What Is This Feeling?

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

 

Yejin's POV 

 

Different colored lights flickering, the loud music pounding, dancing people in the middle. This really wasn't my thing. But then I'm here to celebrate my brother's success in their performance earlier in SM Town L.A. But seriously, this really isn't my thing. I feel so out of place here. I looked at Key's direction playing with the bottle of beer that was on the counter. I sighed. Did he really find someone already? I sighed and started to chug down on the beer bottle. Since when did I drink? I don't know. Ugh. Why am I so stressed? Why am I frustrated? Didn't I say I wasn't going to fall in love? But what the heck is this feeling? *DAMN IT YEJIN! JUST ADMIT YOU LIKE HIM!* My stupid conscience kept nagging at me non stop since I saw him again after a month. This is really frustrating. I finished the bottle of beer and ordered five more bottles. A fact about me, even though I don't drink often I have high tolerance of alcoholic drinks. Key's words lingered in my head. 

 

*FLASHBACK* 

 

Then I took a deep breath and faced Key. 

 

"Hey." I smiled at him. 

 

He smiled back and said, "hey." 

 

Real mature, right? Well, I didn't know what else to say. 

 

"Its good to see you again." He said. 

 

"Its good to see you too. How have you been? Did you find the right person?" I . 

 

He chuckled. "I think I have." 

 

*END OF FLASHBACK* 

 

I felt a sharp pain in my chest. I clutched on to the beer bottle. I took a glance at his direction again. As soon as I did I regretted I ever did. I saw him hugging a girl. They were kissing passionately. I quickly looked away and drank more of the beer. I tear escaped my eyes. I wiped it away swiftly. 

 

"Miss are you okay?" The bartender asked in English. 

 

"I am. Give me another round." I told him. 

 

He nodded and handed me another bottle. I couldn't' stop my tears. I was already sobbing. My make up was definitely ruined now. Well at least that's what I thought. 

 

"NOONA!" I heard someone yell. 

 

I turned around to look at who it was. 

 

"Taemin… what do you want?" I muttered. 

 

"Why are you drinking?!" He asked surprised. "Excuse me but how much did she drink?" he asked the bartender. 

 

"So far she said seven bottles." The bartender sighed. 

 

"Noonaaa! What are you doing?" He pulled my wrist which was clutching on to the beer bottle. I wasn't looking at him so he couldn't see my swollen eyes. 

 

"I'm drinking. What does it look like?" I asked him bitterly. 

 

"noona." he softened his tone and and held my face so I could look at him. 

 

"Why are you crying?" He asked me a little shocked. 

 

"Nothing." I looked the other way. 

 

"Noona. What happened? What's wrong?" He asked persistent. 

 

"Nothing Taemin. Leave me alone." I told him in my nice tone. 

 

He sighed and left me there. I continued to cry and drink. Until I was fed up at looking at Key flirting with someone else. I walked out of the bar a little dizzy. I took off my heels and walked bare feet. I tossed the heels on a nearby garbage can. I don't want to remember this day. Those heels, the dress, make up, hairdo, everything I am now was Key's creation. I took off the ponytail and dozens of hairpins in my hair and tossed them aside in the side walk. That felt better. I mean, it was freaking pulling all my hair strands and it hurts. I wiped off the make up with the wipes I had in my purse. I sat down on the near by park and sat down on one of the benches. What the heck am I doing? Stupid idiot. I said to myself. Then a flash back of Key kissing that girl filled my head and I started to cry again. 

 

---------------------

Author's Note : WAAAAH! :) HEY READERSS! Something exciting is coming up! Sorry for not really updating that much. T_T I got sort of side tracked writing this chapter yesterday. I was watching my princess. (it featured kikwang so I thought I'd watch. whattadork!) Anyway, who saw Lady TAETAE?! I SWEAR HE IS NOT JONGKEY'S LOVECHILD! HE IS A HANCHUL LOVECHILD! ITS A FREAKING CONSPIRACY! T_T (HAHA! I've been watching Idol Army season 3 and I got Jay's "its a conspiracy" thing. LOL.) Everything seems irrelevant already. T_T WAAAAH! And yes. I am a Jongkey/Hanchul/Yunjae Shipper. :) hihihi~ 

ANYWAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEMINAAAAH! He is no longer . Noona's can go ahead and imagine y things without feeling guilty. LOLJK! / gets shot./ OMGGG! TAEMIN IS FREAKING 18 NOW! I can call him OPPA! /believe it or not, I used to think of Taemin as a dongsaeng because he acted like he was younger than me and because he looked so innocent. LOLWHAT?!/ hihihi~ EVERYONE LETS CELEBRATE TAEMIN'S 18th BIRTHDAY! He is freaking LEAGAL now. *and I'm not* :)))))))