Fourteen.

Kris The Great and Powerful, Ugly Ahra.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was a fine day after school when Exo K invited Ahra to study together at the library since the first half semester test will be held by over the week. Ahra told Exo K that her class going to end up a little bit late when they have their lunch at the afternoon. So Ahra told them to go to the library without waiting for her and they will be meeting there.

It turned out after class, Ahra bumped to Chanyeol and Baekhyun that are on their way to the library too. Their class end up a lil bit late as Ahra too. So the three of them walk together to the library.

“Chanyeol, Baekhyun. Can I ask you guys something?” Ahra suddenly feel like asking both of them while walking to the library.

“Sure.” BAekhyun and Chanyeol both said in unison.

“How did you guys all meet each other? I mean how did Exo K ever started? I know you guys in the same school before but how did you guys become friends?” Ahra spilled out.

Both Baekhyun and Chanyeol were like thinking where they should start.

“It happened quiet messed right Yeol?” Baekhyun chuckles to himself.

“Yeah. Baekhyun and I were in the same class and we are quiet trouble maker. Suho hyung was the school prefect.” Chanyeol started the story.

Ahra widened her eyes as she was too impressed. “Seriously he is the school prefect? And you guys are troublemaker? Unbelievable!”

“Yup. And as a trouble maker we did a lot of things that far from the school rules and Suho hyung always caught us but he is one of a kind.” Baekhyun said.

“What do you mean?” Ahra puzzled.

“Well, if he caught us, he will gives a longgggggggg advice but he never reported us to the teacher.” Baekhyun said with gestures convincing that Suho’s advice sure long.

“Haha. He is so nice.” Chanyeol giggles remembering those moments. “And then Kyungsoo move to our school. He was quiet a loner. Until one day, we were about to get Kyungsoo did something that sure breaks the school rules.”

“Yeah I mean ofcourse it happened in every school that have new student right? You must gives them some lesson. Hehe.” Baekhyun grins.

“Oh my god. You guys are so naughty! What happened next?” Ahra gets excited.

“We were about to do our ‘mission’ when Suho hyung caught us. He saved Kyungsoo from us. Haha.” Baekhyun laughs.

“But unfortunately when Suho hyung was about to let us go, one of the teacher saw us and was about to give us detention but Suho hyung said we are a bunch of friends that were just teasing each others. He saved us again. And after that Kyungsoo has gotten closer with him.” Baekhyun was too immersed with his story.

“Yeah. But we still haven’t learned our lesson even after that. When juniors enrolled, we found our next target.” Chanyeol grinned so wide showing his rich teeth.

“Kai and Sehun enters the school as juniors. We always bullied them. Kai always fight back sometimes but Sehun is adorable. He always followed whatever we told him to do. Untilllllllllll..” Baekhyun dragged his word.

“Until what?” Ahra anticipated.

“Until the teacher caught us again. Then we don’t know how the issues dragged with Suho hyung along and the teacher were asking him why he didn’t take care of us since he said we were his friends. The teacher even warned him if we ever did something again, he will lost his prefect title.” Chanyeol explained.

“But Suho is always one of a kind. We thought he was going to be mad at us after everything but he still gives us advice in a good way.” Baekhyun stated.

“Then we realized that we shouldn’t trouble him anymore. So we hang out with him and Kyungsoo who was the brilliant students in school more after what has happened and eventually we dragged Sehun and Kai along. Haha.” Chanyeol ends the story.

“So that was how we started as friends until we found you, we got a name, Exo K!” Baekhyun smile so wide to Ahra.

“Suho hyung is so nice. He take care of his friends really good but he isn’t lucky in one thing.” Chanyeol said.

“What is that?” Ahra wonders.

“Love.” Baekhyun simply answers.

“He always has a badluck in love. The girls he usually like will always rejected him telling him that he is not their type or they already have a boyfriend.” Chanyeol added.

“Really..?” Ahra sounds symphatic when the truth is she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter