Moving Out

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

 

L.Joe's POV

 

I really really hope no one know's about this or else I'm dead. I called over CAP hyung and the three maknae's. CAP hyung was the one driving the car while I was on the passenger's side seat. We passed by the gate and the guard stopped us. 

 

"Sir, what would be you're business in the Lee's estate?" He asked. 

 

"Its me. Lee Byunghyun." I said. 

 

"Oh. Sorry sir. I didn't recognize you." The guard said. 

 

"Its alright." I said. 

 

We drove all the way to the front door and all the maids and butlers came out and welcomed us. Butler Kim opened the door for me and I stepped out. 

 

"Mr. Kim did SHINee go out already?" I asked him. 

 

"Neh." He answered shortly. 

 

"Is Yejin home?" I asked him. 

 

"Neh, young master. She's in her room preparing for departure from the house." He said. 

 

"Thank you." I dismissed him. 

 

I walked up the stairs to Yejin's room. "Hyung, I didn't know you were this rich." Ricky said. 

 

"Aniyo. This isn't my house." I said to him. 

 

"WHOA!" Chanjo exclaimed. 

 

"What?" I asked him. 

 

"Its just its so big here." Niel answered. 

 

"Idiots." I muttered to myself. 

 

"Yah, L.joe. Where's your cousin anyway?" CAP hyung asked. 

 

"She's probably in her room fixing her things." I said. 

 

I reached her room. I stood there for a while in front of her door taking a deep breath before knocking. 

 

"Hyung, just knock." Niel said. 

 

I did what he said. And heard Yejin's voice. 

 

"Come in." She said. I twisted the knob and opened the door. 

 

"Yejin!" I smiled at her. 

 

"What took you so long?" She asked welcoming me in open arms. 

 

I hugged her. "She's your cousin hyung?" Niel asked. 

 

"Yeah, why?" I eyed him suspiciously. 

 

"Nothing." He shook his head. 

 

"Well, are you ready?" I asked Yejin. 

 

"Yep!" She said enthusiastically. 

 

"Oh. Before I forget. This is CAP hyung." I pointed to CAP hyung. 

 

"Nice to meet you." CAP hyung shook hands with her. 

 

"This is the troublesome maknaes." I said pointing to the three younger ones. 

 

"Hi, I'm Niel." He said winking at her. He still didn't let go of her hand. I grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him back. 

 

"YAH! Hyung!" He complained while CAP, Chanjo and Niel were just laughing. 

 

"What?" I said innocently pretending it wasn't me. 

 

"Hi, I'm Chanjo. The real maknae." Chanjo introducing himself. 

 

"And I'm RICKYYY!" Ricky jumped up and down like he ate sugar cubes. 

 

"And then we have Chunji who isn't here." I said. 

 

"Oh. Okay." She said. 

 

"He's in your apartment fixing and cleaning it." I said to her. 

 

"Wae?" She asked confused. 

 

"Well, it came furnished but then there it was so dusty. I said to Chunji that we'd clean it when we get there but he said that its better to clean it before you go there." I explained. 

 

"Oh… Remind me to thank him then." She said to me. 

 

Yejin's POV 

 

*At The Apartment*

 

WAAAAAAH! Its beautiful here. It has a nice view. I had the top floor near Teen Top's dorm. Its like a penthouse. This place is nearer to my school too. Perfect. Its really spacious and the interior design is just perfect for my taste. Its just like the design I doodled years ago. Huh. Coincidence. 

 

"WAAAAH! THANK YOU BYUNGHYUN!" I ran to him and hugged him really really tightly. 

 

"Y-you're welcome." He choked on his words because I was hugging him so tightly. 

 

"Where's Chunji?" I asked him. 

 

"Turn around." I did what he said and I saw Chunji. 

 

"Hi!" He waved his hand. 

 

"HEY! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" I hugged him tighter than I hugged Byunghyun. 

 

"Whoa!? You got some strength." Chunji said. 

 

"Well, I was trained martial arts when I was younger." I said to him. 

 

"Cool." He said amazed. 

 

I looked around and the house was just really perfect. I couldn't ask for more. The kitchen had a microwave, a counter in the middle of the kitchen, a huge refrigerator, the sink and a stove. I went to the bathroom next, it was surprisingly big. There was a tub, jacuzzi, a shower and the sink was big too. There were two rooms, the master's bedroom and the guest room. I know that house is really big but I guess Byunghyun got a discount for this apartment unit. I cooked lunch for all of us. Wow. This guys sure do eat a lot. A LOT. 

 

"How is it?" I asked feeling that I've been deprived of food. 

 

"Its delicious." CAP said. 

 

"Mmmmm…." replied the reset of them chowing down on the food. 

 

I guess they were that hungry. 

 

Onew's POV 

 

We came home after lunch since all the schedules for the day is finished. We were about to have lunch when I remembered Yejin. 

 

"Butler Kim." I called. 

 

"Yes, young master?" He came to my side.

 

"Where is Yejin?" I asked him. 

 

"I believe the young miss went out with young master Lee Byunghyun." He said to me. 

 

"Ah neh. Thank you." I said. 

 

"Uhm, Young miss wanted me to give this to you. I don't know what it was or what it is for." He handed me a piece of paper.

 

To Jinki : 

 

I moved out. Don't look for me. And don't tell mom and dad before they come home, arraso? I'll call or text you to let you know I'm fine. I can take care of myself so don't worry too much. Have fun with your SHINee activities and don't forget to take care of yourself too! You always take care of the members that you tend to forget about yourself. I'll contact you soon. I might go there by dinner just to pick up somethings and then leave again. YAH! IF YOU TELL I'M SO GOING TO KILL YOU! Don't tell Taemin about this also. 

 

From Yejin. 

 

Aish! What is that girl thinking?! Is she crazy?! REALLY? What am I gonna do with this girl? First off, call her. Second, investigate. Third, find out where she lives. Fourth, take her home. I took my phone from the coffee table in the living room and dialed Yejin's number. After a few seconds of ringing. She picked up. 

 

"YAH! YAHHHH! JESSICA YEJIN LEE! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING RUNNING AWAY FROM HOME?!" Looks like that hit the spot. 

 

"Calm down, Jinki. No need to use my full name. And technically I'm not running away from home." She said calmly. 

 

"YAHHHH! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! WHERE ARE YOU?!" I was still shouting out of anger. 

 

"Didn't you read the letter? I was thinking I need a new place. Duh. Why the heck would I tell you where I live?" She retorted. 

 

"WAE?! I HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW." I said obviously still enraged. 

 

"PABOYA! Of course I knew you'd drag me home when you found out where I live." She said. 

 

"AISSH!" I ruffled my hair in frustration leaving it messy. 

 

"Don't worry. I'll come home when I'm finished with working and all that, okay?" She said reassuring me. "I'll be fine. Don't stress yourself too much. You already worry about the other four." She said to me. Then the line was cut off. She probably put the phone down. 

 

------------------

Author's Note : HEEEEY! :) I've been laughing my of reading a fic. :))) HAHA! Its awesome you know? Imagine Jonghyun pretending to be gay because he likes a girl? :))) It'd be really funny I tell you. :)) Then, here's one of the preview's I told you guys about : 

----------------

Preview : 

 

Yejin's POV 

 

"Yejin-ah~!" He cooed. After a few minutes of silence he continued. "I love you." He whispered. 

 

Its so sudden. I wonder why it feels this way. I thought I loved him only as a brother. Nothing more. I thought he did those things because he thought of me as a little sister.