Lunch With The Twins

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

 

 

Yejin's POV

 

 

"Say ah~!" Youngmin held a spoon filled with rice trying to feed me. 

 

"Yah~! Youngminnn!" I whinned. I could eat by myself but he insisted on feeding me. 

 

"Aigoo~! noonaaa! Say ahh~!" He insisted again. 

 

I gave up and opened my mouth and he put in the spoon and chewed my food. Aish this kid really! Someone came from behind me and covered my eyes. I touched the hands that were covering my eyes. 

 

"Yah~! Duguseyo?" I asked. I knew the person wouldn't really answer the question. 

 

"Guess who." The voice said. Oddly familiar voice though. Hmm. I've heard this voice before. AH! Yes. That's right. 

 

"Kwangmin?" I guessed. 

 

"Dang noona! You're good!" He said removing his hands from covering my eyes. I looked back to him and he was smiling. 

 

He's kind off like Youngmin. Except he's the more quiet version. 

 

"Heyy~! I haven't seen you in so long." He said. 

 

"I got hospitalized." I pointed to my left arm which was in a cast. 

 

"What happened noona?" Kwangmin asked. 

 

"Yeah, what did happen?" Youngmin backed him up. 

 

"I got beaten into a pulp." I smiled at both of them. 

 

"Wait, so you're Lee Yejin the school's top student?" Kwangmin asked in shock. 

 

I laughed a little. "Yes." I replied. 

 

"Wow. Really?" He said it as if he was amazed. "I never imagined our designer noona and photographer noona is a top student in Gwangju Academy." He said. 

 

"YAH! Its not that amazing!" I hit his arm with my right hand. 

 

"Ow! that hurts." He said playing around. 

 

"You never do change Jo Kwangmin." I stated. 

 

"NOONAAA!" Youngmin called me. 

 

"What?" I turned to him. 

 

"Do you still want to eat this?" He asked pointing to the tray of food. 

 

I nodded and he scooped up again a spoonful. This was kind of embarrassing and sweet at the same time. I usually would blush and look at Kwangmin each time he fed me. That reminds me. I never went with Key's invitation to eat lunch with him yet. I shrugged. 

 

Key's POV 

 

That woman! She dares have a lunch date with someone else when I asked her first. I waited since before the accident that we'd have lunch together but then this happened. Aish! That is really frustrating. I looked over to where she was seated with Youngmin. He was feeding her but she refuses to be fed. In the end she gave up to Youngmin and ate it. Then Kwangmin came and covered Yejin's eyes from behind. I think she guessed right and looked back to Kwangmin, they were both smiling. The piercing pain came back again and I clutched my chest. 

 

"Umma~" Taemin's sweet voice called me. 

 

"Wae?" I asked. 

 

"Umma~ Gwenchanayo?" He asked with his adorable aegyo. 

 

He really does know how to use an aegyo with his umma. I sighed. "Neh! I'm okay." I ruffled his hair and smiled at him. I don't want Taemin to worry about his dear umma. I looked back to my food and ate it even with out my appetite. 

 

"Jonghyun." I whispered to him. 

 

He was still sitting beside me looking over to Yejin with Youngmin and Kwangmin. 

 

"What?" He asked. 

 

"You like her right?" I asked. 

 

"I don't really know. Maybe. I'm confused. I guess so…" He looked down on his food. 

 

"You're jealous right?" I asked. 

 

"If you mean when I see them together I just want to separate them. Then yes I'm jealous." He replied looking at me with a questioning look. "Why do you ask?" 

 

"Because I feel the same way." I confessed to him. 

 

Yejin's POV

 

Kwangmin and Youngmin offered to take me home after school since their dorm is in the same building. I agreed. I texted Onew that I'll be home and they shouldn't wait for me and go ahead. 

 

-------------------

To : Dubu Oppa

 

ONewww! i'm going home later. go ahead with out me. 

 

From : Yodongsaeng 

-------------------

From : Dubu Oppa

 

YAH! Where are you going?

 

From : Yodongsaeng

-------------------

To : Dubu Oppa

 

Don't worry. Kwangmin and Youngmin are just gonna walk me home. Take care arraso!

 

From : Yodongsaeng

-------------------

 

Onew's POV 

 

She's going to walk home with Kwangmin and Youngmin. Okay then. WAIT! Who's Kwangmin and Youngmin?! 

 

"KEY!" I called out. 

 

"What?" He faced me with an irritated look on his face. 

 

"Who's Kwangmin and Youngmin?" I asked. 

 

"New students in our class. Yejin's new friends." He said in a bitter tone. 

-----------------------

Author Note : CLIFFHANGERRR! :)) HAHA! Anyway, hope to get my haircut laterrrr! :) I REALLY HOPE IT HAPPENS. I told myself last month that i'd get a haircut and until now I haven't had one. T_T Anyway, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :) The story now has a poster! I guess the poster can now give you a clue on who she ends up with.! :) hihi! 

 

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots. - onew shinee taemin you youngmin kwangmin boyfriendband - main story image