Seventeen.

Kris The Great and Powerful, Ugly Ahra.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

>< sorry. i know i was late. something came up. so sorry. and by the way, anyone interested in becoming my co-author for this story? please PM me. 

 

 

Ahra was on her on way to find Exo K during lunch break. She haven’t meet them since this morning and this is worrying her. What worries her the most is when she still cant find Suho anywhere when he is the person she needs to see the most right now. Rumours has been spreading since this morning and she is not worried if only her get involved in that rumours but it is including Suho which she hopes Suho will not get the wrong idea. Whatever happening Ahra thought that she must save Suho from whatever rumours. Ahra is still unsure what kind of picture almost the whole school received but what is sure is that she and Suho were on it.

Whenever she passed by some student, the will give her a weird look. When she was in the class, her classmates cant stop whispering among each other while glancing at her. She used to have those kind of treatments and she didn’t really bothered. But to her, she was afraid that Suho will be upset with all kind of stuff.

Ahra fasten her speed through the corridor to go to the café because she thought that Suho and the rest will be there. Ahra was walking when suddenly someone pulls her hand into a corner.

“Kris!”

“Ahra, what is this?!” Kris almost shoved Ahra’s face with his handphone.

“What?”

“Look carefully!” Kris pointed at his phone again furiously.

Ahra hold up Kris hand with her hands to look carefully what is on Kris phone screen. It was a picture of her lying down on a floor with Suho on top of her looking at her face.

 “Wait, so this is the picture that makes everyone look weirdly at me. Damn! Who started all of this.”

.Ahra remembered where those comes from. It happened the other at the library when she accidentally fell while trying to get Suho’s book. It is so nonsense when she relates the picture with what are the students accused her and Suho.

“Who started all of this? That is not the thing you should be worried by now!” Kris was looking so mad.

“Then what Kris? Tell me, huh! There is someone behind all of this.”

Ahra firmly stated as she was sure someone trying to humiliates her and Suho with that picture. Someone must have stalked her and Suho.

“I cant believe it you did this disgusting thing.” Kris making face.

Ahra dropped her jaw as she heard that. “Don’t tell me you believe that?!”

“What the hell? Then you are saying all of this is not true?! It’s obviously you and him!”

“But we didn’t do anything!” Ahra stating the truth.

“Ahra!” Suho suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

“Suho!” Ahra felt a small relief as she finally can see Suho right in front of her.

“I was searching for you! Do you happened to..” Suho was referring to the rumours.

“Yeah, I am so sorry Suho. I didn’t expect someone would see us and took the picture.” Ahra apologized with a sad eyes.

“Don’t blame yourself Ahra. I wasn’t careful myself too. I am sorry.” Suho was worried himself too.

“What If the teachers found out Suho? We didn’t do anything..” Ahra cant gathered her thoughts.

“Yah! Will you guys both stop? It disgust me!” Kris had enough watching Suho and Ahra.

“What is wrong with you Kris Wu?!” Suho raised his voice to Kris.

“What is wrong with me? You guys who were doing wrong and disgusting things in this school!” Kris said.

“Shut up Kris! You don’t know about me and you don’t even know about Ahra. You know nothing so you better back off!”

“You get the hell out of here Kim Suho! I know Ahra okay?! More than you!”

“Then act like one!” Suho shouted.

“Stop it guys! It wont solved anything, Suho.” Ahra said to Suho without looking at Kris.

“Aha!”

Out of the blue the three of them heard a voice. Miss Han come out from somewhere and heading to the three of them

“There you are! I have been searching for you guys.” She said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter