Meeting The Dino's Girlfriend

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

Taemin's POV 

Whoa? What just happened here? I was just being chased by crazy fangirls and then suddenly this picture comes up. What just happened when we were gone? So let me explain the picture, it was Key hyung on his back laying down on the floor shirtless and wet. While my dear noona is wearing shorts and over sized shirt that was clinging onto her skin. She was literally on top of him. Both dripping wet. 

 

"YAH! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING TO MY SISTER?!" Uh-oh. Now that did it. Onew hung is out of his mind already. 

 

Believe it or not but when it comes to noon me and hyung are pretty over protective. We just don't show it much. I knew bringing in the rest of SHINee home would pop his comfort bubble. And yet he still insisted on bringing the hyungs home. Stubborn hyung. 

 

"Hyung! Calm down. I'm sure Key umma didn't do anything." I tried calming him down. 

 

Wheeew! Good thing it was Key umma. If it was Jonghyun hyung I'm sure he'd be half dead by now. Onew hyung was gentle… and a little bit clumsy. Okay. A LOT clumsy but he has a pure heart with so much kindness. But when you mess with Yejin noona I'm pretty sure hell will break loose on the face of the earth. 

 

I remember this one time where there was this girl that tried to bully Yejin when we were smaller. I think he traumatized that girl. He shouted at the little girl back then. Poor little girl. I was usually the silent killer type. I'd scare the girl when she was sleeping. 

 

"Yeah. You're right. Key's the umma. He wont do anything." Onew agreed with me and calmed down.  

 

Yejin's POV 

 

Woops~ I looked at the four boys who came in. "What are you doing?" I asked the for of them. 

 

"Well, we were running." Jonghyun said catching his breath. 

 

"From what?" I asked. 

 

"Crazy fangirls." And then I heard the screaming girls out side the door. 

 

"DId you lock the door?" Onew asked. 

 

"Yep. Already did." Minho said. 

 

"Lets go." I said. "Go to the lockers and find something to disguise yourselves." I suggested. 

 

"Why do we need disguises?" Jonghyun asked. 

 

"Oh. Okay. Nevermind then. I'll let you go out there with the crazt fangirls." I said sarcastically. 

 

"Fine. Don't need to be stingy about it." Jonghyun said. 

 

This is fun. Teasing this person is entertaining. I didn't have this much fun since I was a kid. I mean I couldn't really hang out with Onew and Taemin before because they had training and school to go to. After that they were too busy with the SHINee schedules that they didn't have anytime for me anymore. Then there's mom and dad. Mom was in  Europe when I was five until I was ten. She travelled Europe for what she calls "designer's inspiration". I never really got the concept of that idea. 

 

I waited for them to finish changing and we sneaked out of the pool without the fangirls noticing. I didn't have to wear a disguise because I am not famous. I went ahead of the dorks and took a shower in the hotel suite. I came out wearing only a towel since I knew they would take longer coming back. I bet those fangirls already caught them. I snickered to myself. 

 

I took my clothes out of the bag when I noticed someone was by the door. It was a girl. She was thin, she had milky white skin, good complexion, long wavy hair, long-porcelain-looking legs and a baby face to match. Wow. She's cute.

 

"Uhm. Are you lost?" I asked. 

 

"Is this SHINee's suite?" She asked me shyly. 

 

"Uh. Neh~" I said. 

 

"Who are you?" She asked me. 

 

"I'm .... uhh..." I blanked out. What should I say to her?

 

"I'm Onew and Taemin's sister." I said to her. 

 

"Oh." She said. 

 

"And who are you?" I asked. 

 

"Shin Sekyung. Model/actress/Jonghyun's Girlfriend." She said proudly smiling. 

 

"Oh. I see. I see." I said nodding at her. "WAIT! WHAT?!" I nearly screamed.

 

"SINCE WHEN DOES THAT DINO HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?" I asked shocked at the news.  

 

"Since the last three months." She said. 

 

"Wow. Didn't know dino had a girlfriend." I muttered to myself. 

 

"What was that?" She asked. 

 

"Oh. Nothing really." I shook my head. 

---------------

Author's Notes : AHA! Finished with chapter 5! :) weeee! and its 5:33 am. I'm proud I did that all night! ahihihi! Now I'm really sleepy. T_T Anyway, enjoy this chapter guyss! :) COMMENTS ARE LOVED! :)