Evil Maknae Taemin Is Back. *smirks*

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

 

Yejin's POV 

 

I called in my secretary. I told her to book me a resort. She did and texted me the address of the resort. I went straight to the house to get a few things and texted Taemin. 

 

---------

 

To : Baby Tae

 

TAEMIIIN! Wanna come and play with noona?

 

From : Yejin noona 

 

---------

 

To : Yejin noona

 

Of course I would! :D :D :D 

 

Form : Baby Tae

 

---------

 

To : Baby Tae

 

Arraso. Go and ask your manager now if you can go. I'll pick you up if ever. 

 

From : Yejin noona 

 

---------

 

To : Yejin noona 

 

I already asked hyung. He said if I went I should take the hyungs with me. 

 

From : Baby Tae

 

---------

 

To : Baby Tae

 

Awwh~ Mian. dongsaeng-ah. I don't want them to come. :( Maybe next time then. :D 

 

From : Yejin noona 

 

---------

 

To : Yejin noona 

 

Gwenchana noona. Just go and have fun for me. You must come back with a huge smile. :) And if ever, just text me the address of the resort if ever I try to escape. :> 

 

From : Baby Tae

 

--------- 

 

To : Baby Tae 

 

Arraso~ I'll send you the message in a while.

 

From : Yejin noona

 

---------

 

I have packed my things to be used in my one week vacation. I asked Maki to come with me but she said she had to look for a part-time job. I told her she should definitely come with me next time. I bid her a good bye and texted Taemin the address of the resort. I quickly went down and hopped into the car driving off to my paradise. 

 

Taemin's POV 

 

Well, noona actually fell for that trick. So now I just needed to talk to Key hyung. If you guys are wondering Onew, Minho and Jonghyun hyung already know what the plan is. We just needed to talk to Key hyung and apply the plan. You guys wondering what the plan is? Well, since noona said she was tired and she would have a couple days off from work we decided to give her a surprise since it was almost their 5th year anniversary. Gosh. If they were that long together why don't they just marry each other right? Maybe Key hyung already has that in mind. But oh well. 

 

Anyway, I was going to meet Jonghyun hyung and Key hyung in a coffee shop in Apujong. I checked the time and I was running pretty late. So I basically ran to the coffee shop. I saw Key and Jonghyun hyung alread inside the coffee shop sipping on a cup of coffee with cakes in front of them. I entered the shop and the employees greeted me. I bowed to them as well as a sign of curtesy. I sat down beside Jonghyun hyung so I was facing Key hyung. 

 

I looked at Key hyung in the eyes and said, "Hyung. This is serious talk, arraso?" 

 

He nodded. "What is this about?" He asked. 

 

"Its about Yejin noona." I said. 

 

"What about Yejin?" His face scrunched up. 

 

"Well, she's been frustrated lately." I said scratching head. 

 

"What about?" his eyes narrowed. 

 

I looked at Jonghyun hyung my eyes pleading for help. He looked at me and sighed. Then he faced Key hyung. 

 

"Look Key. Yejin had been frustrated about you." Jonghyun hyung said. 

 

"ME?!" Key hyung asked in surprise. "Waeee?" 

 

"Ne. She said that she was wondering why you took her to that dinner with Jessica and Nicole. You know…." Jonghyun trailed off. 

 

"Waeyo? Was there something wrong with that?" Key asked. 

 

"Probably. Maybe. I don't really know. All I know is that I think she's jealous of Nicole. Because she saw that you were happy when Nicole was there, then there was that article about you and Nicole dating, then earlier at the photo shoot, she really didn't like what you did." Jonghyun explained. 

 

"Okay, hyung I understand that it wasn't really your initiative but noona's point was that you should've at least noticed she was jealous and approached her earlier. You know women. They're sensitive." I stated. 

 

He nodded and took a sip of the coffee he ordered. 

 

"So what should I do now?" He asked. 

 

"Well…." Me and Jonghyun exchanged evil glances and smirked. 

 

-----------------------

Author's Note : OKAY GAIS! CLIFFHANGER?! How bout that? =)) Anyways, haha. I don't exactly like Nicole but then don't get mad at her for her character in this story! =)) lol. Anyways, COMMENTS eh? I'll update again in a while since I'm very inspired today. :>