The Ring From My Knight And Shining Armor

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

Onew's POV

 

 Its been three days and she still isn't awake. *Sighs* What do I do? Mom and dad already found out about this and I got in trouble. I woke up to Key cooking breakfast. I turned to my side to see if Jonghyun or Taemin woke up. Apparently no one was awake yet. I walked out to the kitchen. He made the usual chicken for me and pancakes, bacon and eggs for the others. Weird though. I didn't see Jinyoung today. I guess he's in their dorm today since Yejin isn't here. 

 

I swear, I don't really get what's the use of Jinyoung staying here. I really should talk to mom and dad about this. I mean, I don't want to see my cute little dongsaeng to be married against her will. The way I've been seeing her when she's with him is all fake. I know she's trying hard to like him. I don't want that. I want her to be natural to the person she's going t to marry. And most of all, I want to give away my sister to the rightful person who is going to love her unconditionally. Of course someone she choose to love. Someone who can take care of her and protect her when me and Taemin aren't there anymore for her. Someone who's going to make my little princess his queen. Someone who wants to marry her for who she is not because of Mom and dad. 

 

I sighed and sat at the kitchen counter sulking. "What's the matter with you?" Key asked. 

 

"Yejin still isn't awake." I said.

 

"She is actually. The doctor called around midnight saying she's awake. Me and Jinyoung went over this morning." Key said. 

 

"WHAT?! CHINCHA?!" I asked full of hope. 

 

"Yep. Do you want to go after eating breakfast?" he asked. 

 

"Yeah." I said and ran to the room waking up Taemin and Jonghyun in the process. They were really ecstatic that Yejin was finally awake. But then I just remembered that me, Taemin and Minho have a schedule today. Ugh. I guess I'll have to visit her after the schedule. 

 

Key's POV

 

I cooked food for Yejin. I knew she didn't like hospital food. Earlier this morning me and Jinyoung went to the hospital. He asked me… uh. more like begged me to take him to Yejin when he heard what had happened in school. 

 

Onew came out from the room with Minho and Taemin. He sighed deeply. 

 

"What's the matter this time?" I asked him. 

 

"I can't visit her today." He sighed again. 

 

"Waeyo?" 

 

"I have a schedule with Minho and Taemin today." He said. 

 

"Ohh~ Do you want me to pass on a message or something?" I asked him. 

 

"Aniyo. I'll do it myself." He said. 

 

I just nodded and packed up the breakfast I cooked for Yejin. She seemed pretty sad the last time I gave her a visit. Actually, I didn't go this morning. I went last night with Jinyoung. I sneaked out of the house when they were still sleeping. 

 

*FLASHBACK* 

 

Here's the chance for me to give her the real Christmas present. I stared at her beautiful face. Even with bandages she still looked so beautiful. I dug out the ring from my pockets and slipped in on her left ring finger. 

 

Yejin's POV

 

I tried to open my eyes. When I did it was blurry. I blinked and saw two people. One was sitting on the couch near the window. The other one was sitting on a chair next to the bed with his head rested on the bed. I looked down to the person next to me and tried to touch his head but then I noticed something. Why the heck do I have an IV on me?! There was a needle injected to my vain on my right hand connected to a tube that supplied me with IV. I looked around me and it was white. Very white. What the heck?! Why am I in the hospital? Don't tell me the five idiots brought me here?! Ugh! Everything is ruined. Everything I've been trying hard to cover up just revealed just because I got a little bit hurt. AISHHH! I touched the head of the person sleeping next to me that was sitting on a chair. Huh. His hair is soft and silky. Reminds me of Key's hair. Wait. I looked a little bit closer. It is Key. I nudged him. 

 

"Ireona~!" I nudged him again. 

 

HI eyes fluttered open and he was still dazed. Probably still have asleep. "Yejin?" He stared at me rubbing his eyes. 

 

"Yes its me you idiot." I shot at him. 

 

Then his eyes widened. "YEJIN!? You're awake!" He said. 

 

I frowned. I'm awake. Yeah I am. So what? "Wae?!" 

 

"You've been asleep for three days now since that accident. YOU PABO!" He slightly hit my forehead. 

 

"Ouch~! That hurts." I rubbed my forehead. 

 

"That's what you get for letting those es do a beating to you. Why didn't you protect yourself?!" He sounded worried and irritated all at once. 

 

"I didn't want to okay? If I did I'd get in trouble and my clean record wouldn't be as clean anymore." I said to him. 

 

"Aish! YOU PABO! Do you know how worried everyone was?!" He nearly shouted at me. 

 

"WAEYO?! Who said that you should worry about me?!" I snapped at him. 

 

"YAH! You stubborn brat! Teen Top, SHINee and B1A4 was here when you got hospitalized worrying that you can't wake up!" He started to nag. 

 

I crossed my arms. Uh.. Well, I didn't because I noticed I was in a cast. 

 

"What happened to this?!" I asked him. 

 

"You landed on your arm when those four es tried to flee." Key said. 

 

"MWOH?! What happened to them now?" I asked.

 

"Oh. Don't worry. Onew and Jonghyun took care of them." Key smirked at me. 

 

I frowned. "What do you mean when you said 'took care of them'? Hmm?" 

 

"They chased them and caught them scaring them and then they brought them to the principal." Key explained. 

 

"You know, you guys shouldn't have interfered." I said in a low voice. 

 

"AISH! You're going to worry me to death, aren't you?" He complained. 

 

"AIYA! I told you not to worry!" I exclaimed. 

 

We continued to argue and finally I noticed something sparking from my cast. Curious. I looked and I saw a ring on my left ring finger. 

 

"Key, what's this?" I asked him pointing at the ring that was on my left ring finger. 

 

"Its a ring." he stated. 

 

"Yes. I know its a ring. But I mean from who is it? What's it for?" I asked. 

 

"Uh…" was all that left his mouth. 

 

"Don't tell me this is the engagement ring?!" I was a little bit shocked. 

 

"Its not. Its from me." He confessed. 

 

"Wae?" I asked. 

 

"If you don't want it, you can give it back." He said. 

 

"Why do you think I would do that?" I peered at him. 

 

"Well I thought that you wouldn't want it." Key said. 

 

"Idiot." I muttered. 

 

"Here give it back." He said in a serious tone. I did what he said and gave it back. 

 

"Jessica Yejin Lee. Will you accept me to be you're knight and shining armor?" He asked as if he was proposing to an engagement. 

 

I raised an eye brow and said, "What's this all of a sudden?" 

 

"I just want to protect you, I can't bare to see you hurt like that. I wont allow it." He said. 

 

I blushed a little and looked the other way trying hard for him not to notice it. 

 

"You're blushing aren't you?" He caught me. 

 

"W-what are you talking about?" Dang! I stuttered. 

 

He chuckled. "So what about it? We don't have to be a couple. This ring symbolizes that I am the person who will protect you until your prince comes for you." He said offering the ring. 

 

"Sure." I smiled at him. My heart thumped when he came closer to me. His face a little too close to mine. He looked up to my face and our eyes met. After staring at each other for a while we both pulled back. I was blushing like crazy while he was looking down scratching the back of his neck. He shyly slipped the ring it in its original place.

---------------------

Author's Note : HAHA! Look forward to Taeminiee ruining dates in the future! *HAHA! SPOILERRR!* LULZ. Anyway, here's an update~! Its a little bit long isn't it? :) huh~! Its three in the morning. Almost four and the chickens are starting to wake up the neighborhood! :)) TROLOLOLOLOLOL! Lost internet connection again last night! stupid rain! T_T Anyway, what'd you guys think of this chapter? Boring, eh? 

 

Key confessing but it wasn't really a direct confession. I mean, who would give a person a ring and ask to be knight and shining armor? Isn't that like asking to be "best friend" kind of thing? Anyway, why am I contradicting what I wrote? :))) I don't know really. T_T Anyway, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE DEAR READERS! :) And to you silent readers, please comment at least once! :)) ENJOY THE FIC EVERYONE! I love you all~! I'm giddy I have new subscribers! I LOVE YOU ALL! Please support me a lot until the end! Thank you to all who is~! <3