Disaster Date : Amusement Park Fight

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

 

Yejin's POV 

 

I got home with Jinyoung driving. The upper half of my body was soaking wet. It was wet and sticky. It was like sweating but with a worse sticky feeling. Stupid cast was still on so it made the sticky feeling worse. I was glaring at the road because I was still mad at Taemin for doing that even after he apologized. 

 

"Hey, are you okay?" Jinyoung asked me in a calm tone. 

 

"Not really." I said still glaring at the road ahead. 

 

He often stole glances at me to make sure if I was alright. Earlier he shrugged off his blazer to cover me up. Sweet right? But then I'm not really fond of sweet things. 

 

"I'm sorry…" He said. 

 

"Why are you saying sorry?" I asked still mad about earlier. 

 

"I know this wasn't really you're idea of a date. I'm really really sorry about what happened earlier." He said. 

 

I looked at him in disbelief. This guy is actually saying sorry for something he really didn't do. Wow. That's a first. I just stayed quiet. 

 

"How about I make up for it tomorrow?" I looked at me and smiled. 

 

I looked at him. "How are you going to do that?" I asked. 

 

"You'll see." He said. 

 

We got home in no time. I ignored Taemin and the rest of SHINee when I got home. All of them except Taemin was normal. Taemin was smirking to himself since I got home. I would've hit him but then I'm still coherent enough not to do it. I tossed my phone and it landed on the bed near the pillows. Just when I was about to take off the dress. Someone texted me. I checked. 

 

----------------

To : Yejin

 

Are you still awake? 

 

From : Jinyoung

----------------

To : Jinyoung 

 

Yeah, why?

 

From : Yejin 

----------------

To : Yejin 

 

Are you okay now? 

 

From : Jinyoung

----------------

To : Jinyoung 

 

Yeah. I guess I'm okay now. 

 

From : Yejin

----------------

To : Yejin

 

I'll be sleeping the dorm today. I think its best for us not to live in the same house. But that doesn't mean I give up on you. Don't forget to wake up early tomorrow. :) 

 

From : Jinyoung 

----------------

 

I smiled at his last text. Well, that was sweet. But then like I said, I didn't like much of sweet things. I shrugged and tossed back my phone to the bed. I took of the dress and tossed it into the hamper with all the dirty clothes, took a short shower and slept. 

 

*The Next Day* 

 

I woke up early in the morning hearing knocks on my door. I squinted at the opened curtains I was facing at. I turned my back to it and felt a warm presence. I continued to sleep but all the loud banging on my door was irritating. 

 

"YAH! STOP BANGING ON THE DOOR! I'M FREAKING TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!" I shouted. 

 

"BUT SOMEONE IS IN YOUR ROOM!" I hear multiple voices shout. By my guess that would probably be Jonghyun, Taemin and Onew. 

 

My eyes opened at once and saw the person that they were saying. I blinked at few times. Its a dream, right? A nightmare, maybe? I frowned and the person chuckled. I pinched myself to see if I was really awake. Ow! Okay, I was really awake. 

 

"Do I seem like a dream to you?" he asked. 

 

"No." I answered right away. "Why are you here?" I asked. 

 

"Didn't I text you last night to wake up early?" He raised an eyebrow. 

 

Oh yeah! Shoot! I have a date with Jinyoung today! I quickly shot up from bed gathered all the bathroom necessities as well as my clothes. And I wouldn't want to forget my underwear again this time. I rushed to the bathroom and took a shower and changed in a hurry. As soon as I got out of the bathroom I combed my hair and blow dried it. 

 

"Lets go?" Why am I in a rush? Actually the question is, why the heck am I so excited? This is really weirding me out. Gah! 

 

Today he took me to an amusement park. It was fun mostly because I haven't been to an amusement park. Ever. We rode most of the rides there. I was really having so much fun. Oddly enough. I like having Jinyoung's company. He makes me feel so warm somehow. Weird, right? Anyway, we rode the roller coaster first. At first I was screaming like a mad man but Jinyoung took my hand and entwined his fingers with mine. I kind of felt better and I screamed less. I looked at him and he looked at me. We both laughed at the situation we were in. After that we went to get some food. We were laughing and exchanging stories of our past. It was actually quite fun to be with him. I ranted about my brothers, told him the story about how I spent almost every christmas and my own birthday alone. He said that if I had to spend my birthday alone again all I had to do was call him and we would celebrate it together. I smiled at him. It was getting late but we were still there. He took my hand again and entwined our fingers again. 

 

"Come on. I have to show you Seoul." He said. 

 

"How can you do that in one night?" I asked him. 

 

"You'll see." He smiled again. 

 

This person does really smile a lot. I followed him. We were about to ride the ferris wheel when we heard someone screaming. 

 

"LOOK! OMG! ISN'T THAT SHINEE?!" one of the girls said. 

 

"OH MY GOSH! You're right! What are they doing here?" another one asked. 

 

"AH! Why are they fighting?! OMG! OPPA!!!" Another one of the girls screamed. 

 

I turned my head to look at the direction which they said SHINee was there. I saw Onew and Taemin fighting. I was about to turn back when… WAIT WHAT?! TAEMIN AND ONEW?! WHAT THE ARE THEY DOING?! Do they want to ruin their image?! Jonghyun and Minho on the other hand was shouting at each other and Key was trying to pull Taemin away from Onew. 

 

"YAH! WHO THE HECK TOLD YOU TO DO THIS ANYWAY?!" Minho snapped at Jonghyun. 

 

"I'm doing it for HER!" Jonghyung said in an irritated tone. 

 

"YOU ING IDIOT!" Minho shot back. 

 

"ASSWHOLE!" Jonghyun said. 

 

Whoa?! What the heck is happening? I knew Minho wasn't really the type to get mad. I wonder what Jonghyun did to anger him. I snapped to reality. 

 

"Wait here." I told Jinyoung. 

 

I ran towards SHINee who was having a fight in the middle of a crowd of people. 

 

"YAH! WILL YOU ING STOP IT!" I screamed at the five boys who were drawing so much attention from other people. Stupid idiots. You are so gonna get it tonight! No one recognized me today since me and Jinyoung were wearing disguises. I hid my hair in a cap and wore guys clothes and hid my chest in a bandage. 

 

---------------

Author's Note : OH YEAHHHH! UPDATE AGAIN! :) I love you people! like seriously! :) OMO! SHINee is fighting. :)) I wonder why. Anyway, I'll be out tomorrow so I'll do my best to update by then! Enjoy this chapter, arraso? :) Byeees! I have to sleep cuz I need to wake up early tomorrow! kekekeke! :) COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE okay? :) I wanna know your thoughts! :)