Only Learned Bad Things

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WzH_tkX-pw

------------------

 

Minho's POV 

 

Well, I don't know why or how I got dragged into this but I was supposed to help Key with their 5th anniversary thing. We called earlier the resort she was staying at. Apparently, they were conniving with us with this surprise thing for Yejin. 

 

"Hyung. Are we there yet?" Taemin asked. 

 

We were on our way to the resort and it was a four hours drive. Onew was driving the car. 

 

"Not yet Taemin. We're still two hours away." I told him. 

 

I was sitting right next to him during the whole ride and he fell asleep on my shoulder. I looked at him and he was sleeping so peacefully. While, Jonghyun and Key were busy arguing about stupid stuff behind us. Manager hyung was in the front seat. 

 

"Yah! Will both of you shut up? Taemin is sleeping here" I asked them. Kindly. 

 

"Concerned much?" Key snapped at me. 

 

I shot him a glare. "Of course I'm concerned." 

 

I sighed and ignored them. I drifted to neverland with Taemin. 

 

Key's POV 

 

Well, looks like its me, Onew and Jonghyun who are awake. 

 

"Jonghyun." I nudged him. 

 

He was intently staring out the window. Probably thinking about something very distant. 

 

"What is it?" He snapped out from his daze and looked at me. 

 

"Do you think she'll forgive me?" I asked him. 

 

"If we go by the plan then we probably will." He said. 

 

"Are you sure?" I asked. 

 

"Positive." He said with a smile. 

 

I sighed and drifted off to sleep as well. 

 

Yejin's POV 

 

Now this is more like it. Soaking in the sun. Walking on the beach. Feeling the ocean's mist with the wind. I sat down on the shore and stared at the ocean. Now this is really refreshing and relaxing. But its also kind of irritating to see couples everywhere. I mean, I should be here with my own boyfriend. I sighed when I noticed that the sun was about to set. I needed to get back to my own room. Maybe I'll have a spa day tomorrow. Okay, the weirdest thing just happened when I entered my room there was a bouquet of Pink Carnations set down on my bed. Huh. I took out the card and read it. 

 

Yejin-ah. 

 

Mianhaeyo~ Saranghae. 

 

-Your One And Only Babe

 Key 

 

Wow. Where'd this come out all of a sudden? He probably asked my secretary where I was staying at and asked the address to deliver this flowers. That was actually sweet of him to do. What is he up to this time? Then I found a folded paper on my pillow labeled Yejin Babe. 

 

Baby~ 

 

I miss you so much~ l sleep well arraso? Tomorrow is another day. But first I need you to go out the room and follow the trail of balloons when you get to the shore.

 

Key Babe 

 

I put aside the card and the letter on the night stand next to the bed. I asked room service to get me a vase for the flowers.  I put on shorts and a cardigan before running out of the room towards the shore. When I went there there was a trail of balloons. At the end of the trail I could see Key standing there in a black suit and white roses in his hands. The other guys were in waiter costumes. I eyed Taemin and he had a wide smile on his face. I walked slowly to him. 

 

"What's all this for?" I asked. 

 

"A little something to say I'm sorry." Key said. 

 

"You call this little?" I asked. 

 

"Yes." He said. 

 

"I'm sorry baby." 

 

The corners of my lips pulled up to a smile and I hugged him. I don't know why but I cried in his arms. 

 

"Its okay." He patted my back. 

 

"You freaking idiot." I lightly punched his shoulder. 

 

"Wae?" He asked in a playful tone. 

 

"You don't know how frustrated I was with you." I admitted. 

 

"Wae?" He asked. 

 

He cupped my chit and lifted it up so I was looking at him. 

 

"You were jealous weren't you?" He teased. 

 

I rolled my eyes and said, "Just shut up and kiss me." 

 

He obeyed and kissed me. It wasn't the normal kiss. It was passionate and meaningful. I felt whole again. I felt his love for me. 

 

-----------------------

Author's Note : random chapter. LOL. THINGS AREN'T OVER WITH JUST A KISS GAIS! =))