And We Meet Again. *smirks*

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

 

Yejin's POV 

 

"Yejin Noona!" I heard someone call me. 

 

I turned around to see it was Youngmin with the rest of Boyfriend. 

 

"Oh. What are you guys doing here?" I asked. 

 

"Well, nothing much really. Just came here to hang around." Donghyun answered. 

 

"And you dyed your hair. I like the black look." I complimented him and he just smiled at me. 

 

"Really? You like it?" He asked. 

 

I nodded. 

 

"What about mine noona?" Youngmin asked. 

 

His hair was kind of cut shorter but he retained the blonde hair. Kwangmin looked the same. Jeongmin had gotten rid of his permed hair and Hyunseong trimmed his hair. I kind of liked their new look. 

 

"I love it." I smiled at him. 

 

"So what are you doing here noona?" Minwoo asked me. 

 

"Nothing really. I'm just waiting for Taemin to get back." I said. 

 

Speaking of the devil, Taemin had just walked back to me with all the shopping bags he had bought earlier for me. I rolled my eyes when he was buying them because he looked like a boyfriend not a brother. Anyway, Taemin had this blank look on his face. 

 

"What's with that face Minniee?" I asked. 

 

"I have to go noona. We have a emergency meeting with the production crew of the new TV Show right now." He looked at me with an apologetic expression. 

 

I just nodded. I mean, I understand being a celebrity isn't an easy job. Right? 

 

"Are you going to be okay by yourself noona?" Taemin asked. 

 

"What do you take me for Taemin? I am freaking 22! Yeeesh! Now go! Shoo! Your manager will punish you if you're late." I said to him smiling. 

 

"Arraso noona!" He turned to Boyfriend who were standing right behind me. "Hyungs and dongsaengs please take care of noona." He bowed and handed me over the paper bags from earlier and walked back to his car. 

 

Yes, his car. He now has a car. I guess that's what you call fruits of his labor.  

 

"So, I guess I'm free. Wanna hang?" I asked them. 

 

Youngmin's eyes lit up and all of them nodded. I wonder where that y little girl went. Hmm. Oh. Speaking of which that girl walked over. 

 

"Oh. Oppa!" She called to them. 

 

I guess she didn't really see me. I turned away so my back was facing her. I smirked. 

 

"OPPA!" She shouted again. 

 

"Oh. Minjee-ah." Jeongmin said. 

 

Ohh. So that's her name. will get the taste of my wrath. Okay, I know I'm over reacting but I have bad vibes about that girl. Me and bad vibes equals disaster. 

 

"Oppa, Who are you with?" Minjee asked. 

 

"Oh. She's an old friend of ours." Minwoo said with a giddy voice. 

 

"Minwoo-ah." I called to him. 

 

Now is the right time to reveal my identity. Right? I turned around so the Minjee could see me. She gasped. I guess she was shocked to see me again with her precious oppas. 

 

"Noona." Youngmin put an arm around my shoulder. 

 

"I think I've met you before." I said smiling. 

 

"You've met before?" Donghyun asked. 

 

I nodded. "I met her back in the airport when I came back. I didn't expect to meet this ill-mannered kid again." 

 

"Ill-mannered?" Hyunseong asked me. 

 

"Yep. Well, lets not talk about that. Lets have a fresh start." I said. "I'm Jessica Yejin Lee. Sister of Taemin and Onew, Daughter of the Lee Corp's CEO and Lee Howon. I became the photographer and coordinator of Boyfriend as my summer job four years ago when they started." I flashed her my evil smirk. 

 

Looks like she had nothing to say. 

 

"Well, this is our current coordinator. Kim Minjee. She came from the same High School as you." Donghyun said. 

 

"Nice to meet you then." I held out my arm with an open palm so we could shake hands. 

 

----------------------

Author's Note : MORE BOYFRIENDDD! KEKEKEKE! How's the update? Is it boring? TT^TT MIANHEEE! :) Anyway, I'm really really really sorry that I haven't updated for about a week now. I've been caught up in some complicated . (something to do with falling for someone and all of that drama.) SOOOOO! HOW'S EVERYONE DOING?! Anyone missed me when I was gone? I missed you guys soooo much! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE OKEE?! only 24 more subbers till I reach 200! For this fic I mean. COMMENT DEARIEES! I missed you guys soooo much! 

 

@TaeminLuver : MIANHEEE! Here's the update! ^^ I'm sorry to keep you waiting! 

 

@ShushiandJonghyun : HERE'S THE UPDATEE! I'm sorry for crushing them. TT^TT /HUGGGSSS! 

 

CAN I JUST HUG ALL OF YOUU?! You guys are amazing srsly! 

 

LOTS OF LOVE FROM AUTHOR JAEEE! <3