Thirty-Two.

Kris The Great and Powerful, Ugly Ahra.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-sorry for a short chapter but i promise i will update tomorrow! :D

-check out my new poster from twilight13! cool~~

 

“Ninety, ninety-one, ninety-two,” Kevin keep counting his step. “Seventy-three, seventy-four..Mommy, can I stop counting? I am tired~” Kevin whines.

 

“Eyy, we are only half way and you already wanna stop?”

 

“But I already know. It took us 298 steps to our home from this groceries store.” Kevin bragged.

 

Ahra always courage him to always practiced what he have learned in school. Kevin is quite a quick learner. She has no worries on Kevin's learning progress actually but she wants Kevin to always remember what he has learned so that his brain wont stop learning. Kevin's kindergarten teacher always told Ahra that Kevin is indeed a fast leaner for someone at his age which makes Ahra feel proud to have a son like Kevin.

 

“Okay. Stop counting. No Ben 10 after lunch!” Ahra threatened him with his most favorite cartoon.

 

“Nooooooo. Okay okay. I continue counting. But where did I stop just now?” Kevin scratched his head.

 

He let go of Ahra's hand and walk back to the spot where he think he stopped counting.

 

“Is it here or here?” Kevin walk back and forth talking to himself trying to remember where exactly did he stop counting on the pathway.

 

Ahra chuckles looking at confused Kevin. She slowly walks to Kevin.

 

“Kevin come here.” Ahra dircted Kevin to come closer to her side.

 

“Mommy.. I forgot where I stopped..” Kevin said almost crying.

 

“Aww~ my baby.” Ahra squat down to match Kevin's level. “It's okay. I'll let you off but only this time, okay?”

 

“That means, I can still watch Ben10?”

 

“Sure.”

 

“Yeayyy! I love you Mommy! You are the best Mom in this world!” Kevin keep jumping around.

 

“And you are my precious one and only thing is this whole wide world! Gimme a hug!” Ahra spread her arms and Kevin run to Ahra's embrace. They both are hugging in the middle of pathway without caring people surrounding.

 

“Mommy, do you know what is coming soon?” Kevin whispered.

 

Ahra look at Kevin's face and making a 'what' face.

 

“Mommy! Dont say you dont remember at all~~” Kevin whined and stomped his feet.

 

“Come.” Ahra stand up and spread her one arm to Kevin.

 

Kevin pouted but still grab a hold of Ahra's hand and start walking with his mother.

 

“My dear Wu Yihan..how can I forget the best date that ever happened in my life.” Ahra said and smile. “It's your birthday. So how do you wanna celebrate your birthday this year? I'll call Grandma and ask her to prepare.”

 

“Mommy, can this year we celebrate with Daddy? We always go back to China on my birthday without Daddy. Can we celebrate this year with him?”

 

Kevin, your request is too big. Not that I dont let you but I dont think he would like to. That is the reason why I take you back to China every time it is your birthday.

 

“Mommy please?” Kevin sounds begging.

 

“Ask him when he gets back from work later, okay?” Ahra feels guilty actually. She cant say yes. She also cant say no to Kevin about this matter. She just doesnt want Kevin to feel dissapointed.

 

“Okay! I will ask him! I cant wait!” Kevin sounds so excited.

 

They keep walking until they realized they are already reached their house. Ahra keeps on searching the keys inside her handbag until suddenly someone approached her.

 

“Ahra.”

 

That voice!

 

Ahra lifts her head up and turn around.She feels so unbelievable looking at the figure standing right in front of her. She gasped as she was too surprised. It's him!

 

“Miss me?” He asked with the smile he always gave to Ahra.

 

“Suho?!” Ahra dropped all her paper bag on the ground.

 

“Yes!”

 

Ahra cant hide her excitement. Suho open his arms and Ahra run to Suho. They both h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter