Eleven.

Kris The Great and Powerful, Ugly Ahra.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ahra enters the house. It was dark. But thanks to Suho she can even see everything clearly even it is dark! She cant believe she spend the whole day with Suho and it was fun. Suho is so nice but Ahra cant still figure out why everything that Suho did to her sends a sparks through her body and her heart beat so fast and she cant even controlled herself. She put her shoes aside and step in the living room. Ahra put down her bag and stretched her body before landing on the couch. Ahra was about to scream when she realized a figure was sitting on the couch. She thought she was alone. When Ahra realized it was Kris, she immediately get up, ready to go to her room when Kris stopped her.

“So now you remember coming back at this time? I thought you already forgot the way to this house, Ahra.” Kris said.

What the.. why are you sounds like a strict father Wu Yifan? I never asked you why you are coming back late to home before this so why bother when I did? Pffftt~

Ahra didn’t respond to Kris at all. Ahra thought that Kris shouldn’t questioned why she was late because whatever Kris do before, she never questioned Kris and she even respected Kris privacy but when it comes to her, Kris always being a big controller. Ahra feels annoyed. Ahra pick up her bag and try to walk away but Kris quickly stands up and grabbed her arm. Kris look at Ahra but Ahra look away.

“Ahra! Talk to me. Look at me when I talk to you! Don’t just go! You left me alone in this house without any food! I ordered outside food but it doesn’t taste good. What if I get food poisoned?”

Aha. So that’s explained why you need me in this house. Selfish.

Ahra pushed away Kris hand on her arm and walk away from Kris without even glancing at Kris.

“Yah. Ahra. Wu Ahra!” Kris call out her name.

Ahra stopped. She think that she need to fixed something. “Call me Yoo Ahra starts from now. Even my parents are dead, I still wanna keep my name. Yoo Ahra. Not Wu Ahra.” Ahra simply stated before climbing the stairs.

“No. You are married to me remember? Mom wanted this too. You are a Wu too.” Kris said while trying to catch Ahra from behind.

Ahra ignored Kris and reached her room. She opened the door and switched on the light. Kris follows her in her room.

“Ahra. Why are you acting this way to me? What did I do wrong?” Kris keep on talking.

Ahra didn’t even bothered on Kris but keep doing her stuff. Kris is getting impatient with Ahra’s action. He went closer to Ahra and grabbed her shoulder and making Ahra face to face with him. Ahra couldn’t move at all. She finally gave up and stares Kris with plain look.

But to Kris, he was taken back. His face just a few inches away from Ahra. He can see Ahra’s face clearly. He feel a glitched in his system. Something struck his system and make him paralyze.He keep study Ahra’s face and he feel so different. Kris gulped down his troat.

“Ahra.. Where is your glasses?”He stuttered.

“Somewhere in the trash bin.”Ahra simply said.

Then only Kris realized another different thing at Ahra.

“Where is your braces?” He look at Ahra.

“I removed it.” Ahra simply answered Kris showing she has no interest in replying Kris.

“Oh, so you went out with Suho to change yourself?! What happened to you Ahra? You have changed inside and outside since you and Suho being friend.” Kris slowly starts raging.

“Look at me when I talk to you Wu Ahra!” He raised his voice when Ahra look away.

“It’s Yoo Ahra.” Ahra stated.

“No. You are my wife. I will call you Wu Ahra either you like it or not. Now, answer me!” Kris tighten his grip on Ahra’s shoulder.

“What?! No!”

“Why did you took off the braces and where is your glasses?!” He look at Ahra deep.

“Yeah. I took off the braces because the dentist said it was fine. It was fine long ago. Nothing was wrong with my teeth actually. So what?! And my glasses. Seriously you just noticed now Kris? You break it, remember?!” Ahra getting impatience with Kris.

“When?! I did not?!” Kris in denial.

“When?! When you choose Hyorin over me! Now get lost! I hate you!” Ahra pushed Kris away.

“I did not? It was an accident. You hit Hyorin, I cant control myself. What is wrong with you nowadays Ahra?”

What the Kris? You cant control yourself when I hit Hyorin? Oh so you have clearly stated that Hyorin is more important than anything after keep telling me that I am your wife. What a ridiculous Momo!!

“Fine! I am a bully now. I hit people. Whatever! Get out from my room!” Ahra shouted.

“That is not the main point. I am not calling you a bully. I just wanted you to atleast respect me. They way you talked to me nowadays—”

Ahra quickly stopped Kris. “Oh! So you wanted ME to respect YOU. What about you? You just care about Hyorin and Exo M. I understand Kris. I understand long ago. So just let me with Suho and Exo K now. I am happy when I am with them. They are my friends that treasure me.”

“Don’t say as if I don’t even care about you at all Ahra. Although I didn’t talk to you at school, but at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter