I Love You. And Only YOU.

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

 

Yejin's POV 

 

I just got discharged from the hospital and they told me I could take off the cast in a week. I guess I heal fast. SHINee was about to leave for Korea today so I went to the air port to bid them good bye. I hugged each and everyone of them. Except Key. We still had that awkward atmosphere after that thing that happened in the hospital. 

 

"Where's my hug?" Key whined. 

 

I spread my arms wide open and hugged him. "Bye Key." I said. 

 

"Look, I'm really sorry. But believe me when I say I love you. And I love ONLY you." He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me closer to him. 

 

My face only an inch away from his. I could feel his warm breath on my skin. 

 

"I really do love you. You're the only one for me…" He said.  

 

I stared into his eyes and I could tell he was telling the truth.

 

"Please let me be the prince instead?" added. 

 

I didn't know what to say so I just nodded. 

 

"Chincha?!" He was astounded. 

 

"Neh. But promise me I will be the ONLY one." I said. 

 

"I promise!" He said lifting me up and twirling me around. 

 

I looked at Taemin and Jonghyun. "You have to look after this person. I don't trust him with girls." I said to them. 

 

Jonghyun chuckled and Taemin nodded. I giggled when Key had finally put me down. 

 

"I love youuuuu~!" He shouted and all the people in the airport looked at us. 

 

"Silly pabo. I love you too." I giggled again. 

 

I looked at him and he was searching for something in his pockets. 

 

"What are you looking for?" I asked him. 

 

"Something." He said. 

 

Then he took out something. It was the ring I returned to him two times now. I felt a little guilt about that. I didn't want to hurt him but I knew I did when I returned the ring last time. 

 

"Baby, I love you. When you return I will change this cheap ring to something greater than this." He said. 

 

"I love you too." He slipped the ring to its original place and I was happy. 

 

"Flight XXX to Seoul, Korea is now boarding. Please proceed to gate 21." The woman on the intercom said. 

 

"I guess you better get going now." I said. 

 

"I better go." He said. 

 

"I love you~!" He shouted back at me as he walked towards the gate and the passengers started to board the plane. 

 

I just stood there watching them board the plane. A little prick stung my heart but I know I'll be meeting him again soon. 

 

Four Years Later. 

 

I sat on one of the chairs in the waiting area before you board the plane. I was wearing something comfortable since the plane flight to Korea was quite long. I had worn the loose shirt black v-neck shirt with love printed on it in big white letters I bought in Forever 21 the other day. Then the jean shorts that was bleached the color white and my oh so trusty cardigan. I pulled up the sleeves of the cardigan up to my elbows since I wasn't really used to long sleeves. I took off my shades and stuffed it in my shoulder bag. I checked my watch and it was almost boarding time. I stood up carrying my hand carry to the counter with the ground stewardess was standing. She had already started to check the boarding passes of the passengers. I managed to get in and find my seat with the help of the stewardess on board the plane. I sat on my seat and checked my phone. 

 

-------------------------

To : Maki 

 

Babyyyy Makiiii! I'm going to miss you. Even if it is only for a week! hurry up with the exams and fly over, arraso?

 

From : Jiniee

-------------------------

To : Jiniee 

 

Arraso, arraso! Take care, okay? Its going to be a long flight. And text me when you land in Korea. Okay? 

 

From : Maki 

-------------------------

To : Maki 

 

Okeee~! I love you Maki! I'll wait for you. 

 

From : Jiniee

-------------------------

To : Jiniee

 

I love you to~ <3 

 

From : Maki

-------------------------

 

I smiled at her last message and switched off my phone. I tossed back my phone on my bag and placed my bag under the seat in front of me. I placed my hand carry on the over head luggage compartment and sat back on my seat. I took out the ipod from my pocket, plugged the earphones and played a song. This is going to be a long flight. 

 

-------------------------

 

Author's Notes : Okay. SHORT UPDATE! But I promise you the next chapter will be uh… more interesting. :) anyways, there's something I want to ask of you guys. :) Thats if its okay. :) So yesterday I went to the second annual Kfest here in the Philippines! I have two friends who are forming a group called Kajang Chingu. :) They are protraying Boyfriend. They need four more members! particularly, Donghyun, Jeongmin, Hyunseong and Minwoo! Please please please like the page that is linked bellow! and oh yeah! if you are living in the Philippines. Or Manila please apply! They really need members! :)  This is to help a friend... hihihihi~! Please help them! :) kekeke~ Love lots. 

 

http://www.facebook.com/KajangChingu

 

P.S DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT! And I updated my other fics today. :) hihi~! I love you guys~ Keep up the comments flowing. :) kekeke~ :) 

 

-Jae <3