The Party (Part 2)

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

 

Jonghyun's POV 

 

I might irritate her to the point of insanity but the truth is I see her like a bratty little sister. Kinda like Angel but the bad assed version. She's actually more like a brother I never had. Except I have Minho, Key and Taemin to be my dongsaeng's. Finally after waiting about two hours Key and Yejin was ready. Wow. She didn't really look like herself. WHOA. Since, when was she this pretty? I think my jaw dropped. 

 

"Uh. Jonghyun. I bet there's flies around. Your huge mouth might catch them." She chuckled to herself grabbing on Key's arm. 

 

Time to tease this little shrimp. "What are you wearing?" I asked with a disgusted face. 

 

"WAE!?" She scowled at me and hit my shoulder. 

 

"Nothing really." I chuckled to myself. She's so adorable when she gets angry. 

 

"Kaja." I smiled at them. 

 

Taemin's POV 

 

Time to help umma and noona. I guess I should introduce her to our coordi noona's and the Big boss. 

 

"Hyung." I called out to Onew hyung. 

 

"Wae?" He asked me fixing his tie. 

 

"I need your help introducing noona to our Big boss." I said to him.

 

"What for?" Oh that's right. Mom didn't tell him yet. 

 

"Mom wants us to help her make noona a designer instead." I said to him. 

 

"And what does this have to do with that?" He asked. 

 

"Don't ask. This is the only plan I thought of to help." I said to him. 

 

"Arraso. I'll help you with that later." He said. 

 

"GUMAWO HYUNG!" I said and exited the room. 

 

Yejin's POV 

 

*At The Party*

 

Somehow they forced me to come on the party wearing a dress. With all my will power I don't get how they forced me to do this. Aish. The things I do for my brothers. I should really avoid Key sometimes. He know's how to persuade me to this things. I wonder if Byunghyun did what I asked him to do. I hope I get to move out before mom and dad gets home. I grabbed the phone from the bag and texted Byunghyun. 

 

To Byunghyun : 

 

Yah, Lee Byunghyun. Have you rented the apartment I asked for?

 

From : Yejin 

 

A few minutes later I received a call. I picked it up when I saw the caller ID was from Byunghyun. 

 

"Yebuhseyo?" 

 

"Yejinah~!" He said through the phone. 

 

"Did you already..?" I trailed off. I didn't want anyone to know I was moving out. That's why I asked Byunghyun to help me. Surely Onew and Taemin would stop me and tell mom and dad about it. 

 

"Neh! You can start to move in tomorrow. I'll help you." He said with much enthusiasm. 

 

"Yeah. Thanks a lot. I owe you one." I said to him, 

 

"No problem." He said then we both agreed to put the phone down. 

 

I sat at SHINee's table. I was staring down at the table when someone tapped my shoulders. I turned around and saw Taemin. 

 

"Noona. I want you to meet someone." He said to me. 

 

"Duguseyo?" I asked him. 

 

He just held out his hand asking me to come with him. I took it and went. I'm guessing he took me to SM Entertainment's representatives table. 

 

"Sajangnim!" He bowed ninety degrees. 

 

He must be the boss. I bowed with Taemin. 

 

"Who is this lovely lady Taemin?" The guy that must be the boss said. 

 

"This is my older sister." Taemin said. 

 

"Oh. Have a seat." He offered. 

 

Me and Taemin sat with him. "So tell me Taemin, what does your lovely sister do?" He asked with curiosity sparkling in his eyes. 

 

"As of now she's a designer and photographer for Starship Entertainment. And she's also a senior student." Taemin said. 

 

"Really now? A designer and photographer?" He asked. 

 

"Neh." Taemin shortly replied. 

 

"So young lady, do you think you would be interested in working for SM Entertainment?" He asked. 

 

I shifted my gaze to him. Huh? He's offering me a job. WHOA?! Really? I'm not dreaming am I? SM Entertainment's Lee SooMan asking me to take up a job with them. WHOAAA?! Someone pinch me. Seriously… Wow. 

 

"Uh… As of now I don't think I could work with you. But hopefully when I've finished with my project with Starship Entertainment I could work for you." I said. 

 

"Very well. When is the expected time you finish with this project?" He asked. 

 

"Maybe by June." I said. 

 

"Alright then. Until then I will wait for you. If you've finished earlier then just come to SM Entertainment and we will gladly welcome you with open arms." He said. 

 

"Thank you, sir." I bowed to him.  

 

I walked back to SHINee's table with Taemin. Most of the people we walked by asked if I was Taemin's girlfriend. Do I look as young as Taemin? I don't think so. Anyway, we were only a year a part. You could almost say me and Taemin are twins. Just when we were about to sit the MC played a song so most of the people seated stood up and danced with their partners. Apparently, Dino's girlfriend is here. The pretty girl with a baby face is here. What was her name again? I knew she was an actress though. What was that? Uh… Shin Sekyung. Yeah, her. Even Dino's sister is here. Everyone was dancing on the dance floor and I was just sitting there watching them. Dino and his girlfriend, Onew and Dino's sister, Taemin and some girl I don't even know, Minho and I was guessing to be Krystal of f(x). Isn't she Jessica's sister? She doesn't look like Jessica at all. Looks more like Yuri and Yoona combined together. But I guess she does sound like Jessica. Huh. Guess they are siblings. 

 

Key walked over to me. "Want to dance?" He said offering his hand. 

 

"Sure." I said taking his hand. He led me to the dance floor and we danced and twirled around. I didn't know what happened but Key and Jonghyun suddenly had an exchange of dance partner and I was now in Jonghyun's arms. 

 

"Hey there, babe." He said winking at me. 

 

"Babe your face." I said in a cold tone. 

 

"Aww! Don't be like that." He said. 

 

"PSH." Then the MC announced a change of song. And yet again there was exchange of partners and I was in Minho's long muscular arms. 

 

"Hi." He said shyly. 

 

"Hi…" I said in a low voice. 

 

The song was changed to a slow and mellow music which meant that we had to slow dance. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. His hands took my wrist and put my arms around his neck and we were both swaying to the music. 

 

"Well, this is awkward." He said not looking at me. 

 

"You said it." I said to him. 

 

Then we momentarily looked to each others eyes and we both burst into laugher. Then again there was a change of partners, so I've danced with Minho, Key, Jonghyun, Onew and Taemin. I returned to Key and we were both laughing at the awkward atmosphere that passed by earlier. 

--------------------------

Author's Note : I have a little trouble writing this so I hope you don't mind. T_T Anyway, I think the chapter kind so yeah. LOOK FORWARD TO THE UPCOMING CHAPTERSS! :) It will be out soon. And oh, in the next chapter I'll be putting up teasers. It wouldn't be for the next chapter but for future chapters. ^_^ COMMENTS PLEASE! :) I want to know you're thoughts on the fix. :)