Confessing To An Unconscious Person.

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

 

Minho's POV

 

I hope Yejin is alright. Looks like Onew, Taemin, Jonghyun and Key are all worried for her. I ran to the infirmary and saw the school's doctor there. 

 

"Uh. We have an emergency. One of the students got beat up." I told him. 

 

"WHAT?! Has this been reported to the teachers?" He asked panic-struck. 

 

"I believe so." I told him. 

 

"Bring the student here." the Doctor said. 

 

I took out my phone and dialed Key's number. It rang but no one was answering the phone. I tried for about three times but still no answer. I called Taemin instead. 

 

"Taemin! Where's Key and Yejin?" I asked him. 

 

"They are on their way there to the infirmary. Keep the door open. Key hyung is running." Taemin said. 

 

I shut my phone and shoved it back in my pockets. Just then the the doors burst open and Key was holding on to Yejin. 

 

Third Person's POV 

 

Key was carrying Yejin and ran through the hallways. Most of the people looked at them with questioning looks, glares and curiosity. Key didn't mind the way people looked at him or her. What he was thinking at that time was "save Yejin".  

 

Meanwhile, Jonghyun and Onew were still  chasing the four girls that tried to beat up Yejin. Eventually, Jonghyun and Onew caught up to them. They caught Hyorin and Hyelin but the other two had already escaped. 

 

"YAH! What do you think you were doing?" Jonghyun said in a very infuriated voice. 

 

"N-n-nnothing." Hyorin stuttered. 

 

Jonghyun slammed his fist to the wall next to Hyorin's face to scare the girl. "Do you even know who you were messing with?" 

 

"NEH! It was that nerd Yejin who doesn't know her place!" Hyelin exclaimed while struggling in Onew's tight grip on her arms. 

 

"Well, that girl happens to be my beloved dongsaeng, ." Onew glared at Hyelin. 

 

Both girls gasped and apologized. But it was already too late for apologies. Onew and Jonghyun dragged them to the teacher's room to report what they did. Taemin was already there telling them what had happened. 

 

Key's POV 

 

When I got there the doctor was very shocked at the current state of Yejin's injuries and said that she needed to be taken to the hospital. He immediately called an ambulance and excused her, me, Onew, Mihno, Taemin and Jonghyun at school today. At first he argued with me that only the family members were to be excused but I won the argument and he did as said. We rushed her to the nearest hospital there. 

 

"Minho, please tell the other's we're about to go to the hospital. Just follow when I text you the address of the hospital." I said to Minho. 

 

He nodded and ran to look for the others. 

 

I was sitting next to her while she was laying unconscious on the stretcher. I held her right hand tightly not letting go. Oh my god! Please don't let anything to happen to her. I wont forgive myself if anything happens to her. Please don't let any thing happen to her. I hope there's nothing serious with her injuries. 

 

"Please don't give up on me…" Paused still holding on to her hands. "I still haven't told you how I felt." I said whispering. I looked at her and I teared up. She looks so fragile. How can someone look so broken? I started at her face with blood flowing from her cut lips to her scratch marked neck. Her cheeks were red and swollen from all that beating. Her arms had brusies all over them. I didn't dare touch her left arm afraid she would have a fracture there. I looked at her blood stained uniform and touched her lips wiping off the blood. She winced under my touch. 

 

After they wheeled her to the emergency room I waited for about thirty minutes before the doctor came out. I walked back and forth for news about Yejin in the waiting room. No one wanted to let me in and see how she's doing. After waiting the doctor finally came out with a clip board and pen in hand. 

 

"Uh… Where's Mr. Kim?" He looked around looking for me. 

 

"Here I am." I said rushing to him when I heard my last name. 

 

"Are you a relative of some sort of Ms. Lee?" He asked me. 

 

"No. But I'm her friend. I brought her here." I said. "Is she okay? Is it something serious?" I asked him. 

 

"Nothing is very serious. But she had fractured her left arm and needs surgery to connect the broken bone back." The doctor said in a serious tone. "Her cuts and wounds aren't as serious so they would heal naturally." 

 

"S-s-surgery?" I asked dumbstruck. "Really?" 

 

"Yes." He said writing something down. "Please sign some papers for us to continue with the surgery." I went with him and signed the papers. 

 

They took her to the Operating Room and I was left alone again to wait in the waiting room. I texted Onew hyung. 

------------------

To : Dubu Chicken 

 

HYUNG! Yejin is in the Operating Room. The doctor said she needed surgery because she broke her left arm. Come quick. We're in xxxxx hospital. 

 

From : Diva Umma

------------------

From : Dubu Chicken 

 

MWOH?! AISSSH! Wait there! I'll go with the others! 

 

To : Diva Umma

-------------------

 

I waited and waited. Walking back and forth worrying. Then there were five guys who burst through the emergency doors. It was the Hyungs and Taemin. 

 

"You're late" I said. 

 

"Where is she?" Onew asked. 

 

"She's still inside." I said pointing at the doors of the Operating room. 

 

"What time did they take her in?" Onew asked. 

 

"About five minutes ago." I said. 

 

"What did the doctor say?" Jonghyun asked full of concern and worry in him. 

 

"He said that her cuts and bruises will heal naturally and she needs surgery because she broke her left arm." I sighed and sat there my palms together and my head reseted on them. 

 

*After One Hour* 

 

Finally the doctor came out after one hour. "She's going to be fine." He said. "But she will be still in observation since she still haven't regained consciousness." He added. 

 

"Does she have any amnesia or anything like that?" Jonghyun asked. 

 

"I'm afraid we'll have to know that after she wakes up. Though she doesn't seem to have any head injuries except for the cuts and the swollen cheek. But those will just heal eventually." He said. 

 

"Arraso. Can we go see her now?" I asked. 

 

"Yeah. Its okay." He said. 

 

I looked at Onew and Taemin. They both had a worried expression in their faces. Onew hyung's face looked as if he was about to cry when he saw Yejin with bandages and a cast wrapped on her left arm. She was still unconscious. 

 

"Stupid ing queenkas!" I heard Jonghyun mutter under his breath. 

 

Minho was just staring at her afraid to come closer. I sat at her bedside and held her right hand caressing it on my own hands. 

 

"NOONA! What have those girl's done to you?!" Taemin screamed when he entered the room. He was schocked and surprised to see Yejin in such a state.

 

------------------------

 

Author's Note : second update today. T_T Lost internet connection earlier! T_T stupid rain. Its still raining though. hehe~ No school tomorrow! But we're going to the mall to GG's Hoot and Mr. Taxi album launch in astroplus! I hope to see umma there. :) hehe~! So how's this chapter guys? I made it a little bit longer, eh? :) COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! I wanna know what you think~ Kekeke~ :) *looks like someone confessed to an unconscious person today.* =)))))) Wow. I didn't' even realize I updated with mostly Key's POV. :)) Its my first time to write a chapter with third person's POV in this fic. I think? Anyway, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :)) 

 

(BTW, I have Yejin's "picture". LOL. Anyway, this is what I imagined her to look like when I was writing the fic. Don't mind her pink eyes! though I know it looks cute. LULZ :) 

 

tumblr_lnanvse7kG1qdoldko1_500.jpg