Working With Boyfriend

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

 


Yejin's POV 

 

I'm awake. And I woke up to a disaster happening. I could see Taemin is on the couch slouching next to Jinyoung. Then Onew was munching of a bucket of KFC chickens while Jonghyun was "trying" to cook. Then Minho was seated on the floor in the living room reading a book. Key on the other hand just came out of the bathroom. The kitchen was in an absolute mess. 

 

"KIM JONGHYUN! What do you think you're doing?!" Key screamed from behind me while I was staring at the mess he made. 

 

"I was trying to cook." He said innocently. 

 

"Pabo! Didn't I tell you to wait for me?" Key said. 

 

"Well, I was already getting hungry." Jonghyun complained. 

 

Key had a menacing aura. Oh well, instead of getting mad over a trivial matter I'll leave my rage over to Key. 

 

"Jin young." I called to him. 

 

He turned to look at me. Don't get me wrong. He's cute, adorable, has leadership skills, a nice voice, muscles, pretty much everything a girl would ask for in a guy, but I am not going to marry him just because of those reasons. I have to know him personally and I want him to know me as well. He should be the person I fall for. But as of now he annoys the hell of me. Oh well, mom and dad gave this condition, I must take advantage of it. Might as well have fun during the one month duration right? 

 

"Yeah?" Wow he as such cute eyes. 

 

"Do you think you can drop me off to work today?" I asked him. 

 

"Sure. Where do you work?" He asked me. 

 

"Well, today is the shooting for Starship Entertainment's new boyband." I said to him. 

 

"Oh. Okay then." He said getting up. 

 

"Wait for me." I said walking to the bathroom with a towel slung over my shoulders. Its a weekend so its okay. I have no school. I took a short shower and changed into comfortable clothes. Basically I was wearing black stockings, jean shorts, and an off white long sleeve with the grey cardigan I used last Christmas. I believe Eun Hee is already downstairs with the outfits for today's photo shoot. So I ran out of the room as soon as I changed clothes. 

 

"Come on. I'm going to be late." I dragged Jinyoung with me. 

 

"WAIT!" I heard Key. 

 

"What?" I turned around to face him. 

 

"Aren't you going to eat?"He asked. 

 

I shook my head. "I'm going to be late." 

 

Jinyoung dropped me off. I went straight to the studio where we had the last photo shoot. 

 

"Oh. Yejin-ah! You're already here." One of their managers said to me. 

 

"Uh yeah." I said. 

 

"You're right on time." She said. 

 

"Really? I thought I was already late." I laughed inaudibly. 

 

"Eun hee. Get the clothes and tell them to wear it." I said to her. I set my bag to the chair by the door. I took off the cardigan and set it there with the bag. I rolled up my sleeves and tied my hair up. 

 

"Miss Yejin, who wear's this?" One of the staff asked me. I took time and analyzed the clothes. "Tell Kwangmin to wear it." 

 

All of them were dressed up and ready to take their photos. 

 

"Noona!" Youngmin called out. I turned to him and saw him wearing the outfit. Something is missing though. 

 

"Eunhee get me a plain white hanky." I ordered her. I took the hanky and wrapped it around Youngmin's neck. "There. Better." 

 

"Do I look handsome now noona?" He asked me smiling. 

 

"Yeah." I smiled back at him. Did I just smile at him? Weird. 

 

They were all looking good. We first did the teaser photo's then the album jacket photos. The teaser picture was the twins. Uh well, at first it was hard to make Hyunseong appear natural because he was tensed up. I tried to relax him by just talking like we're friends and all. I got to know his natural side a little bit. 

 

 

tumblr_llshrzMF9u1qi1llao1_500.jpg

 

tumblr_llxr17czxi1qireuwo1_400.png

 

He's definitely charismatic but he was shy. 

 


DongHyun.jpg

 

1-1.jpg

 

Then we have the dorky leader who was fooling around.

 

JungMin.jpg

 

tumblr_llxr5zLteE1qireuwo1_400.png

 

Then there's Jeongmin who was playful. I could've hit his face if he didn't need it for the photoshoot. This guy runs around a lot. It took me at least 30 minutes just for him. 

 

 

boyfriend.duumal118.jpg

 

tumblr_llxqzofCVw1qireuwo1_400.png

 

There's Jo Kwangmin, a little shy but when he cracks a joke its really funny. He had this 4D personality in him. I like how he smiles. His facial features are very expressive. 

 

 

boyfriend.duumal191.jpg

 

youngmin-boyfriend.jpg?w=267&h=400&h=400

 

There's Jo Youngmin, the older twin. His smiles are a lot more wider and he loves to laugh a lot. Though when we were doing the photo shoot he was really tired. His eyes kept on blinking, I guess he was sleepy. 

 

 

MinWoo.jpg

 

tumblr_llxr3iU5pj1qireuwo1_400.png

 

And then there's maknae Minwoo. This is bad though. I bet you there's a lot of pedo noona's who going after this kid. I mean, he looks really cute. Reminds me of Taemin when he was younger. Poor kid though. He's had his childhood and teenage life stolen from him becuase of debuting. 

 

Anyway, I finished the photoshoot and I was proud of the pictures that came out. It was great and perfect. 

 

 

1b608ba2boyfriend_1.jpg

 

8a9133acd_concept_1.jpg

 

The group shots came out nicely. They were all very charismatic and all. My heard thumped. A lot. 

 

 

boyfriend_hyun_seong_by_jkjhy-d3hde4p.jp

 

tumblr_llxqv4e6qR1qireuwo1_400.png

 

248503_200990089945552_198845903493304_6

 

8423-zw1nefboto.jpg

 

tumblr_llxqn6rwsj1qireuwo1_500.jpg

 

The individual photos looked better. Honestly, I wouldn't think of them as dongsaengs. They don't really look that young. They managed to look mature for the photoshoot. 

------------------

Author's Note : It took me some time to look for the pictures but HEY. :) What's up people ? :)) How's everything so far? I hope its good. :) I mean, yeah. :)) Anyway, this is the fifth update for today. I'm gonna stop here and update the reset tomorrow. :) heehee~ :) 

 

Here's a short preview : 

 

Taemin's POV 

 

Here's my chance. Gotta grab it or else I'll miss it. Anyway, its just a few months before noona's graduation. And I'll be a senior. At last. 

 

Oh there they are. Huh. I thought she would be with Jinyoung. Why is she with Jonghyun?!