New Year's Bad Luck

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

 

Key's POV 

 

Since Onew hyung couldn't really find where Yejin lives now, he asked me to do it instead. I did and well, I guess I'm lucky I found out where she lives. I did a little investigating and found out that the apartment was bought under Lee Byunghyun's name. Or in other words she asked her cousin to buy the apartment under his name so no one could track her when she made the transaction. I bet she paid him before hand to buy the apartment. Suddenly my phone rang. 

 

"Hello?" I picked up the phone. 

 

"I found where she is." The private investigator I hired said. I might have hired him but Onew was paying so I didn't really mind. 

 

"Really? Do you have her address now?" I asked him. 

 

"Neh." He gave me the address and I went as soon as I could. 

 

Right now, I'm standing in the lobby of the building waiting for the elevator to come down. I was tapping my foot patiently waiting for the elevator. Gosh! How long does it take for the elevator to get down here! I thought irritated. Patience is something I actually don't have. Maybe a little but then it lasts only for a short span of time. 

 

"HYUNG!" I heard someone call out. I turned around to look for the person calling. I quickly hid behind the plant that was beside the elevator's entrance. Who would put something like this here? Its so tacky. Anyway, I searched the premises and found them. 

 

"HYUNG!" A boy with blonde brown hair called out to the guy that had light pink hair. 

 

"What?" The guy with pink hair looked pissed. 

 

"Is Yejin noona there?" the boy with blonde brown hair asked. 

 

"Aniyo~ She's probably at work or in the super market across the street." the pink haired boy said. 

 

"Then what are we gonna do in her apartment?" The boy asked again. 

 

"She said to wait for her there." then the pink haired boy took out his phone. Probably received a text or something. Come to think of it, why am I even hiding here? Its not like they are gonna know who I am. I'm wearing  freaking disguise. Aish. Sometimes I question my own sanity. 

 

Yejin's POV 

 

Aiggoooo! That was really tiring. After working for hours my body already feels numb. There's so much people in the restaurant today. Its probably because its the day before new year. I took off the hair net and loosened the pony tail that was holding up my hair. I took the bus home since I was too tired to hail a cab. I sat down and rest my head on the railing of the bus. Today is probably productive. At least I can pay for this month's water and electric bill. Aside from working for Starship Entertainment I also have a part time job. Of course if I didn't have one, I would've used the credit cards but then umma and appa would be suspicious that I've used a big amount of money in a short while. And they know me. I don't spend much. Oh. Here's my stop. I lifted my head but it was stuck.

 

GAH! What is this?! . Its gum. AIIISSSSH! What did I do to deserve this?! This is so freaking frustrating. I pulled my hair and the gum stuck to my hair. AISH! I went off the bus frustrated and angry. Why?! OF ALL THE THINGS THAT COULD HAPPEN. WHY DID THE GUM HAVE TO BE STUCK ON MY STUPID HAIR?! Of all the things I'm careful of, its my hair. I take care of it and I never cut it short. NEVER. Why did this have to happen to me? Of all things, WHY THIS? AISH! I looked for the nearest hair salon. 

 

"Ahjumma," I called out to the lady behind the counter. 

 

"Wae? What can I do for you?" She asked smiling. 

 

"I have gum stuck on my hair. You think you can take it out? I don't want to cut my hair." I said pouting. I really didn't want to cut my hair. It took me courage to cut it when I was a kid and took time to grow my hair and this happens. 

 

"Okay. Lets try." She said. "Go and wait over there then. I'll get the things." She pointed at the empty salon chair. I sat there waiting for her to come back. 

 

She scrubbed the part with the gum with oil to loosen its grip on my hair. After thirty minutes she gave up and said it was hopeless to try and take it out. 

 

"Sorry, but we really have to cut your hair if you want the gum to be taken off." She said to me. 

 

"UGH! Fine, cut it." I said reluctantly. I closed my eyes afraid to see my hair being cut. I sighed in defeat. What a way to celebrate my new year. (a/n : Imagine her hair being cut like Taemin's in the Lucifer era.) 

 

I paid her for the hair cut. She said that the rebond was already free since my hair kind off frizzed up when she cut it. That's why I never really cut my hair short. It frizzes up. Anyway, at least the hair style fits me. I think. I walked home.. more like trudged actually. My feet hurts. AISH! When I reached the staircase that was going towards the lobby the leather shoes I had worn with two inch heels broke off. Could this get any worse? I took the shoes off and walked bare feet. I reached the elevator and it had a paper stuck to it. I read the what he note said. 

 

NOTICE : ELEVATOR UNDER MAINTENANCE USE THE STAIRWELL. 

 

Wow. my life. I ING LIVE IN THE TOP FLOOR AND YOU EXPECT ME TO USE THE ING STAIRCASE?! &!@*&^%*&!!! That's it I snapped. I ed my cuffs and pulled up the sleeves of my polo. Yes I'm fit but I am human and I get tired too! Stupid new year's luck. As I was about to open up the door to the staircase someone was standing there blocking my way. 

 

"YAH! GET OUT MY WAY!" I was pissed and I wasn't about to wait for something to happen before I get home. 

 

"Yejin…" The person muttered. 

 

"WHAT?!" I nearly screamed. Then I realized it was Key… with the Dino. 

 

"What happened to your hair?" Dino asked. 

 

"I cut it. Isn't it obvious?" I shot him a stupid-what-else-do-you-think-happened-aside-from-cutting-my-hair look. 

 

"It is. But I mean, why did you cut it?" He asked. 

 

"I wanted to." I said coldly. "What are you doing here anyway?" I asked. 

 

"Nothing. We were just looking for an apartment so we could move out of your house." Key said. Yeah right. If I knew Key, he was lying. 

 

"Oh. okay then. Good luck." I said hoping they didn't see the apartment for rent in the lobby. That apartment for rent was the door in front of mine. 

 

"Uhm, Jonghyun." Key said. 

 

"What?" Jonghyun turned his gaze to Key. 

 

"I'll go get the papers for the apartment thing already." Key said. 

 

WHAT?! They're moving in? !@(*&(*!#^!! I could just pull my hair out already! I'm dead. 

--------------------------

Author's Note : HAHA! Okay, I don't really get how I thought of this chapter. :) Anyway, anticipate for the next chapter. :) I have a previewwww for you guys! :) 

 

Next Chapter's Preview : 

 

Yejin's POV 

 

"YAH! What are you doing? Put me down." He really is stubborn isn't he? Beside my antics he still swept me off my feet and carried me off. 

 

"Not until we get to your house." He said to me. I could just see his face smirking. 

 

"YAH! PUT ME DOWN NOWWW!" I screeched. I really didn't have the energy to flip him over since I worked the whole day, got gum stuck to my hair, my feet hurts when I walked home, then my heels broke forcing me to walk bare feet. 

 

"Nope." he simply said. 

 

"STUBBORN IDIOT!" I screamed. 

 

"Who do you think is being stubborn now huh?" He questioned me. 

 

"Still you!" I said crossing my arms because I couldn't do anything. I gave up and let him carry me. 

 

-----------------------------

So what do you think? :> HMMM?! :)) Anyway, I lost internet connection last night so I couldn't post this up. *sighs* UPDATE! :) Enjoy~ :) COMMENT PLEASE! :) I wanna know your thoughts about this! :)) THANKS TO THE NEW SUBSCRIBERS THERE! :) hihi~ :)