Ice Cream From Umma And A Text From Best Friend

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

 

Yejin's POV 

 

"WHAT THE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. 

 

They stopped to look at me and continued fighting like I was never even there. Stupid ing idiots! Didn't even bother to wear a disguise when I tried so hard to go undercover. This people have no common sense! What the do they think they were doing? AISH! Stupid ing idiots! I swear! Why do I have to clean up every mess they make? LIKE SERIOUSLY?! WHY?! Wait. The question here is, why the heck am I saving their asses again? Ugh! 

 

"I said stop!" I bonked Minho and Jonghyun's heads together to make them snap out of it. And I helped Key separate Onew and Taemin.

 

I gladly helped Key bandage up their "fake" bruises. You know how I knew? Stupid Taemin didn't think or look around to see if I was listening or not when they were planning everything. UGH! I swear! These s will have to learn a thing or two when it comes to hiding things from me. 

 

First, YOU NEVER try to act suspicious, act like everything is normal. Don't give it away. 

 

Second, Don't try to plan in the living room cuz those idiots apparently forgot they live with me. 

 

Third, if they were to put up a show like that they should have at least tried to make it look real enough for me to believe. 

 

Fourth, ING WEAR A DISGUISE WHEN YOU TRY TO EVEN STALK ME ON MY DATE. Psh. Idiots didn't even try to hide their identity. 

 

Fifth, they should know by now that I'm not a stupid idiot to believe that they were really fighting. 

 

I mean to me SHINee's bond is like blood brothers type. If they fight they fight with words and not fists. They aren't that immature. But they are stupid. I mean how could you let the whole world that SHINee is fighting? Stupid, right? GOING OUT IN FREAKIN' PUBLIC AND FIGHTING JUST FOR SHOW?! Are you even kidding me?! URGH! STUPID STUPID STUPID! Anyway, I asked Jinyoung to drive us home. And honestly, we really didn't fit in the car. It was really embarrassing for me. Because I had to sit on Jonghyun's lap in the front seat because we really wouldn't fit the car. In the back seat Taemin was on Minho's lap and Key in Onew's. I stifled a laugh because it seemed very very awkward for them in that certain position. I tried not to move as much and sat on his knees instead of his lap. As soon as the car stopped in front of the building of our apartment I stormed out of the car leaving the guys dumbfounded with my actions. I can't believe I got tricked to that! AISH! Taemin you better get your ready because I will definitely not forgive you this time! You know how I got to that situation?

 

Well, I was dragging Taemin by the collar towards the car and he was begging me to sit in front with Jonghyun. I sternly stuck to my decision but then he somehow got loose from my grip on his shirt and pushed me inside with Jonghyun on the front. I couldn't try to argue anymore because that stupid kid already locked the freaking' door. At first, Jonghyun was seated on the passenger's side and I crouched down in front of his legs. I wonder how I fit there too. But I did. He asked me if I was uncomfortable. OF COURSE I WASN'T! Stupid ! He offered me to sit on his lap and I told him no. He rolled his eyes at me and grabbed my shoulder pulling me up to sit on his lap. I struggled and squirmed but then it was no use. What I did was I moved my body forward so that I was sitting on his knees instead… UGH! Taemin you are SO GOING TO GET IT TONIGHT! 

 

I opened the door to the apartment and quickly changed my clothes throwing the cap I wore to the sofa in my room. Stupid stupid stupid people! First they reveal I'm Onew and Taemin's sister now they can get me killed by their fangirls if they knew I lived with them. Its a good thing I'm the one wearing a disguise. IDIOTS. 

 

Taemin's POV 

 

Noona is pissed. Really pissed. I could sense her aura. I'm gonna get killed tonight. Better not talk or do anything that might tick her off and explode. I was very close to crossing the line and I know I'll get hanged by noona once she found out. I took a deep breath before walking through the door of noona's apartment. 

 

"Yah, why do you look so pale?" Key patted my back as if to make me relax. 

 

HOW THE HECK CAN I RELAX WHEN I KNOW MY DEATH WILL COME ANY MINUTE NOW?! 

 

"N-nothing." I stuttered. Damn it! 

 

"You sure?" Key asked. 

 

"Neh!" I said trying to hide my fear. 

 

"Alright then." He walked to the kitchen. 

 

Key's POV 

 

HAH! I knew it! Taemin you're gonna get a good beating from Yejin tonight. After that stupid plan of yours I knew it would eventually fail. Anyway, I didn't bother to stop him since he looks as if it would work for him. Apparently, I was right. What an idiot. Even though I knew I was gonna get it from Yejin too. I walked to the kitchen and took out the ice cream that was on the fridge. I kept this there for emergency reasons. I mean, how was I to calm down a person who is extremely hot tempered? I scooped out some and put it in a bowl  with all the decorations and all then stuck the spoon in the middle. I knocked at her door. 

 

Knock. Knock. Knock. 

 

No response at all. I tried again. 

 

Knock. Knock. Knock.

 

Then I heard foot steps that was getting closer to the door. Then the door knob twisted and opened. 

 

"Hey…" I said in a low tone. 

 

"Yeah? What is it?" She asked. 

 

"Do you want some ice cream?" I offered. "I know you're still mad at Taemin for coming up with the plan and for the rest of us who agreed to help him." I added. 

 

"Yeah I am mad! You guys are idiots! COMPLETE IDIOTS!" She said in a loud voice enough for the guys to hear in the living room. 

 

"I'm sorry." I said. 

 

"That doesn't fix anything Key." She sighed. 

 

"I know. But then I still wanted to say so. Am I forgiven?" I asked in my sweet tone offering the ice cream to her again. 

 

"Alright. But only you. Since you're the one who was kind enough to actually apologize." She said and took the bowl of ice cream and closed the door. 

 

Yejin's POV 

 

That was nice of him. But I bet he didn't know that I didn't like sweet things. He freaking gave me ice cream. Anyway, I plopped to the couch in my room and tried the ice cream. Huh. It wasn't sweet. It was but not the kind that I hated. It was minty and it tasted like green tea. Huh. Maybe he did know. Weird. I don't remember mentioning my hate for sweet things to him before. Maybe it was his intuition. Whatever. Thanks to Key my mood had lightened up and I was too tired to beat up Taemin today. Maybe tomorrow. Then my phone rang. It was a text message. 

 

------------------

To : Yejin 

 

Are you still awake? 

 

From : JInyoung

------------------

To : Jinyoung 

 

Yep. Why are you always asking me that? 

 

From : Yejin 

------------------

To : Yejin

 

Of course I would ask. :) Anyway, how'd you like our date today? I mean, before it was cut off. 

 

From : Jinyoung 

------------------

To : Jinyoung 

 

It was a lot of fun. I haven't been to a amusement park in my life. Ever. :) 

 

From : Yejin 

------------------

To : Yejin 

 

OMO! Chincha? I'm glad I took you there. :) Are you looking forward to tomorrow's date? 

 

From : Jinyoung 

------------------

To : Jinyoung 

 

Surprisingly, YES! I am. Where are we going to date tomorrow?

 

From : Yejin 

------------------

To : Yejin 

 

We're going to the Namsan Tower. :) 

 

From : Jinyoung

------------------

To : Jinyoung 

 

REALLY?! Whoaa! Lets buy a lock! 

 

From : Yejin 

------------------

To : Yejin 

 

Eh? Aren't those supposed to be like for couples? 

 

From : Jinyoung

------------------

To : Jinyoung 

 

Pabo! Of course not! We can write something like, "Best friends for ever" or something like that.

 

From : Yejin 

------------------

To : Yejin 

 

I'd like that. See you tomorrow then best friend. 

 

From : Jinyoung 

------------------

To : Jinyoung 

 

Good night best friend. I'll see you tomorrow. 

 

From : Yejin 

------------------

 

Well I surely didn't expect that. But I liked it. Best friend. Then I drifted off to dreamland. 

 

------------------

Author's Note : OH YEAH! Just got back! :) The trip was cut off! Anyway, it was really awesome and awkward at the same time. I mean my friend brought me home to her family. So it was really awkward. But then awesome cuz they treated me like their own family which is really sweet. :) I FED FISHIESS! OMG! I fed Donghae's family. LOL. :)))))) Anyway, as promised, five or more chapters is coming up! Sorry for the lame chapter today. :) I already wrote it and then decided it was boring but then I didn't want to retype it because i was lazy already to do so. T_T Anyway, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :) Lemme know your thoughts!