Date With Boyfriend (Part 1)

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

 

Yejin's POV 

 

 

She shook my hand and I immediately let go of her hand. I felt bad vibes run down my spine. That isn't good at all. I smiled at her. I saw he shrug. 

 

 

"So…" Donghyun clasped his hands together and then put an arm around my shoulder. 

 

 

"How 'bout we bounce out of here and go somewhere else?" He suggested. 

 

 

"I'm good with it. Let me just drop these bags off at home." I said to Donghyun. 

 

 

"I'll come with you." Youngmin and Minwoo said. 

 

 

I just nodded. Minjee's face was full of disappointment. I wonder why. Looks like this girl really does like Youngmin. Hmmm. Time to teach her a lesson before I could approve of her to be Youngmin's future girlfriend. 

 

 

"Looks like I'll be babysitting." Kwangmin said with sarcasm. 

 

 

I couldn't help but laugh at his remark. I mean, yeah. Its true. Youngmin used to be  the naughty kid and Kwangmin would always stop him from doing anything really stupid. So I guessed even though Youngmin was older Kwangmin had the maturity his brother doesn't have. 

 

 

"What?" Youngmin looked at me. "Why are you laughing?" He asked confused.

 

 

Me and Kwangmin had exchanged glances. I giggled a little. 

 

 

"Oh nothing little Minnie." I said. 

 

 

"Okaaay. You should really change our nicknames. I mean, its very confusing since there are four Min's in the group." Jeongmin said. 

 

 

"Eh?" 

 

 

"There's Jeongmin, Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo. Not to mention your brother's name is TaeMIN. So its a little confusing when we all meet up and you call someone Minnie we wouldn't know who you are pertaining to." Jeongmin explained a little frustrated that he shared the same nickname with four other people. 

 

 

I chuckled. "Arraso, arraso. Vain prince." 

 

 

"Vain Prince?" Donghyun asked. 

 

 

"Waeyo? Is there a problem?" I asked. 

 

 

Donghyun shook his head. "Its just that, I was wondering why Vain Prince?" 

 

 

"I get it." Hyunseong said. 

 

 

"What?" Donghyun faced him. 

 

 

"Its because he looks at the mirror too much." Hyunseong said nodding to himself, proud that he knew what I was thinking. 

 

 

"I know its silly but its true." I said. 

 

 

"Arraso." Jeongmin said not complaining about his new found nickname. 

 

 

"What about me?" Minwoo asked. 

 

 

"Well, you're the Sweat King." I said. 

 

 

If you've seen them during practices and stage performance, you'd agree with me that he is the Sweat King. Pffft. 

 

 

"HEEEEY!" He complained. 

 

 

"What?" 

 

 

"Nothing." 

 

 

"It is true." I smiled at him. "So are we going or are we gonna start giving each other nicknames the whole day?" I asked. 

 

 

"Kaja!" Kwangmin had taken the paper bags on my right hand and linked arms with me. 

 

 

"HEEEY!" Youngmin and Minwoo complained. 

 

 

"If you don't pick up we're gonna leave you here." Kwangmin said. 

 

 

We both laughed at the reaction of Youngmin and Minwoo. 

 

 

2 HOURS LATER 

 

 

So we've dropped off the my things at home and the twins had suggested I change my clothes.They dragged me along to a restaurant with that Minjee girl. It would have been fine with me but they just had to bring that wench along. pffft. Whatever. When I entered the restaurant I saw someone pass by. And I was pretty much sure it was Key. 

 

 

"Hey, Youngmin." I tugged onto his shirt. 

 

 

He looked back at me. "What is it noona?" He asked. 

 

 

"Nothing really. I just think I saw Key pass by." I said. 

 

 

He looked at me with a questioning glance. I just shook my head erasing the thought. Key said to me earlier he had something important to do with Jjong. Hmmm. Suspicious. 

 

-------------------

to be continued….