Thirty-Eight.

Kris The Great and Powerful, Ugly Ahra.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It is a bright sunny morning and the weather is just great but Ahra feels too lazy to get up. She can feel that her eyes are swollen due to crying last night. She rubs her eyes a few times before opening it. She stares at the blank ceiling. She cant believe that she cried in front of Kris last night. She still can't even believe that she finally talked to Kris that long after a few years. Seriously. And it's been a long time since they kissed.. Ahra clenches her teeth remembering that moment. That Momo! Why did you even kiss me and why did I even..kiss you back?! Need to wash my mouth thoroughly today!!

 

Ahra jumps off her bed and is about to go to the toilet when she heard giggling voices from Kevin's room. She knows it is Kevin who giggles but what is making Kevin giggles this early in the morning. Ahra cancels her intention to go to the toilet and gets out from her room to go to Kevin's room. Ahra is a little surprised when she sees Kevin is on the bed laughing next to KRIS! Oh yes, Kris Wu Yifan is on the bed next to his son, Kevin Wu Yihan, laughing along. Ahra doesnt know what has gotten into Kris. He never woke up this early just to be with Kevin. But Ahra cant deny that the sight of Kevin playing and laughing with Kris touched her heart a little.

 

“Mommy! Good morning!” Kevin jumps from the bed and runs to Ahra when he realized Ahra is at his door watching over him.

 

“Good morning my precious Wu.” Ahra smiles at Kevin and they both hugged. Kevin then gives Ahra a peck on her lips.

 

“Mommy! Daddy said he is going to take me out today! You will join us right?” Kevin excitedly tells Ahra.

 

Ahra's sight immediately moves to Kris who is still lying on Kevin's bed. Kris is staring awkwardly at her too. Ahra then remembers about last night when Kris told her that the reason he can't get closer to Kevin is because Ahra is always around Kevin. Realizing that fact and the way Kris is awkwardly staring at her when Kevin told her that, Ahra knows she shouldn't interrupt Kevin's and Kris' moment together. To Ahra, despite she can't let go of Kevin, she realizes that this is the time that Kevin need to feel Kris' love too.

 

“Uhm, baby.. maybe no. You've been waiting to spend your day with Daddy so I won't bother you.” Ahra carefully said to Kevin not wanting Kevin to feel sad.

 

“But you know how much I will miss you if you are not around.” Kevin pouts.

 

It breaks Ahra's heart listening to that. It is even sadder because last night when she went to pick Kevin from Chen's house, Chen told her that even though he was playing with the other Exo members, he still talked about Ahra and there was even a moment when he suddenly almost burst into tears and said he missed Ahra. But luckily Chanyeol and Baekhyun quickly did something that makes him able to laugh instead of crying.

 

“Baby.. it is just for a few hours, not forever, right K-kris? Uhm.. D—daddy?” Ahra unsure what to address Kris in front of Kevin.

 

“Uhm, err, yeah.” Kris awkwardly said.

 

“Dont worry Kevin, you'll have fun with Daddy! You've always wanted this right?” Ahra Kevin's hair. “Now, go take a shower, I'll prepare your breakfast. What do you wanna eat today for breakfast, honey?”

 

“Daddy, what do you wanna eat?” Kevin asks Kris.

 

Haish, Kevin, I asked you not him. Hmmph.

 

“Err, pancake?” Kris said to Kevin as if Ahra is not there.
 

“Okay mommy! Pancake!” Kevin said excitedly to Ahra.

 

“Okay, now go for your shower!” Ahra said to Kevin. Ahra was about to step out from Kevin's room when suddenly Kevin stops him.

 

“Mommy, wait! I wanna show you something! Last night Uncle Kyungsoo taught me how to draw!” Kevin said while taking out something from his bag.

 

“Really? Let me see..” Ahra said walking closer to Kevin.

 

“Here!” Kevin passes a piece of paper to Ahra.
 

Ahra looks at Kevin's first masterpiece carefully. “Oh, is this ...us? The three of us?” “B-But why..” Ahra furrowed her eyebrows when her eyes stopped at 'Kris' in Kevin's drawing.

 

Kris who is still lying on Kevin's bed feels strange when Ahra said nothing and keep furrowing her eyebrows. He feels curious out of sudden.

 

“Kevin, let me see.”

 

Kris said to Kevin, making Kevin take the drawing from Ahra and passed it to Kris.

 

“Here Daddy! It's me, Mommy and you!” Kevin points each of them in that picture.

 

“Oh really?”Kris furrowed his eyebrows too now. “But why am I the only one not smiling here?” Kris pointed out.

 

“Because... Uncle Kyungsoo asked me to draw what Mommy and Daddy looks like to me. So I draw you like this. You never smile so.. Uhm, Daddy, are you mad?” Kevin sounds scared after seeing Kris expression.

 

“Uhmm, no, I am not mad.” Kris messed up Kevin's hair with a slight chuckle. “But I'll make sure the next time you draw me, you will draw me properly. I am going to smile for you. Just for you, Kevin.”

 

“Yayy! I love you, Daddy!” Kevin quickly gives a peck on both Kris' cheeks happily.

 

Ahra just stood there wishing that Kris will fulfill all his promises to Kevin and will never disappoint him again because to Ahra, she can not bear seeing Kevin's disappointed face ever again. It hurts her everytime she sees Kevin's disappointment towards Kris.

 

 

*

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter