Decisions, Confessions and Rejections.

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

Yejin's POV 

 

I felt something in my cheek. Something soft and warm. I frowned. Why is it warm? I don't remember bringing hot packs and a blanket. I felt something soft beneath my head as well. Huh. Did someone come when I was asleep? Ugh. I was conscious. I just didn't want to open up my eyes. Okay. I think I got it now. I wont tell anyone that I'm leaving. I'll leave them silently. It wouldn't matter anyway. Its not like they care if I was here or not. I sighed and opened my eyes. Staring at the sky it was so blue. The clouds moved faster than the usual rate. Then I checked my watch. . I slept for like what? Twenty minutes? What the heck? Ugh. Its only freakin' seven-thrity in the morning. Remind me again why I came to school earlier than necessary? I sighed. They'd probably dismiss the whole school by lunch time. I got up and dusted off the dirt on my skirt. I walked back to the school garden combing my hair with my fingers. I'm still so sleepyyyy. I rubbed my eyes looking down. Apparently, I bumped into someone.

 

"YAH! Watch where you're going will you?" I said irritated. I looked up and saw the culprit. 

 

"Gwenchana?" He asked. 

 

"Yeah." I said preventing the temptation to yawn. 

 

"Uh.. hey look..." he said scratching the back of his head. 

 

"What?" I asked. 

 

"Are you available today?" He asked shyly. 

 

"I'm sorry. I have appointments." I said directly turning down his offer. 

 

"Oh. Okay then. Maybe next time." He said with a disappointed look in his face. 

 

"I wont make any promises." I muttered. 

 

I walked away from the guy who I don't know and headed for the music room. I wanted to unwind a little bit. I wanted to use the piano. I wanted to play a song composed by Yiruma. My favorite piano player. It took me about three days to master "Leave Behind" (a/n : here if you want to listen to the song, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh_2MXpNc78&feature=related) The music room was empty so I sat on the chair in front of me was a beautiful white grand piano. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before letting my fingers press the keys of the piano. Once I started the notes just naturally flowed from my mind to my fingers. I didn't need to think or anything like that. It was like a reflex reaction. The notes just fell into pieces right on my finger tips and moved along the keys of the piano. This kind of songs didn't need lyrics to tell a story of the song. Because if you really were a true artist you would let your natural talent and instrument do it. It would naturally touch the audience you are trying to reach with the certain song. Talent and pure emotions are the only things I use when I play the piano. That's why I always end up tearing up or crying after I play. Its like an anti stress treatment for me. I mean, it expresses my everything that I've kept inside me. It usually helps. And now that I'm playing the song, the decisions, choices and everything that seemed a blur to me the past few days became vivid to my eyes. When my fingers moved to the last notes before the song ends tear drops started to fall from my eyes. As soon as I pressed the last note on the keys I wiped my tears immediately. 

 

Key's POV 

 

I peeked through the music room to look for the other members. But instead I found Yejin there playing the piano. Wow. That was beautiful. I didn't know she could play the piano so well. She played like it was like a daily routine for her. Its amazing. I really felt touch by the way she played. I looked at her speculating her every movement and facial expressions.  Its as if she's expressing sadness in the moment. She ended the song smoothly and suddenly her tears rolled down her eyes. When she pressed the last note she wiped her tears with the sleeve of her school blazer. I sighed and went back to looking for the others. 

 

Yejin's POV 

 

There were a lot of guys following me. Don't ask. They were admirers who wanted to confess or ask to be my valentine. I rejected each and every one of them. I turned them down bluntly and honestly. I didn't want to lie and say I have a boyfriend, or say that I already have a date. Excuses. I don't need them. Youngmin texted me. 

 

 

-----------------

To : Yejin Noona 

 

Noona, are you available later?

 

From : Youngminiee

-----------------

To : Youngminiee

 

Neh. Waeyo? 

 

From : Yejin Noona 

-----------------

To : Yejin Noona

 

I want to take you out. ^_^ 

 

From : Youngminiee

-----------------

To : Youngminiee

 

Arraso. Where do you want to meet me? 

 

From : Yejin Noona

-----------------

To : Yejin Noona 

 

In the cafe near the school. 

 

From : Youngminiee

-----------------

 

I sighed and sneaked out of the school gates climbing up the tree to go over the gates. Why am I friends with this dork again? Oh right. I work with him and I laugh and smile whenever I spend time with him and Kwangmin. I smiled and shook my head as I jumped off the tree and landed safely on the side walk. I see the cafe across the street.

 

"WELCOME TO BOYFRIEND CAFE!" All six of them said. It took me by surprised and made me jump a little. 

 

"Annyeong haseyo." I bowed to them. 

 

"Let me lead you to your table." Youngmin said. He was wearing a suit that was pure white. The one we used for their photoshoot last month. And the rest of them were wearing the outfits as well. Whoa. Why are  they wearing it? (a/n : here's what the cafe should look like. :  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7jHNDNBhf0&feature=related

 

I let him lead me to the table. In front of me there was a stage like platform. I frowned when Youngmin let me sit but then left me there. Suddenly they burst out dancing and singing. (a/n : they performed boyfriend) When the song ended they had this formation and held out big cards that said "I'm Your Boyfriend" 

 


tumblr_llre0ofNE61qho358o1_500.gif

 

Ugh. What kind of valentines day is this? I'd rather have my usual valentines alone at home. Sleeping. Why can't I have that valentines again this year? I sighed and closed my eyes. I stood up and walked up to Youngmin who was standing next to Minwoo. Took his wrist and took him outside to talk privately. 

 

I looked down ashamed of what I was about to do. "I'm sorry." I whispered. Somehow I didn't have the courage to tell him about everything why I'm refusing him. 

 

"I knew already that I didn't have a chance. But think about it. I can wait." He said smiling. How can he smile like that when he already knew? He put two fingers under my chin to lift up my face to look at him. I looked into his eyes and my heart thumped faster. My breath hitched. I tried to even my breaths. Then he leaned in closer and his soft lips touched mine. Should I stop this? Is this wrong? Wait. What the heck are you thinking Yejin! OF COURSE ITS WRONG! I tried to pull away but I melted under his touch when he hugged me and pulled me closer. When he finally pulled away, I caught my breath. 

 

"Arraso. Promise me one thing though." I looked up to him and he had a questioning look on his face. 

 

"What is it?" He asked. 

 

"Promise me no matter what happens we'll still be friends." I said to him.  

 

"Arraso. I promise." He said smiling agian. 

 

After which I went back to school since I forgot my bag. Did I mention it was my period today? Stupid cramps. Days like these I curse to be a woman. I sighed and went to the infirmary to get some medicine to ease the pain. I passed by Key and he stopped me from walking. 

 

"Waegurae?" I asked him a little ticked off because I wanted to ease the freaking pain on my abdomen. 

 

"Can I talk to you?" He asked. 

 

"Make it quick." I said hastily. 

 

"Look. I don't know how to put things throught but... ITHINKILIKEYOU." He said the last part in a rush that I couldn't really understand it. 

 

"What? Could you repeat that? But slower this time." I said to him clutching on to my abdomen. 

 

He looked away blushing. Why is he blushing? Then I took a clearer look at his face. "I like you. And I decided to confess today. I wanted to take you out." He said. 

 

"I'm sorry Key. I don't know about this stuff yet. Let me think it through." Nice and easy. 

 

"Don't worry. I'll wait for you." He said smiling. Seriously? What's with people today smiling even though they got rejected? Weird I tell you. If it was me I would've had a scowling face on. 

 

Uh-oh. Talked too much with Key. Cramps are taking over. Ugh! Stupid female hormones. Anyway, I rushed to the infirmary and grabbed some pain killers to ease the pain. After maybe a few minutes I left the infirmary to get my bag in the music room. I left it there when I played the piano. When I walked in the music room someone was already there. He was sitting by the piano playing a song I've never heard before. But the melody definitely was wonderful. It felt sweet and touching. Like it was supposed to make you feel warm and tingly inside. I walked closer and found out that it was Jonghyun who was playing the piano. He didn't even realize I was here. So I tip toed over to get my bag by the guitars and I almost made it to the door with out him noticing. 

 

"Yejin?" He asked. 

 

"Yeah." I didn't dare to face him. 

 

"What are you doing here?" He asked. 

 

"I took my bag. I forgot it earlier." I said to him. 

 

"Oh." I felt his breath on my neck. When did he come this close? My heart jumped. 

 

His arms s around my waist and hugged me closer to him. He rested his head on my shoulders. Like last time when we were in the rooftop. 

 

"What Jonghyun?" I asked. 

 

"Can't we be more than friends?" He whispered in my ears. 

 

I pulled away from him and looked at him in the eye. "Jonghyun..." I trailed off. 

 

"I'm sorry. I can't. I wont." I said and walked away from him leaving him dumbfounded. 

---------------------

Author's Note : WAAAAAH! Its a longer chapter. kekeke~ I've been working on this chapter since last night and I just finished it this morning. SUCCESS! BWAHAHAHA! :) Anyway, i'm too lazy to proof read this because I'm very very sleepy. I didn't sleep last night just to write this chapter. :) anyway, its pretty long. Well its longer than the other chapters so yeah! :) HEEEY! COMMENT AND SUSCRIBE everyonee! :) I'm really sleepy so I'll sleep now. I'll proof read this when I wake up later. :) kekeke~

 

HEEEEY! JULY 16 I'M DEFINITELY COMING FOR YOUU! :) 

 

PLUG TIME : COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE TO MY OTHER FIC. I updated it already. It has now two chapters. when I wake up later I will write the third chapter. :) 

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/54870/my-brother-is-an-idiot-jonghyun-key-onew-shinee-youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriendband