One.

Kris The Great and Powerful, Ugly Ahra.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Please please please don’t talk to me at school. Note that in your head. Yesterday was embarrassing enough. What if people find out?” Kris said as he fasten his pace.

“Hey, it is not like I wanted to talk to you so badly okay? Who asked you to left your wallet, Momo.” Ahra mumbled her last word. Yes, Momo for biggest moron on earth.

“Excuse me, what?” Kris stopped suddenly that makes Ahra who is following behind his back stumbled a bit.

“Nothing.” Ahra shrugged her shoulder as if she did nothing.

“Next time even if I left anything just pass it secretly to me not in front of Exo M like what you did yesterday. It was incredibly embarrassing. What if they really find out?” Kris glares.

“I don’t need to be told twice okay?” Ahra spat. “Maybe you should work on your brain so that you wont be so forgetful.” Ahra glares back at Kris and start walking without waiting for Kris respond.

“Yah Wu Ahra! How dare you talk to me like that?!” Kris shouted.

Moron! You wanted to hide it but shouting my full name like no one will ever hear your voice. Indeed, a great leader of Exo M, Exo Moron. Pfftt~

Ahra continue walking ignoring Kris who is still shouting behind her.

“Ahra!”

Ahra turned by force when Kris grabbed her shoulder and make her stop.

“What?!” Ahra holding up her limit.

“Let’s just pretend that we don’t know each other in school, okay?”

“Ugh!” Ahra pushed Kris’ hand on her shoulder.

“Ahra please. I just need to make sure so please say yes.”

“Yes! Whatever.” Ahra crossed her arms.

“Okay! That’s great! Bye!” Kris said while running leaving Ahra stand alone there.

“Oh!” He turn around like he forgot to say something. Ahra just glanced at him.

“I want to eat beef stew for dinner tonight! Don’t forget!” He said and then he just dazed off just like that.

Do you think I am your maid Kris Wu?! Ughhhh! Just because your parents in China that doesn’t mean you can bully me! Ughh.. but.. there is nothing I can do too. I cant just let him starve. That Momo is a major lazyass. He wont get his fatty to buy food outside too. Always force me to cook him this and that. Well, he have some certain allergies if eat outside food at certain place too. Great and powerful at school my . He is just moron and sissy at home. Pffftt~

Ahra blew her bangs before starts walking again. Ahra walks while having fights with her own mind. All about Kris. One side, she keep thinking to let Kris suffers but the other side telling her she shouldn’t do anything. She owe the Wu family a lot after her parents died. She at first disagree with this arranged married too. She knows Kris hate this thing so much. He doesn’t want Kris to take all the responsibility too but seeing how disappointed Mrs Wu are at that time, she think that she shouldn’t let her feel down after what she and her husband has done to her.

Without knowing, Ahra has reached her school. She enters the school gate without looking anywhere else. Other students just  walk passed by her. She bet no one actually noticed her in school. If they did, they will keep shouting ‘Ugly Ahra’ but she never care that much. She used to it. She used to be alone in the school without friends too. From a distance, Ahra can see Exo Moron and their Momo leader. They were talking and laughing like they were so great and handsome in the school. But they actually are. They are indeed the handsome guys in the school which every girls would squeals at them.

Ahra can see that suddenly EXO M are staring at her directions while smiling and whispering to each other. Ahra can see their anticipating looks. Kris even fixed his hair and necktie. They even controlled they way they are standing. They are standing in the position which they think they look cool. Kris even put his one hand insi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter