SM TOWN L.A.

Its A Full House. . . Filled With Idiots.

Yejin's POV 

 

 

Well, its been a month since I left Korea. And so far life has been good to me. I wont wake up early in the morning and get dragged out of the house by Onew and Taemin. I wont hear noises at night going, "WHOOO! I WINNNN!", "HYUNGGG~", "YAH! CLEAN THAT MESS UP!", "YES UMMA!", "KIM JONGHYUN WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE KITCHEN?!" or something along those lines. 

 

I pretty much have good friends now. I started with a clean slate. Maki is a pretty awesome cook. Damn I love her cooking. Then there's her friend who I met just last week. Four of them were Japanese. One was Kyohei, silent deadly typer of person. The kind you do NOT want to piss off. Then there's Ranmaru, ladies man. He reminded me of Jonghyun. Tsk. Better stay away from him. Then there's Takenaga, he's very concentrated in reading books. Just like Minho and Onew. And then there was Yukinojo or Yuki. He had blonde hair and had the same attitude as Taemin. (a/n : if you guys are wondering Kyohei, Yuki, Tagenaga, and Ranmaru are characters in the manga The Wallfower. I have no idea how to name Japanese people so I took it from there. hihihi~ ^_^) 

 

"Makiii~" I called out to her. 

 

"What is it Jess?" She asked peeking her head from the kitchen. 

 

"Do you think you can come with me later?" I asked her. 

 

"Where to?" She asked. 

 

"California." I blurted out. You see SM Town is having their concert there and I am in New York. I didn't really want to travel alone so I asked Maki to come with me. 

 

Somehow even though I'm comfortable with this new life I missed those idiots I used to live with. I smiled to myself when I had bought the tickets. Since I have a friend that works for the concert organizer. Its just so happens she knew I was Onew and Taemin's sister so she also gave me backstage passes for the concert. 

 

FOUR HOURS LATER 

 

Well, I'm right here in SHINee's dressing room while they perform. I don't know what the heck I'm doing here. Anyway, I'm trying to surprise the boys since I didn't contact them at all when they told me they were coming here. I hear foot steps… The door opened and the first person I saw was Jonghyun. 

 

"DINOSAUR!" I blurted out. I was supposed to say surprise first. What a fail. 

 

"OMO!" Jonghyun jupmed in surprise. 

 

"NOONAAAA~!" Taemin ran to me shouting with open arms. 

 

I warmly welcomed him in my arms and hugged him as tightly as I can. Then I smacked his head. 

 

"Ow!" He rubbed the back of his head. "What was that for?" He asked me complaining. 

 

"That was for ruining the dates. I have not forgotten Lee Taemin." I said in my threatening voice. 

 

He just smiled innocently at me and hugged me tighter until I had difficulty in breathing. 

 

"UGH. Taemin. Can't. Breath. Let. Go." I said struggling to release my self of his grasp. 

 

"Sorry noona. I just missed you sooooo much!" He said hugging me again. 

 

"TAEMINNN!" I said before he could kill me of his hugs. 

 

He slowly let go of his grip on me and I caught on with me breathing. 

 

"YEJIIIIIIIN!" Onew said pretty much squishing me. 

 

"Excuse me? Yejin?" I asked. 

 

He looked at me with a puzzled expression. 

 

"Waeyo?" He asked me. 

 

"I'm not Yejin." I said bitterly. "I go by Jessica now." I said. 

 

"Whoa?" Onew looked at me with shock. 

 

Then I smiled and giggled as I pinched his nose calling him. "JINKIIIIII~!" 

 

"I missed your chickenss~" Onew said. 

 

"Oh. So you missed the chickens and not me?" I folded my arms across my chest. 

 

"Of course I missed you too~!" He said hugging me again. 

 

I pouted. "Paboya~" 

 

Then I went to Jonghyun and gave him a big bear hug. "DINOOOOO!" I shouted. 

 

"YAH! UGLY WOMAN!" He said hugging me back. 

 

We both looked at each other and laughed. 

 

"You liar!" I accused him. 

 

"And how am I the liar?" He lifted and eyebrow. 

 

"BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T CALL!" I said to him complaining. 

 

He stuck out his tongue at me. 

 

"What a five year old." I rolled my eyes.

 

Then I heard someone clear his throat. I looked up and saw Key and Minho standing by the door. I walked towards Minho first. 

 

"Did you like them?" I asked him. 

 

"Of course I did." then a smile crept in his face. "But I can't seem to find the letter anymore." He said. 

 

I shot Taemin a glare and he smiled his "innocent" smile again. 

 

"I bet you its with Taemin." I told him. He chuckled and nodded. 

 

Then I took a deep breath and faced Key. 

 

"Hey." I smiled at him. 

 

He smiled back and said, "hey." 

 

Real mature, right? Well, I didn't know what else to say. 

 

"Its good to see you again." He said. 

 

"Its good to see you too. How have you been? Did you find the right person?" I . 

 

He chuckled. "I think I have." 

 

Somehow I had this weird feeling in my chest. Like its contracting. Like I can't breathe anymore. My facial expression changed and my heart dropped. What the heck? What is this feeling? Its different than what I usually feel when I'm with him. When I'm with him it feels like I'm floating. 

 

I pushed the feeling aside and asked their manager if I could bring them out today since this will be the only day I could see them. After tomorrow I would fly back to New York because I still had classes and Maki needed to see Yuki for some appointment they had. 

 

"WHAT?!" I looked at Maki. We were conversing in english. 

 

"They said we have a week vacation." Maki repeated what she said. 

 

"B-but. why?" I asked her stuttering. 

 

"Spring break." She pointed out. 

 

"Then why is Yuki, Kyohei, Ran, and Takanaga coming here?" I asked her. 

 

"Well, they said they wanted to come." Maki said. 

 

"Who's Yuki, Kyohei, Ran and Takanaga?" Key asked. 

 

Damn it! Forgot he was fluent with English. Aish! 

 

"Oh. They are my friends." I said to him.

-------------------

Author's Note : WEEEE! Finally updated! yeeesh! internet is freaking' PMS-ing today. Pffft! Anyway, hey! I might not update the next chapter because of the freaking' internet connection might die on me again. COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE. I'm taking this time to promote my two other fics. hihihi~ :) So technically I didn't bring her back but then they're together, right? :) 

 

My Brother Is An Idiot  : 

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/54870/my-brother-is-an-idiot-jonghyun-key-onew-shinee-youngmin-kwangmin-boyfriendband

 

You And Me? Pffft! Impossible! : 

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/57258/you-and-me-pfft-impossible

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCIBE! :) hihihihihi~