Should I Be Happy About This? Of Course Not. I Want To Badly Murder Someone.

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

Taemin's POV

 

Woops. Mom and dad is here already. Must make my exit. Well, not really. I really want to see everyone's reaction. Especially Jonghyun hyung's. I sat in the couch casually like I didn't do anything. Innocently. I don't really know why people say I'm innocent. I'm really not. But anyway, I guess its an advantage I have. 

 

So my plan was to help both hyung's to confess to noona before noona falls for her 'fiance'. I am going to many lengths to make my plan work. I will refuse failure.  Since I'm already scheming a plan. I should have fun with it. The only person I told this things to was Minho hyung. I knew he'd just stay silent and watch from the sidelines. I was more like silent killer type. Yeah right. Anyway, I was still sitting in the couch innocently staring into space. Must not give away my main purpose. 

 

Yejin's POV

 

Uh-oh. Mom and dad is already here. I ran quickly downstairs and literally jumped beside Taemin on the couch. I wonder what he's thinking about. It looks like he has a problem of some sort. Knowing Taemin he can handle it. I think? 

 

"Where's my babies?" Mom said running to the living room with her arms wide open. 

 

"UMMA!" The three of us cheered while Minho, Key and Jonghyun were in the kitchen pretending to have lunch. 

 

"There you are!" She said hugging the three of us. "I really really really missed the three of you!" She said hugging us tighter. 

 

"How's my children doing?" Dad came in with mom's luggage. Well, a portion of mom's luggage. 

 

"We're doing good." Onew said. 

 

"Now dear, We have something to tell you." Mom put a hand on my shoulder. Uh-oh. Something like this usually have a bad outcome. 

 

"Sit down dear." Dad said. Oh no. Why do I have a very bad feeling about this? 

 

"What is it?" I asked a little worried. 

 

"I don't know a better way to tell you but…" Mom paused for a little while then continued. "Me and your father found someone suitable to marry you." 

 

"WHAT?!" Why?! Who?! What?! huh? 

 

"So dear, we might have thought that you would oppose so we have an idea." Dad said. 

 

"What's the idea then?" I asked. 

 

"Live with him for a month and see if he would click with you. If he does then on with the wedding. If not, lets just forget anything happened." Mom said. 

 

 

Taemin's POV 

 

WHAT?! Fudge. That ruined the whole plan. AISH! I should make the hyungs realize that they are in love with Yejin noona fast. Before that guy lives with noona. URGH! I didn't expect mom and dad to say such things. WHYY!? It ruins everything. 

 

Gotta think of a new plan. Hmmm… Got it. The lady in noona's apartment. The one in charge said that there was an empty apartment. The one in fornt of noon's. Perfect. I hope hyung made that reservation earlier. I had a feeling that something is gonna happen that's why I asked Key hyung to make a reservation. 

 

Jonghyun's POV 

 

WHAT?! WAE?! Isn't that cruel for a girl to be forced into an arrange marriage. I heard them talking in the living room while me and Key were eavesdropping on them. I know its bad to do so but I couldn't help it. I was on Key's back resting my arms in his shoulders to get a better look at them talking. 

 

Key's POV 

 

JONGHYUN YOU BIG IDIOT! You dare drag me into this! You are going to regret this Kim Jonghyun. On second thought, maybe it was a good idea to eavesdrop on them. GAH! What are you thinking Kim Kibum?! I shook my head and listened anyway. 

 

I could feel the tension growing in the living room even though I'm in the kitchen. I looked at the three Lee siblings seated at the couch across from their parents. Taemin had a bored look on his face. He's probably very uninterested with this kind of stuff. Onew on the other hand looked as if he would want to murder someone. Yejin was… tensed. She clutched the hem of her shirt. I guess she didn't want to get engaged. 

 

"Who's the guy?" Yejin asked trying not to kill anyone. Her eyes read a very dark aura. Not gloomy but deadly. 

 

"Jung Jinyoung." Her mom said in a giddy voice. 

 

"Oh." was all she replied. 

 

"And oh, with the matter of the apartment…" Her dad started. He had this menacing aura but he was smiling. Something's up. 

 

"You can live there. As long as you take your brothers with you." He smiled evilly. 

 

"WHAT?!" Taemin and Onew said at the same time with the same shocked expressions on their faces. 

 

"Of course, you have to take shinee with you." her mom smiled the same way. 

 

I could see Onew and Taemin slump to their seat with a bad look on their face. While me and Jonghyun… kind of fell to the ground because he elbowed my back. 

 

"Idiots." I heard Minho mumble from the dinning area. 

 

Yejin's POV

 

That's it. This was the last straw. I am going to hunt down the person responsible for this idiocy! Taemin, when I get my hands on you, you will never live to see another day. I shot him a glare. 

 

"You idiot! I will kill you." I whispered to him. 

 

"What did I do?" He asked innocently. 

 

Taemin's POV

 

Uh-oh. Noona has that killing aura. I don't want to get killed yet. I want to liveeee! Anyway, I wont let noona get married to that person. I WILL ABSOLUTELY NOT ALLOW IT. Come to think of it, since when was I this protective? 

 

-----------------------

Author's Note : HA! Three updates today. :) weeee! Oh yeah! :) I feel so sleepy but its 11:04 in the morning. WTH?! :)) ANYWAY! POLL! :)  VOTE VOTEE! :)  AND COMMENT! I want to know your thoughts. :) heehee! :)