The House And My Date

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

Yejin's POV 

 

 

So today I decided to go visit mom and dad in the main house. I kind of missed the main house. I miss the hugeness and the elegance of the interior and exterior designs. I stopped a few steps away from the front yard and looked at the house again. It didn't really change. 

 

 

image

 

I walked going to the doors and suddenly all the maids and butlers were already there bowing to me. Two of the maids opened the door for me. 

 

 

image

 

As expected the place was neat and clean. Spotless. Sparkling even. I really missed this house. So much memories of being alone here. Funny thought. You'd think I wan't to live with my family but I'm actually running away from them when they tried to reconcile with me. Its not that easy to persuade me. Thats a fact. 

 

 

image

 

I walked to the kitchen but then no one was there. I wonder where mom and dad are. I didn't bother to ask the maids or even the butlers because it seems that they were all busy with something. 

 

 

image

 

I walked up to the stairs. Whoa. I miss walking and running around here. I remember when I was little the maids and the butlers would chase me around because I would run away when they tried to put formal clothing on me. It always seemed weird to me to wear such things and going to mom and dad's formal events. 

 

 

image

 

I searched the second and third floor but no one was there. I wonder where they were. Huh. 

 

 

image

 

garden-pool-angela-roldao-arquitetura-3.

 

The backyard, the pool and even the guest house in the back yard was empty. (a/n : Yes they live near the beach!) 

 

 

image

 

I finally found them sitting and having tea in the living room. 

 

"Umma! Appa!" I said huffing from all that running around the house. 

 

"Oh! Yejin-ah!" Mom asked putting down her cup of tea. 

 

"Umma~" I said. 

 

"What time did you come?" She asked me. 

 

"Just a little while ago." I said smiling at her. "So, what's up?" I asked. 

 

"We just wanted to check up on how you were doing with Jinhyoungie~." Mom said in her happy tone. 

 

"Oh! Well, I guess we're doing fine. I can't promise anything though." I said sitting down on one of the comfy soft couches in the living room. Gosh! I really missed this! 

 

"Arraso, arraso! Just say you'll have a date with him today." Mom said. 

 

"Aniyo~ I think he has a schedule today. I think another time would be appropriate." I said to her. 

 

"Don't think you can escape this one. I already called him and he said he was free today. He's coming over in about twenty minutes." Aish. Mom, really?! Anyway, plan failed. I thought I'd get out of this one. I was wrong. 

 

 

"Now stand up and go get changed!" Mom ordered. 

 

"Wha-" I was cut off because one of the maids dragged me to the huge bathroom. She gave me the dress I was supposed to wear for the so called 'date' with Jinyoung. I shrugged at how short and revealing the dress was. I started at it for a while. Maybe I could cover up with a jacket or something. Ugh! Mom! Why the heck do you have to be this cruel?! Shouldn't dad oppose to this? I mean no dad wants his princess to be taken away! Especially if they have only ONE princess. I sighed in defeat and wore the maroon dress. 

 

 

531739538.jpg

 

I do have to say the dress is nice. Just not on me. Someone knocked on the bathroom door. 

 

"Yes?" I said loud enough for the person on the other side to hear me. 

 

"Are you ready dear?" mom called out. 

 

"ARE YOU SERIOUS ABOUT THIS OUTFIT?" I asked unsure if I was really ready. 

 

"YES! Of course! I picked the best for my baby!" She said getting giddy again. 

 

"UMMA!" I whined. 

 

"JESSICA YEJIN LEE!" She said in her serious tone. 

 

I sighed again. "NEH!" I breathed deeply before opening the door and face my next challenge in life.

 

-----------------

Author's Note : UPDATE! OKAY! GOT MY HYPERNESS BACK! OH YEA! Gonna update and update and update until I'm fed up updating today. :) BWAHAHA! Anyway, I will do less POVs as requested since it makes some of you confused with the story! If you are confused or something, actually anything, JUST ASK AWAY! :) So... uh. yeah. :) HEEEEY GUYSS! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! I wanna know yer thoughts about thissss fic! :) 

 

Next Chapter's Preview : 

 

Taemin's POV 

 

"HYUNG! Did you hear already?" I asked Jonghyun hyung. 

 

"Damn right I did!" He said in a furious tone. 


I smirked at him evily. "I've got a plan." I clasped my hands and rubbed them together. 

 

"What are you thinking?" Jonghyun asked in the same evil tone. 

 

------------------

 

LOOK FORWARD TO THE EVIL MAKNAE'S APPRENTICE'S PLANS! :)