What A Welcoming Party. TT^TT

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

 

Jonghyun's POV 

 

*sniff, sniff* I smell something yummy. Hmm. Did Key cook breakfast already? I wonder… I got out of bed and went straight for the kitchen. The dinning table was filled with food. I don't remember Key getting up from bed. To think of it, did Key sleep in our room last night? Tsk. I looked back at the living room and I saw a huge bulge in the sofa. Maybe it was Key. Better not disturb him. He's a light sleeper so any noise would be a wake up call to him. I went over to the other room to wake up the others. I woke up Onew first and he would be the one to wake up the other two. I went back to the living room to wake up Key. 

 

"Yeoboooo~!" I coo-ed. "Ireonaaa~" Shaking him a little to be sure I woke him up. 

 

He groaned. His eyes still half open. He stood up. Probably realizing something. 

 

"Did you put me in this position?" Key asked. 

 

I shook my head. What is he talking about? I fell asleep in the room as soon as my face met the pillows. I don't even think I felt him sleep beside me last night. 

 

 

"Wha-?" He was cut off as soon as I noticed something sticking to his forehead. 

 

"Dear Babe," I started to read the note a loud. "I prepared breakfast already. I cleaned a part of the house. I hope you don't mind. If you wake up and I'm not there, I went somewhere. ^_^ I'll be back. I just went ahead and looked for a new place I could live in. I love you babe! <3 See you soon. XOXO -Yejin" 

 

Key grabbed the note from me and his eyes scanned the note. I rolled my eyes went to the kitchen to dig in. At least that's what I was about to do. 

 

"FOOOOOOD!" Taemin shouted running from the room to the kitchen. 

 

"OMG! CHICKEN! KEYYYYYYY! THANK YOUUU!" Onew said giddy that there was chicken served in the morning.

 

Minho had came out of the room with a messy bed head look with his eyes half open.

 

"What's going on?" Minho asked. 

 

"She's back." I said in a sing-song voice. 

 

"Who's back?" Onew looked at me from the kitchen counter nibbling on some chicken legs. 

 

Taemin stopped eating and looked back at me with wondering eyes too. I looked at them both with a its-obvious-yet-you-still-don't-know look. 

 

"OMONA! YEJIN NOONA IS BACK?!" Taemin jumped out of his seat and did a little happy dance. 

 

I just nodded. 

 

"Jeongmal Chincha?!" Onew asked. 

 

Key came over with the evidence and showed them the note Yejin left behind. 

 

"Where is she then?" Minho asked. 

 

Me and Key shrugged. 

 

"We don't know. When I woke up Key was sleeping on the couch and there was food." I said. 

 

Yejin's POV 

 

I went over to Umma and Appa's house. God how I missed that big empty house. I remember when it was used to be filled with idiots. 

 

"UMMA! APPA!" I screamed. 

 

"Ms. Lee? Is that really you?" Butler Kim asked. 

 

"Mmm!" I nodded. "Is umma and appa home?" I asked him. 

 

"They are in the living room, agashi." Butler Kim said. 

 

I took off my cardigan and passed it over to him along with my bag. I looked at the living room and I saw umma and appa there. I quickly ran over to them and hugged them both. 

 

"Omonaa~Yejin-ahhh!" My mom hugged me back. 

 

"Yejin!" Appa called out. 

 

"I'm back!" I said excitedly. 

 

"Since when were you back?" Umma asked. 

 

"Since this morning." I said to her. 

 

"So you came here straight from the airport?" Umma asked. 

 

"You could've called Butler Kim to pick you up." Appa said. 

 

"Aniya. It was okay. I'm already here anyway." I said to him. 

 

"Arraso, arraso. You know I just don't like you using public transportation." Appa said. 

 

I rolled my eyes. He probably doesn't know how I get to school and back home when I was in highschool. 

 

"Appa~! I'm old enough now." I whined. 

 

He let out a small chuckle. "Arraso!" He ruffled my hair. 

 

After eating breakfast with umma and appa I decided to go back to the apartment. I don't know if I was supposed to call it an apartment or SHINee's dorm. Anyway, I looked for an apartment near that place. It looked quite big and it was affordable to me. One of the reasons why I came back to Korea is to work. Since I sent a application form before graduation to ELLE magazine as a photographer, writer and designer. Luckily I got accepted in those three departments. They assigned me in ELLE Korea so basically, I would work with tons of idols. Butler Kim had insisted to drop me off the apartment. When I went up everyone was eating breakfast. The first one to notice me was Key. Of course, my boyfriend was definitely the most observant out of the five of them. He stared at me for a while and then smiled. Everyone stopped eating and followed Key's gaze. I walked over to the table and the first one to jump on my arms was Taemin. 

 

"UHK! TAEMIN!" I scoffed as he jumped on to my arms and crushed my body under his arms. 

 

"NOONAAAA!" He shouted happily. Seriously? What's with this kid and bone crushing hugs? 

 

"Taeminnn… Can't. breathe. Let. go." I said. 

 

He had let go of me and I tried to catch up with my breath. 

 

"JINIEEE!" Dino Jjong said as he was about to hug me. 

 

"What are you doing?" I looked at him weirdly. 

 

"I missed you silly!" He said as he hugged me too. 

 

Out of no where Key came behind him and slapped the back of his head. 

 

"Owww! What did you do that for?" Jonghyun complained. 

 

"Who the heck told you to hug my babe?" Key scowled at him. 

 

"I did!" Jonghyun said earning another slap on the back of his head from Key. "OWWW! Why doesn't Taemin get slapped?" 

 

"First, because he's my son. Second, he's Yejin's brother. Why the heck would I do that?" Key retorted at the Dino who was rubbing the back of his head. 

 

I just giggled at the two persons in front of me. 

 

"JINKIIIIII!" I yelled over to him who was munching on the chickens I made this morning. 

 

He looked up and his eyes widened. Looks like he had no idea I was here in the first place. He was probably too engrossed in eating his precious chickens. 

 

"Yah! You didn't even bother to call or text or even send an email?!" Onew half screamed at me. 

 

"What?" I asked innocently. 

 

"Don't you use that innocent tone on me young lady." He said.

 

"Pffft. Young? Do you know how old I am already? I'm freaking 22 already. Jeeez Jinki, get over it. I'm not a little girl anymore." I said to him. 

 

"Aish~ Since when did you get this witty, eh?" He wagged his chicken leg at me. 

 

"Ewww~! Keep that contaminated chicken away from me. Just go ahead and eat it. Then clean up after yourself. I can't have my babe do all the work." I said as I walked over to Key's side. 

 

"Awwww. I missed you too babe." Key s his arms around my waist to pull me closer. His face was inching closer and closer until it was only centimeters apart and I could feel his warm breath on my frozen skin. 

 

"Why are you freezing?" He asked me. 

 

"I'm wearing something inappropriate for the weather, genius." I chuckled. 

 

"Let me warm you up then." His lips crashed onto mine and I was lost. 

 

"GET A ROOM WILL YA?!" I heard Minho and Jonghyun shout. 

 

-------------------------

Author's note : how's this update? :) kekekeke~ :) A bit longer neh? ONLY 34 MORE SUBBERS TILL 200! :) keep em subbing guys~ lulz. At least when I finish this fic I want 200 subbers. LOLwhat? Help me promote? LOL. Anyway, how'd you like this chaptie? She's finally back… I was hoping to put on somethings from her stay in New York but then I thought of nothing to put. So maybe in some flashbacks in the future chapters instead. :) Anyway, i'm still thinking of the plot for the new fic since you guys said you liked my original plot idea. I was just thinking about the girl's ex to be Chunji. LOL. I got the idea from Teen Top's new MV. Anyway, back to his story… SOME DRAMA COMING UP! Spoiler alert. LOL. Who wants some preview? :) OMG! I MISS DOING PREVIEWS FOR YOU GUYS! Imma make one now. :) 

 

------------------------

 

??? POV 

 

"I think I'm going crazy, babe." 

 

"What are you doing?" 

 

"Of all the things in the world… you chose to do this to me?"

 

"NO! Its not like that!" 

 

"WAIT! COMEBACK!" 

 

Those were only a bad dream I wanted to wake up from. But why can't I wake up? Is it reality? 

 

------------------------

 

HOW WAS THAT FOR A PREVIEW?! LOL. I'm hyper and its 2:08 in the morning. trololololol~ I love you guys. comment okay? :) I wont be updating for a while again since I have to review for my college entrance exam in UP. TT^TT So stressful. Wish me luck guys. HWIAITING! *does the fist pump* AJA AJA! :) Anyway, I tried to join the contest to win tickets to see the KCC event which will be featuring Block B! :) OHAAAAA! I wanna win so badly. TT^TT wish me luck in that too! :) I love you readers. Sorry for the uber long author's note again. :) 

 

------------------------

 

Comment replies : 

 

missAminor : hihihi~ *hugs missAminor back* OMGGGG! I'm receiving so much love from you guys. *tears up* *hugs missAminor tigher* *grins* kekekekeke~ :) 

 

LOVE LOTS FROM AUTHOR JAE <3! :)