Our Third Date And My Surprise Birthday

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

 

Yejin's POV 

 

I woke up early feeling excited to go out with my new found best friend. When I came out of the room I saw them all awake and were ready to get out of the house.

 

"Where are you going?" I asked them. 

 

"We have a schedule today." Onew said putting on his shoes.

 

"Oh." Was all  I said. They left. I didn't bother much of killing Taemin. I mean, I know my poor brother is trying to help me. But its really stupid of him to even plot a thing like that. What an idiot. 

 

I got a message from Jinyoung telling me to get ready because he'll come up in five minutes. Seriously? This guy must be kidding me. Anyway, I rushed to get ready and brought my camera as well. 

 

I felt like wearing shorts today so I did. Just then when I was about to finish changing clothes I heard a knock on the door. 

 

*Knock, Knock, Knock* 

 

"Chakaman!" I yelled enough for the person to hear me. 

 

I rushed to put up my shorts and ran to the living room to open the door while I was brushing my hair. 

 

"Oh! Are you ready?" Jinyoung asked smiling at me. 

 

"Not quite. Just let me get somethings and lets go." I smiled back at him. 

 

We were in Namsan tower now and I tried looking over the tall fences that were covered with locks. Wow. Most people must come here and promise their love will be forever. How cheesy. But then again, me and Jinyoung went over to the shop and bought a lock too. He had a pen with him and we wrote something on the locks before hooking it up on the fence. 

 

"What did you write?" I asked him. 

 

"I wrote that someday we will still be together even if we aren't married." He said. It made me blush and giggled a little. 

 

"Wae?" he asked me maybe a little embarrassed about the thing he wrote. 

 

"Nothing. I just thought it was cute." I said to him. 

 

"What did you write?" He asked me too. 

 

"Well, I wrote something like lets stay best friends forever." I smiled at him. 

 

He both laughed at our silliness and linked the locks together on the fence. I took pictures of the wonderful view of the place. And a couple of shots of two of us together. Then we decided to have dinner in the restaurant that was located in Namsan Tower. I already sat there and waited for him since he excused him self to use the mens toilet. I was looking down at my camera looking at the past pictures I took. I smiled at the picture we took together. We look like two kids. He came back a little longer than I expected. When he did, he had a pink box, flowers and something else I don't know with him. 

 

I looked up from my position and he was smiling at me. "Waeyo?" I tilted my head pertaining why he brought a cake and flowers. 

 

"Silly~" He knocked my head slightly. 

 

"Yah~" I fixed my bangs. 

 

"You don't know?" He asked disbelievingly as if I was supposed to know and it was already obvious. 

 

I shook my head and pouted at him. "Aniyo~" 

 

"Chincha?" he still asked with a omg-you're-so-clueless-when-its-already-so-freakin'-obvious-look. 

 

"neh. Waeyo? What is it for?" I asked. 

 

"Aish! Paboya?" He asked. 

 

"YAH! Just tell me what its for?" I whined. 

 

"Arraso arraso!" He said laying down the flowers and the wrapped up thing in front of me and the cake in the middle. He took a candle and stuck it in the middle of the cake. Whoa! I looked at the cake and it was blue green! My favorite color. There was something written on the cake though. I read it and it said, "Saengil Chukahae Yejin-ah! From : Bestie" I smiled. Oh my gawd! He remembered my birthday when I didn't even know that myself. WHAT?! Eish. I mentally slapped myself. How could I forget that? AISH! Stupid idiot. 

 

"Whoa? How did you-?" I stopped mid sentence. 

 

"Your mother told me." He said still smiling at me. 

 

"Whoaaa! Kamsahamnida!" I said trying to cover up my eyes with my hands which was forming tears that was threatening to fall. 

 

"Aww! why are you crying?" He asked me. 

 

I didn't know my self. But then, when he asked the tears fell and flowed like a river. I'm such an idiot showing my weakness to someone else. Aish! He stood up from where he was sitting and came to me from behind and hugged me. 

 

"Don't cry~!" He said pinching my cheeks. 

 

"YAH!" I slapped his hand away from my cheeks. "Don't pinch meee~!" I whined. 

 

"Such a baby!" He teased. 

 

"I am NOT." I pouted still crying. 

 

"Aigoooo~! Wae? You're still crying?" He asked. 

 

I nodded and he wiped away my tears. 

 

"Don't cry dongsaenggg!" He said. 

 

"Aish! Its your fault." I accused.

 

"Waeyo?!" He asked shocked. 

 

"Well, this is the FIRST time I'd be celebrating with someone." I said. 

 

"CHINCHA?!" He asked dumbfounded. 

 

"Neh~" I nodded. 

 

"Aigoooo~! Like I said, I'll be here for you, arraso? So stop crying now." He said as he went to walk back to his original seat. 

 

"Kamsahamnida~!" I said to him again. 

 

And to think he knew my birthday when I didn't even know myself. Tch. How could have I forgotten? He lit up the candle with a match stick. 

 

"Now make a wish!" He said. Then he started singing Winter Child. (a/n : you know that song Hyemi/Suzy sang for Taec in dream high!) Whoa! 

 

Saengil Chukahamnida~ Saengil Chukahamnida~ Saengil Chukahamnida~ Tangshinae Saengilun~ 

 

I smiled at him tearing up again. This was by far the best birthday I've had since my birth. 

 

-----------

Author's Note : SORRY FOR UPDATING SO LATE! And mianhe for not keeping my promise. T_T Its just that, I got writers block and all. Its very annoying I tell you! T_T Anyways, I have this other fic that I made but then I have to finish this fic first! :) anyway, subsciribe to it! If I have time I'll update that one as well. But this on is my first priority. :) 

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/54870/my-brother-is-an-idiot-jonghyun-key-onew-shinee-youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriendband