The Next Morning

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

Key's POV 

 

HAH! Idiots are still asleep. I knew this would happen. *sighs* I cooked the breakfast. Made coffee, tea and hot milk with honey. I asked help from Yejin's personal maid Eun Hee asking her what she likes to eat and such. I prepared everything and asked the maids to prepare the dinning area for breakfast. Or should I say... lunch? Anyway, I took a shower already and came down. I peeked to the living room and they were still passed out. Minho was a sleep on the couch with Taemin on the other side. Onew and Yejin were sitting on the floor with their heads rested on the each other. While Jonghyun was passed out on the floor. When will these guys learn to drink properly without getting drunk. 

 

I bent down next to Yejin. This girl will definitely find someone who will make her a lady without me pushing her to be one. I definitely know there's a guy that will turn her into someone worth the whole world. She's pretty, smart and is in a well off family. And yet she still being bullied. There will be a guy that will protect her from those kind of people. But right now, she has me. I'll be her older brother that's going to protect her and hand her over to the rightful person that can get through SHINee. Someone's phone is ringing. I doubt it was mine because mine was on vibrate. I located the phone and answered it. 

 

"Hello? This is Kim Kibum. If you have something to say please say it and I will make sure Yejin gets the message as soon as she's not busy." I said. 

 

"Oh! Tell Yejin right away that I need her to do something for me. This is her umma." The person on the other line said.

 

"Neh~!" I said.

 

Well, her mom said that she has to do a photoshoot for her mother's client. She left a letter for Yejin which I gladly took down.

 

Yejinah!

 

This is from umma! I need you to do me a huge favor. Its something that came up. You have to do it today at 12:00 pm. Its for a client. If you're wondering where I left the clothes line that should be in the photoshoot, just ask Eun Hee about it. She will be your personal assistant today for the photoshoot. You will be going to Starship Entertainment. I need you to just do the photoshoot. I sent already Kim Angel to help you out today. DO IT FOR UMMA PLEASE! 

 

Love, 

Umma! <3

 

I poked her cheeks trying to wake her up gently. "Ireona! Yejinah! Ireona!" I shook her. 

 

"Mhmmm!" She came to her senses. "What is it?" She asked blinking. 

 

"Wake up now. Your mother left you something to do today." I handed her over the letter I wrote down that came from her mom. 

 

I woke up the other members and we all gathered for breakfast. 

 

Yejin's POV 

 

WHOA?! Really?! I can't believe this. I rubbed my eyes seeing if I was really dreaming or was I awake. Mom wants me be a photographer in one of her designer line things. I skipped to the dinning area happily. Then I realized that I was dizzy.

 

"Whoa." I couldn't walk straight and almost lost my balance. But someone caught me. 

 

"Omo!" He caught my waist setting me in a sable position. "Careful." Key said in a low voice. 

 

"Neh!" 

 

Everyone was so noisy eating breakfast. Key and Jonghyun was bickering over something that happened last night. 

 

"YAH! What happened last night?" I asked looking at the both of them who was just sitting in front of me. 

 

"I'd rather not say it." Key said. 

 

"I don't remember." Jonghyun said. 

 

"WAE?!" I turned my attention to Key. "You weren't drunk?" I asked. 

 

He shook his head. "Ani. I drank a little. Unlike some people." He said turning his head to Jonghyun. Jonghyun just gave him a small smile. 

 

"It wasn't my fault that I thought of body shots when I was drunk." Jonghyun said. 

 

"YAH! Shut up!" Key said hitting Jonghyun's head. 

 

"What? Are you embarassed that you did it?" I guess Jonghyun hit the sensitive part of Key. 

 

Woops. He snapped. "CHUGULE?!" Key said grabbing Jonghyun's shirt getting ready to punch Jonghyun. Then, Onew stopped them.

 

"YAH! Both of you! Stop it and shut up. You guys are so noisy my head is hurting because of it." He said irritated. He probably has a hangover from last night. 

 

"Oppa. I'll be out today." I said to him. 

 

"Wae? Where are you going?" He asked me. 

 

"I have work to do. Mom specifically asked for me." I proudly said to him. 

 

"Hwaiting noona! I know you will do your best." Taemin said. 

 

"Neh." I said to him. Someone's phone is ringing. 

 

"Yobeo! I think you're phone is ringing." Key said to Jonghyun. 

 

"Oh! Yeobuhseyo?" He picked up the phone. 

 

"Uh neh! She's right here. Chakaman." (a/n : it means wait a minute.) 

 

He handed the phone over to me. "Yeobuhseyo?" 

 

"OH! Lee Yejin?" The person on the other line asked. 

 

"Neh, this is Lee Yejin. Waeyo?" I asked. 

 

"Its Kim Ahn Gee." She said. "Or Angel Kim. I believe you're mother requested that I help you today, is that right?" 

 

"Uh. Neh! But uhm...." I covered my lips so that no one would know what I said. "How do you know Dino and why do you have his number? I thought he has a girlfriend already." I stated. 

 

She giggled and said, "I'm his yodongsaengie." She siad. OH! He has a dongsaeng? 

----------------

Author's Note : AAAAAAH! I see I have a lot of silent readers. :)) Anyway, just to hint you with something, I'm bringing Angel back to life here in this fic as Jonghyun's sister. :) heehee! Enjoy this chapter. COMMENTS ARE LOVED! :)