIIIINNN!" I heard that familiar voice. I frowned. 

 

Oh no. Not good! I really hate it when my brother's wake me up. They are never gentle. I shouldn't have stayed up so late last night. 

 

"YAAAH! IREONAAA!" Taemin screamed. 

 

"YEJIN-AHHH!" Onew jumped on my bed. 

 

I grabbed another pillow aside from the one I was hugging earlier and hit both of them with the pillow. I heard a loud thud and I smiled to myself victoriously. 

 

"That'll teach you to wake me up so violently." I stuck out my tongue at both of them. 

 

Taemin shot up quickly and plopped beside me. "NOONAAA! YOU'RE AWAKE!" He is cheery today. I wonder what's up. He was already in his school uniform. 

 

"You look happy today.." I raised an eyebrow at him. 

 

"Its the first day of a new year!" He cheered. 

 

"What's so good about it?" I sulked. 

 

"Yah! What's with the face?" Onew plopped at my other side so now I was sitting in between Onew and Taemin. He pinched my nose.

 

"JINKIIIIIII!" I pushed him off the bed. 

 

Suddenly the door of my room opened and Key's head peeked through. 

 

"Get ready for school." Key said. "Breakfast is ready." 

 

"Mmm!" I jumped out of bed and rushed to the bathroom with my towel and clothes. After taking a short shower I realized I didn't bring my underwear. I smacked my forehead. Am I getting stupid? Aish! I ran out with just a towel covering my whole body. 

 

"WOW!" Oh no. Please no. Not him. PLEASE TELL ME ITS NOT HIM. I shut my eyes trying to pretend he's not there. 

 

I turned around and saw Jonghyun with just boxer shorts on with his hair wet. This is bad. I tried to skip out of the room but then he had to be nosy. 

 

"What's that?" He pointed to the two pieces of cloth in my hands. I clutched it tighter. 

 

"N-nothing." Dammit! Why did I have to stutter? I turned away from him trying to hide the underwear I was holding. 

 

"Why are you here in my room anyway?" I asked him changing the topic. 

 

"Don't change the topic!" He said. We ran around the room like little children playing. Then I tripped on the stupid carpet. Stupid carpet. I fell backwards. Fortunately, Jonghyun caught me. Oh wait. Nevermind. Its not fortunate… because we ended up on the floor pressed up to each other. I stared at his chocolate brown eyes. His hair still dripping wet. His face came inches closer. I shut my eyes and my heart started to race. Just then when we were in a very awkward position. Someone came in the room. 

 

It was Onew and Key. Both had dropped their jaws to the floor with a very shocked expression. 

 

Onew came to his senses and said, "KIM JONGHYUN WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING TO MY SISTER?" Woops. He's ticked off now. Good luck Jonghyun. 

 

I pushed Jonghyun aside and he landed to the floor next to me. I stood up and ran to the bathroom changing my clothes quickly. I could hear the things falling to the floor, the running feet that was probably Onew chasing Jonghyun around the house. I straightened up my skirt and skipped outside. Its time to stop the fight we still had school to go to. When I got out of the bathroom, Onew had Jonghyun by the collar getting ready to swing another punch. I saw Jinyoung's face and he already had a bleeding lip and a swollen cheek. Poor thing. HAH! Yeah right. Serves him right. Try to mess with me, my brother's mess with you. 

 

I put a hand over Onew's clenched fist that was grabbing on to Jonghyun's collar. His grip loosened and composed himself. 

 

"JINKI!" I called out to him. He doesn't really like people calling him by his real name but he doesn't mind when I called him that. He straightened his uniform and walked away with a pissed off look. 

 

"You're lucky you only have a black eye and a cut on your lip" I said to Jonghyun with a cold undertone. 

 

Minho was just watching from the kitchen counter eating breakfast with Taemin beside him. 

 

Taemin's POV 

 

Interesting. Onew hyung got pissed. Well, thats a first I saw him THAT mad. I mean, he doesn't usually blow his top. He even walked out with his bag and everything. 

 

"Wow." Minho whispered to me. 

 

"I know right? Have you seen him this mad before?" I asked Minho. 

 

"Nah. Not really." He said taking a bite of the toast. 

 

"Looks like the day will be more interesting." I said to him. 

 

"Right." He said putting his plate to the sink washing it. I on the other hand was drinking my favorite brand of banana milk. Hmmm. Yummy! 

 

Yejin's POV 

 

So basically school just started after the holidays. I sighed. Back to the old nerdy look. But I couldn't tie my hair up much so I braided it instead. I took out the thick rimmed glasses I usually wear to school and we got on the car. Onew went ahead mad. And well, Jinyoung said he'd go with his B1A4 members to school since they go to a different school. I nodded and said my goodbye to him with  a hug. Might as well try my best to get along with him, right? By that I mean I'm doing this against my will because mom and dad is keeping an eye on me. Tsk. Anyway, I asked them to drop me two blocks away from school. 

 

"Why?" Jonghyun asked. 

 

"Because I don't want to be seen with you guys." I said. 

 

I got off the car and slammed the door shut. I walked to school. 

 

-------------------

Author's Note : Short updateeee! :) hihihi~ >:) Don't worry, I promise the next chapter will be longer. :>  WAHHH! its 12:08 now. :)) I was supposed to post this yesterday but then I said I would stop after the fifth update. LOL. Anyway, enjoy this chapter. :) COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE DEARIESSS! :) I want to know your thoughts. :) PREVIEW AGAIN! :) 

 

Next Chapter's Preview : 

 

Yejin's POV 

 

I glared at them but stupid and idiot grabbed me from the back holding my arms restraining me from moving and escaping. They brought me to the school's exclusive garden where almost all of the student body are. Most of them were looking at us like we're having a show. I squirmed and threw a fit but I couldn't escape from stupid and idiot's grip on my arms. Hyelin took a punch at my stomach. Then Hyorin took a slap across my face. I curled up at the pain when Hyelin punched me.