Accident?

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

 

 

Yejin's POV 

 

 

It feel so restricting. I feel like I can't breathe anymore. I was gasping for air. Then my phone rang. I dug my purse for the stupid phone and looked at it. I stared at the screen. 

 

Caller ID : Private Number 

 

Who could be calling me with a private number? I decided to pick it up. 

 

"Yeobuseyo?" I tried to hide my cracking voice and my sobs. 

 

"YEJIN!?" I heard the person on the other line scream. 

 

"Neh." I said in almost a whisper. 

 

"Where are you?!" It was a female's voice. It was probably Maki.

 

"Somewhere in a park near the hotel. Why'd you ask?" 

 

"I'm coming there. Don't move an inch." She said in a serious tone. 

 

She put the phone down and I did what she said. But I was still sobbing. I couldn't help it. It just hurts so much. Oh my gosh…. Since when was I this sappy? Since when did I have feelings? What happened to the cold hearted I used to be? Why the am I crying? I decided to leave California tonight. I want to go back to that small apartment and just cuddle onto my sheets. I stared at the hotel that was just across the street from the park. I wiped off my tears and ran across the streets without looking. Just then and there. I heard honking noises. When I looked it was already too late. A flash of blinding light blinded me. And the next think I knew it was all black. 

 

Maki's POV 

 

I ran towards the park near the hotel the one across the street. I had a very bad feeling about this. I ran out alone. Not even her brothers dared to follow me. I told them not to come. I could see worry in Taemin's eyes when I told then she had left. Taemin knew something I didn't. I ran faster until I reached the park. She was gone. She wasn't there anymore. I told her to sit still and wait for me and yet she didn't listen. How typical of her. Still so stubborn and cold towards others. Then I noticed people were hovering over something. I decided to call her phone again. It ringed but no one was answering it. I walked over to the huge crowd of people to ask what was happening. I dropped my phone in an instant when I saw what the huge crowd of people were hovering at. I gritted my teeth, clenched my fists, staring at the human body that was bleeding right in front of me. It was Yejin's body. My knees gave way and I was kneeling beside he bloody body. 

 

"WHAT ARE YOU STARING AT?! GO GET A ING AMBULANCE!" I screamed on the top of my lungs with tears rolling down my eyes. 

 

People were already staring at me and her. What are these people?! Shouldn't they call and ambulance?! Are they ing stupid?! My friend is lying here unconsciously bleeding and all they do is stare! 

 

"GET A ING AMBULANCE NOW!" I screamed again. 

 

One of the bystanders who saw the whole thing said she already had called an ambulance. I stumbled to get my phone and grabbed her purse when the ambulance came. The ambulance to us to the nearest hospital.

 

"Are you one of the patient's relatives?" One of the nurses asked. 

 

"No. But I live with her. She's my friend." I said to her. 

 

"Okay. Please wait here miss." The nurse said.

 

I watched them as they wheeled her away in a stretcher. I sat there impatiently waiting for the doctor's news about Yejin's conditions. I fondled with my phone and decided to call SHINee's manager and inform Taemin about this. I bit my lip hesitating to call. I knew if I told Taemin, Yejin would instantly get mad at me when she wakes up. Then I decided to call the manager. It was better to let them know about it than get strangled by Yejin when she wakes up. I had just gotten off the phone with SHINee's manager when the doors of the emergency room opened. The doctor came out holding a metal clipboard and a pen. 

 

"Ms. Maki Lee?" I heard the doctor call out. 

 

"Dae?" I looked up as I heard my name. 

 

Of course the doctor was American. "Are you Ms. Maki Lee?" He asked. 

 

"Yes I am. Is there anything wrong with her doctor?" 

 

"She doesn't seem to have a major concussion but I guess she's all right. It seems that she had surgery before on her left arm. It seems that the fractured bone needs to be repaired yet again because the accident have damaged it causing it to break. I believe she also broke a few ribs. She couldn't breath properly because one of her broken ribs seemed to puncture her lungs. Don't worry we have fixed that but she still has trouble breathing so we put he on a breathing apparatus. There were no major damages on her legs only a few shallow wounds from the shattered windshield so she could still walk properly. There were a few wounds on her face though." He said checking on his notes that was written on the papers attached to the clipboard he was holding. 

 

"Is she going to be alright?" I asked. 

 

"She'll be fine.  We had already done surgery on her left arm again and placed a cast on it already. Please refrain the patient to get into anymore accidents. I don't want her to be traumatized with her condition. She seems to be still unconscious. We'll check if the accident had done any damages to her brain when she wakes up." I nodded at what he said and he walked off. The nurse walked me to Yejin's room. 

 

I stared at the person lying down on the hospital bed. The friend that seemed so cold and heartless back then became soft and fragile when I looked at her now. Her face had traces of medicine applied to her cuts. Her arm was in a cast. There were transparent and white tubes that was attached to her. The large white tube was stuck through and a thin transparent tube was taped to her nose. Then another thin tube was stuck to a needle that was pierced the back of her hand. I was guessing that was her IV fluids she needs when she can't eat because she's unconscious. I looked at her with pity. What did she ever do to deserve this? She had always been that lonely person I met in middle school. 

 

*FLASHBACK* 

 

"Yejin! Wait up!" I yelled running after her. 

 

She was casually walking down the sidewalk not even bothering to look back at me. 

 

"YEJIN!" I yelled again. 


This time she looked back at me with a glare. I froze in my place and she walked towards me. 

 

"LOOK." She said menacingly. Probably pissed already. "I don't need your help. I can make the project alone. I thought I told you not to bother me anymore?" She said coldly. 

 

"B-b-but! The teacher said we should do it together." I said a little afraid of her. 

 

"Ani. I'll do it myself. I'll do your part too." She said. 

 

I shivered at her icy words. "UNNIE! At least let me help you." I said when she turned her back on me.

 

"What part of NO don't you understand?" She asked.

 

"EVERY PART OF IT! I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOUR ALWAYS ALONE!" I screamed at her. Wow. I don't know what took over me. I flinched as she came closer and looked at me in the eyes.

 

"Fine." She said.

 

"M-Mwoh?! Chincha?!" I asked excitedly.

 

She didn't say anything else and continued walking.

 

"UNNIE!" I screamed.

 

"What?" She asked sighing.

 

"Why are you always alone?" I asked curious.

 

"I don't know. I guess I'm used to it." She said to me.

 

"Waeyo?" I asked her.

 

"My parents aren't always home. My brothers are trainees in SM Entertainment so I'm usually alone and I developed a hate of people." Yejin siad.

 

I just nodded and didn't bother to ask anymore information because her facial expression changed to a saddened expression.  

*END OF FLASHBACK*

-------------

Author's Note : HEEEEY! I updated you guys! I am such in a good mood today! :) KEKEKEKE! Wanna know why? Its because of teen top! See the teaser picture beloowwww~! :))) 

20110719_concept_teentop_1.jpg

This picture made my whole day. LIKE SERIOUSLY! If you're not into kpop then I advice you not to read this. 

 

Chunji : Covering his body like a girl. To me it just screams : "NOONA NOOOOOO! PLEASEEE NOOOOO!" 

 

C.A.P : Flaunting his wonderful manly legs! And in my head this is what he was trying to say, "BISH I HAVE BETTER LEGS THAN YOUUU!" 

 

Niel : Covering C.A.P's while holding on to his leg. "HYUNG COVER YOUR ! YOUR LEG IS FREAKING HEAVY!" 

 

Ricky : Both hands holding on to C.A.P's ancles. "Hyung! I'll use your leg to cover my crotch!" 

 

L.Joe : Covering his pretty face with a hand over his crotch. "OMG! WHAT THE HECK?! Why the hell did I ever agree to this?! THIS IS SO FREAKING EMBARRASSING!" 

 

Chanjo : Both hands covering his crotch. "OMG! HAIIII! I'm covering something! hihihi~!" 

 

My thoughts : 

ARE THEY SERIOUSLY GONNA PERFORM WITH THIS OUTFITS?! I'd be like .... O_O This is a freaking TEASER! OMG! Can't wait for July 26. :) kekekeke~ I would love to see L.joe bb's face though. He was covering his pretty faceee~! T_T  

 

ANYWAY, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! Let me know your thoughts. *kinda felt sad a little because only a few commented recently. I WANT MY HYPER SUBBERS TO COMMENT! T_T If I get enought comments I might update a second time today. :) kekekeke~ talk to my if you want! :) I'll reply in the next chapter's author's notes. I'm feeling pretty bored recently.*