HEADLINES : WHO IS JESSICA YEJIN LEE?!

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

 

Taemin's POV 

 

I was scrolling through fancafe's and kpop articles. Seems like I didn't know much about the industry today so I decided to check it out. I scrolled and scrolled and scrolled. Then I stopped. Something caught my eyes that wasn't in the ordinary. I checked again. I blinked and stared at it for a while before clicking it. Then in sinked in to me. I quickly ran out of the room to the living room where Jonghyun and Key were watching TV from the sofa. Looks like a chick flick. 

 

"HYUNG!" They both looked at me at the same time. 

 

"Waeyo?" Key asked. 

 

"What is it?" Key asked with a worried expression. His umma senses must be tingling right about now. Its weird how he knows things even before they happen. He'd usually say it was just his intuition and gut feelings. Coincidental like he said. 

 

"Did you see it already?" Obviously not. Since they weren't running around screaming and panicking. 

 

"No. What is it?" Jonghyun said. 

 

"Wait here." I took the laptop from the room and showed them the article that got me running out from the room. 

 

The article went something like this : 

 

HEADLINES : WHO IS JESSICA YEJIN LEE? 

 

 

tumblr_lnanvse7kG1qdoldko1_500.jpg

No one would probably recognize this pretty girl at Gwangju Academy because of her usual appearance at school. But when she works or when she's at home this is what she looks like

This girl is well known as the genius in Gwangju Academy (a/n : its a fictional school okay?) for her excellence in academics and as well as other aspects. Gwangju Academy is a famous Arts Academy in Seoul, South Korea. Most of our own Korean idols have been studying at the same Academy. Well as sasaeng fans had said she was spotted at a ski resort in Jeju island with popular boyband SHINee. She was seen first by fans at SHINee's first Japanese concert back in 2010. Fans have also spotted this youngster in the Lee's Estates. The properties of the CEO and President of Lee Corp.'s, his wife Lee Haewon a famous Korean designer that designed a lot of wardrobes for Korean idols and their sons Lee Jinki or better known as Onew and Lee Taemin of SHINee. It was reported that she gave a message at Lee Jinki's private birthday party back in December. 

 

After careful investigation I have found out that Ms. Lee is also working for Starship Entertainment as a designer and photographer with Jonghyun's dongsaeng---Kim Ahn Gee. She also recently had a proposal from SM Entertainment's Lee SooMan, offering her a job as designer for their idols. It is also said that she attended the year end special christmas party on music bank last year. She accepted the job and might soon work with SM Entertainment. 

 

Two weeks before new year's eve, Lee Byunghyun or better known as L.Joeof Teen Top had bought an apartment. It had been an issue to their fans if he was already moving out of their dorm. Apparently, Lee Byunghyun bought the apartment for Ms. Yejin Lee. Fans had been enraged at this news after hearing of it. A recent incident happened yesterday where she was beat up at Gwangju Academy and many students had witnessed the event. Even SHINee's own Kim Kibum rushed her to the hospital. She had gotten SHINee skipping school and rushed to the hospital. Her conditions are well but she had a fractured arm and is now wearing a cast. 

 

Why is this girl around so many idols? Why was she even recruited by SM Entertainment's CEO? Who is this girl really? If I might say, she has a lot of connections. The truth is that, she is Onew and Taemin's sister. Only daughter of Lee Corp.'s CEO and Lee Haewon. 

-----------------

Jonghyun's POV 

 

WHAT THE IS THIS?! 

 

"Hyung." Taemin said. 

 

"What?" I looked at him dumbfounded. 

 

"You've been staring for five minutes now. Its getting creepy." Taemin said. 

 

"YAH!" I slapped his head. 

 

"Oww! he complained. 

 

I looked at Key. He looked enraged. I wonder why. Ugh. Why is this happening? I promised myself I'd help her and protect her. How'd the media find out this things anyway? Ugh. Wait. Since when did I promise myself that? Since when the heck did I care so much anyway? 

 

Key's POV 

 

This is bad. Really bad. Hyung will want to kill someone when he sees this. The writer who wrote this article will be gone from the face of the earth by tomorrow. I received a text. 

------------

To : Diva Umma

 

UMMMAAA! What time are you coming? I'm really bored! :) 

 

From : Bb Jin 

------------

To : Bb Jin

 

Are you THAT bored? Should I bring Jonghyun and Taemin?

 

From : Diva Umma 

------------

To : Diva Umma 

 

YES! I'm THAT bored. Okayy! ^^ Bring food too. I missed your cooking. 

 

From : Bb Jin 

------------

 

I smiled at our little text exchange. This little action actually made my heart flutter. I walked to the kitchen smiling. 

 

"Hyung. What's with you?" Taemin asked me. 

 

"Nothing." I smiled again. 

 

"Waeee? What's with that grin across yourface?" He raised an eyebrow at me. 

 

"Nothing." I repeated. 

 

"What ever you say hyung! So… What's for lunch?" He asked. 

 

"Bulgogi and Dak galbi." I replied. 

 

"Ohhh~ Yummyyy~!" I clasped his hands together. 

 

"Oh. yeah. Tell Jonghyun to get ready. We'll go visit Yejin." I said to him. 

 

"Yah umma! Aren't we going to eat first?" he asked. 

 

"Don't you 'yah' me young man." I started to nag at him. 

 

"Okay okay. Mianhee~!" He did an aegyo I couldn't resist. Really this kid. He know's I can't resist his aegyo! One day I have to build immunity to it. 

---------------------

Author's Note : UPDATEE! its already 8:10 am! THE SUN IS SHINING! OH YEAAAH! On with the GG launch! *i'm hungry. I haven't eaten breakfast yet.* 

 

Anyway, enjoy this chapter even though I know its a little bit boring. Right? :)) ANYWAY! JONGHYUN IS CONCERNED! hihihihi~ :> COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :)