What Happened?!

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

 

 

Maki's POV 

 

 

I was sitting down on the chair beside Yejin's hospital bed. I was holding her right hand. The one with all the IV and dextrose connected to the needles that pierced her milky white skin.

 

"Yejin you idiot! What the hell were you thinking?" I asked her. 

 

I probably sounded like a psycho for talking to a person who was unconscious. But I knew that somehow she could hear me. Just then someone burst through the door. The door swung open and hit the wall with a bang. 

 

"WHAT HAPPENED HERE?!" Onew screamed. 

 

The rest of the people rushing in the door right behind Onew. The nurse that was changing Yejin's dextrose told Onew and the rest of them to be quiet. 

 

"I'll tell you outside." I told him to wait outside Yejin's room. 

 

"What the happened?! Why is she covered with scars, bandages and a cast?!" Onew asked shouting at me. 

 

I took a deep breath. "She got into an accident during the clubbing earlier." I told him. 

 

"How the-" 

 

I cut him off. "She was by an incoming car. I found her in the street right in front of the hotel." I said. 

 

He couldn't talk anymore. Key came near me with Taemin whimpering in his arms. 

 

"How bad was it?" He asked with a worried expression. Even Jonghyun was looking agitated. 

 

"She had a lot of wounds because of the glass shattering. She had a few deep cuts in her legs, a broken arms and a few ribs broken. I think one of her ribs punctured her lungs that's why they put her on a breathing apparatus." I said. 

 

I looked at Key and he was staring at Yejin through the glass on the door. I could see his eyes glistening with tears that were threatening to fall. I could hear Taemin's quiet sobs. Jonghyun's gritted teeth. Minho had a clear worry and concerned look on his face. Onew was in the brink of tears. He looked away trying to hide his tears. Of course, he wouldn't want s to see him cry. He was the leader after all. I walked back inside the room. So did the SHINee members. 

 

"Noona~!" Taemin ran to Yejin's unconscious body and hugged her avoiding the bandages and the cast. 

 

He was definitely crying now. Jonghyun pulled Taemin away with a pained expression. 

 

"Taemin lets go." Jonghyun said sighing while he dragged Taemin out the door. 

 

Key wiped his tears. Onew left with Minho to follow Jonghyun and Taemin. I was left with Key in the room with Yejin. 

 

"Maki…" He said. 

 

"Mmm?"

 

"Do you think you could give me a moment with Yejin?" He asked. 

 

I nodded and left the room. I sat on one of the chairs outside to wait. 

 

Third Person's POV 

 

Key walked over to the chair next to Yejin. 

 

"Yejin-ahh~" He said wiping the falling tears. 

 

There was no response from Yejin at all. Just even breathing. The only sounds you could hear inside the room was the beeping monitors that recorded Yejin's condition, the dripping noises of the dextrose, and Key's sobs. 

 

"Yejin… What happened to you?" He asked.

 

He knew that she would not respond to him but he still gave it a try. 

 

"Why are you broken like this?" 

 

"Why did you leave me?" 

 

"I haven't properly confessed yet. I had plans. I said I would wait until you came back to Korea." he said. 

 

He grabbed Yejin's right had and entwined their fingers together. Of course, Yejin still didn't respond with Key's actions. 

 

He bowed his head and rested it at the back of his palm which was holding onto Yejin's hand. He cried. His tears stained the sheets of the hospital bed. 

 

"Yejin, when I said I found the right person. I was lying. I still love you." He said. 

 

Yejin's POV 

 

Huh? Why do I feel so much pressure on my body? Its like something heavy is on top of me. Its sort of hard to breathe. My chest hurts. Not those emotional stuff but it literally hurts. I tried moving my muscles but nothing is happening. I tried again and to no avail. I heard crying. Is someone here with me? I tried opening my eyes but I couldn't. I felt someone hold my hand. Huh… 

 

"I still love you…" The familiar voice said. 

 

Why was it that the voice sounded familiar but I don't remember it? Weird. I tried to flex my muscles again. It worked. I could move my fingers. But why couldn't I move my left arm? I opened my eyes to see a white ceiling. There was a bright white light that illuminated the whole room. It was still hard to breathe. But somehow I could manage. 

 

"YOU'RE AWAKE!" Someone shouted. I guessed it was the familiar voice I heard earlier. 

 

Then I heard running. Many pairs of feet running actually. I blinked. I tried to turn my head sideways but I couldn't. Something was lumped in my throat that when I turned my head it hurts. My right hand crawled up to my face and I touched a plastic tube that was plastered on the corner of my lips. I lifted up my right hand over my eyes and I saw a thin tube sticking out from the back of my palm. What was happening here? Suddenly, doctors and nurses were all over me. They asked me if I was okay. He told me to squeeze his hand if I was alright. I did. He asked me if I felt hurt anywhere. I did. Then he asked me if I could breathe properly. I squeezed his hand again. Then they were taking off the tube that was stuck to me. I felt something was pulled out from my lungs, through my throat and out my mouth. My eyes widened at the sight of the long tube. They took off the tube that was taped on my nose wholes. I took a deep breath and I felt a little pain in my chest. I winced. 

 

"Gwenchana?!" A voice asked. I couldn't see anyone except the nurses that were taking care of me. They reclined my bed so that I was slightly sitting up. Then I saw six people. Three were oddly familiar but I didn't remember meeting. The other three was my brothers and Maki. What are they doing here? Where am I? What happened?! 

---------------

Author's Note : HEY GUYSSS! :) update again. kekekeke~! Its almost the 24th. I wont be updating you guys for three days? I wont be here on the 24-26th because we have an outreach. :) We're going to a trip to the mountains to see the needy people and donate things to them. You know school suplies and such things needed. Anyway, how'd you like this chapter? Do you guys want me to make this fic longer or end it soon? :) kekekekeke~! Anyway, I am in a good mood today. Reason? Teentop, Infinite and Super Junior are having comebacks this month and I'm like... YIPIEEE! :)) 

 

Did anyone see Teen Top's 2nd teaser? I WAS LIKE WHOA?! L.JOE HAS FREAKIN BETTER LEGS THAN I DO! AND I'M A FREAKIN GIRL! He's wearing y black pumps and I'm... pretty much speachless. T_T CHUNJI WAS WEARING HEELS AS WELL! TOP MEDIA WAE YOU MAKE MY BIASES WEAR HEELS?! ... but who's complaining? Sure ain't me. I just lalalalove them~ I'm still thinking on how the concept works though... I mean, ROMANS? Suit? Breifs? Heels? Connect all three and I can't find anything... T_T /sighs. I'm blabbing away again. ANYWAY, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE dear readers. Last update I only had a few comments. T_T / I IZ SADD! COMMENT MOREEE! :) subscribe more toooo! :) kekekeke~ :) 

 

OH YEAH! that reminds me. I'm writing another fic! :) Its called "Who Knew?" It stars block b, teen top and big bang! :) hihihihi~! 

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/59100/who-knew-bigbang-blockb-kwonjiyong-ljoe-teentop-you