The Replacement Ring.

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

 

Yejin's POV 

 

I woke up seeing Key's wonderful face early in the morning. 

 

"Good morning babe." He said with a smile. 

 

Apparently, he was shirtless. I immediately looked down and I was fully clothed. 

 

"Yah. You didn't do anything weird right?" I asked him suspiciously. 

 

"Of course not. Unless you want me to." He said seductively. 

 

"Don't play jokes with me." I said with a blank face. 

 

He just chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. He kissed me and pulled away smiling at me. 

 

"So what's for today's agenda?" I asked him. 

 

"Well, for a first… We should do all that couple stuff. You know." He gave me a look. 

 

"What do I know?" I asked him. 

 

"Well, how bout we take a stroll, then play in the beach, then we'll go to a nice restaurant after wards." He suggested. 

 

"Sounds good to me babe." I said. 

 

"Hurry up and get ready then." He said to me as I got up from the bed. 

 

I went to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for our date today. 

 

Key's POV 

 

I was preparing for the event later today. I told Taemin and Onew to arrange the restaurant the way I wanted appropriate for the event later. Wondering what's the event? Well, I am supposed to propose to her later tonight. I want her to marry me. I mean, we've been dating four years and I love her with all my heart and I wouldn't want to let go of a woman like her. I called on Taemin to check up how they were doing. 

 

"Hello? Taemin?" 

 

"Ne, hyung?" 

 

"How's the decorations?" 

 

"Their fine. But won't you ask how WE are doing?" 

 

I chuckled at this kid's silliness. "Of course. So How are you guys hanging up there?" 

 

"We're fine. Just a few more hours needed to finish the place up so keep noona company for the rest of the afternoon. Then bring her here after wards." 

 

"Arraso. Just text me when you guys are ready." I said. 

 

"Okay hyung. Will do. Good luck today." He said and shut the phone. 

 

I stood up from the bed and changed my clothes. I took a paper from the night stand beside the table and wrote a note. 

 

Yejin babe~ 

 

Wait for me in the lobby okay? Wear something comfy. I'll just get ready, arraso? 

 

From : 

 

Your One And Only Babe

 

I folded the piece of paper and put it on her pillow for her to see. Then I exited her room and made my way onto our room. 

 

"Yah. Why are you still asleep?" I nudged Jonghyun who was peacefully sleeping on the king sized bed he shared with Onew last night. 

 

"ASJHGAJSHG!" I heard him groan. 

 

"Yah! Get upppp!" I said as I pulled the blanket that was covering his body. 

 

"What is it?!" He asked me half awake. 

 

"Get and help me prepare for tonight." I said. 

 

"Tonight?" He frowned as he sat up from the bed rubbing his eyes. 

 

"Yeah. Remember we went through this before we came here." I said. 

 

"Which one?" He asked confused. 

 

"The part where I ask her to marry me." I said to him pointing out the obvious. 

 

"Oh. That! Okay, wait for five minutes." He said as he ran to the bathroom with his clothes and extra underwear. 

 

I tapped my foot humming to myself looking out the window while waiting for Jonghyun to take a bath and change clothes. Five minutes passed and he still wasn't out the bathroom. I decided to knock on the door. 

 

"Yah! Are you done in there?" I asked. 

 

"Almost!" Just a few seconds after that he came out with wet hair dripping. 

 

"I guess this will do. Lets go." I dragged him to the restaurant and told him the instructions on what to do with the place while Taemin went out and got the cake. Then Onew went out and prepared and hand picked the food that was to be served later. I sighed in relief and nervousness as I left them and went back to the resort to Yejin who was waiting. I found her sitting on one of the couches there in the lobby obviously waiting for me. Her arms were crossed over her chest and her legs were crossed each other as well. She wore something simple and elegant. I guess those were her comfortable clothes. A simple loose thin shirt and blue denim shorts, a cardigan that was rolled up to her elbows and she wore four inch heels. I decided to sneak up to her. I placed my hands over her eyes to cover her sight. 

 

"Who's this?" She asked as her hands touched mine. 

 

"Guess who." I said smirking to myself. 

 

"Wae? Kibum, you are never gonna surprise me with that voice." she said as she smiled at the sound of my voice. 

 

"I love you to babe." I said as I removed my hands which were covering her eyes and kissed her pink lips. 

 

"Lets go?" She suggested. 

 

"Of course." I said as I smiled to her and grabbed her hand intwining our fingers together. 

 

We first went on a stroll outside and walked along the beach. I held her bag which had her extra clothes. So basically we played along the beach. After a few hours of playing I received that text from Taemin. 

 

-----------

 

From : Mushroom Maknae 

 

Hyung! Everything is set! Only you and noona are missing. :D :D :D Come quickly if you can. 

 

To : Key Umma 

 

-----------

 

From : Key Umma 

 

Chincha? Arraso, we'll come soon as we change clothes. 

 

To : Mushroom Maknae

 

-----------

 

From : Mushroom Maknae 

 

Arraso hyung. take care. :D 

 

To : Key Umma 

 

-----------

 

I chuckled at his last text and stuffed my phone back in my pocket. I dragged Yejin back to her room and told her to change clothes. 

 

"What for?" She asked me. 

 

I handed her a dress which was personally handpicked by me of course.  The shoes and the other things which she needed to wear was inside the room as well. Minho prepared them before hand. 

 

"Just wear them okay." I said.

 

She nodded and went inside her room and I followed her in. She changed in the bathroom which gave me time to make the letter. 

 

Babeeee! Last surprise for this trip. :D 

 

Just follow the clues okay? 

 

I folded the note and put it on the bed for her to see. I made my exit and went to the restaurant. The clues and everything were also prepared beforehand by Jonghyun and Onew. Like the clues and the limo that was to pick up Yejin from the resort and drop her off the restaurant. 

 

I took a deep breath as I fixed my tie and everything. 

 

Yejin's POV 

 

I had just finished changing clothes and went out. 

 

"Hey, Key. Doesn't this seem a little to formal?" I said fixing my dress. 

 

But unfortunately when I turned around the room was empty. I saw the white paper on the bed and opened it. It was from Key. He said was that to follow the clues. What clues? I went out of the room and found another note on the floor in front of the door. The note said to follow the arrows and look to my right. Then I found the first arrow there. I followed the arrows and it led me to a white limo. The driver told me to get in. I did as what he said and he drove off to an unfamiliar place. He dropped me off a restaurant. The outside had a homey and fancy feel to it. Then there was a note on the trail to the door. I opened it and it said I should follow the trails of white and red rose petals. I did what it said and I reached the door of the restaurant. Someone opened the door for me and bowed down. I recognize that head and scrawny body anywhere. 

 

"Taemin?" I asked. 

 

"Noona~ You recognized me." He stood straight and smiled at me. 

 

I raised an eyebrow. What was this all for? I asked myself. I rolled my eyes and three other men greeted me the same way as Taemin did. Of course, those three men were no other than Jonghyun, Minho and Onew. I smiled at them and they guided me towards the back. I guess it was an outside thing because there was a garden outside with Key sitting alone in one two-seat table. I couldn't really see the outside but I could see Key sitting there with a nervous look on his face. I wonder why. When we got out side I could see there were balloons hanging. They were baby pink and light blue. A white table cloth with swirl designs that were cream colored. Everything seems so simple and elegant. 

 

"What's all this for?" I asked Key. 

 

He stove up from his seat and heaved out a deep sigh. 

 

Key's POV 

 

This is it. The moment I've been waiting for. I heaved out a deep sigh and walked towards her. 

 

"Yejin, we've been together for the longest time I can remember. And honestly, I just want you to make you officially mine." I said to her. 

 

I kneeled in front of her holding the plain elegant box containing the ring that I was supposed to give her. 

 

"I promised you four years ago that when you came back to Korea I would replace that silly promise ring I gave you at the hospital." I paused for a second catching up with my heart beat. "Jessica Yejin Lee. Will you be mine forever?" I asked. 

 

I looked at her and she was in the state of shock. She looked at me wide eyes and then her expression softened. I was getting more nervous as the time ticked by. Seconds grew longer and I could feel sweat roll down my palms. Finally, she answered with a simple yes with tears threatening to fall. 

 

"Baby of course I will!" She hugged crouched down to my level and hugged my tightly. 

 

I stood up caring her waist and twirled her around. I could see my four best men clapping and whooing us from the sidelines. I could see Onew tearing up and Taemin making fun of Onew. I smiled and hugged Yejin tighter. We pulled away and I looked at her. She was already crying. 

 

"Why are you crying?" I asked her flashing her a smile. 

 

"I'm just so happy." she said as she buried her face on my chest. 

 

"I'm happy too babe." I said as I hugged her more and kissed her forehead. 

 

*THE END* 

 

-------------------

Author's Note : OMFG! I JUST FINISHED THIS FIC! OMG OMG OMG! Okay, pretty lame ending I know but this is just another start of a new fanfic. =)) WHICH MEANS SEQUEL! =)) Anyways, gonna post the sequel up on the weekend. After five months I've finally finished this fic. WHAAA! Thanks guys for all the support and what not. Hope you guys subscribe and comment on my other fanfics. :) That's all I've gotta say. :> 

 

Who Knew ? 

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/59100/who-knew-bigbang-blockb-kwonjiyong-ljoe-teentop-you

 

My Brother Is An Idiot 

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/54870/my-brother-is-an-idiot-jonghyun-key-onew-shinee-youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriendband

 

Noona! Noona! Saranghae~! 

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/85279/noona-noona-saranghae-teentop-boyfriendband

 

You and Me?! Pffft! Impossible! 

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/57258/you-and-me-pfft-impossible-jonghyun-key-minho-onew-shinee-taemin

 

So there you go guys. thanks for all the support up till now. :) I'll post up the sequel tomorrow instead. If not, I'll post it up on thursday. :D 

 

I LOVE YOU GUYSSSS~! 

 

Love, 

 

JAEEE~! <3