Twenty.

Kris The Great and Powerful, Ugly Ahra.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kris wakes up to find Ahra is not at his side anymore.  Kris tried to recall what has happened last night and thought that he is out of his mind. What if Ahra is angry at him at the moment? Kris realized that what he did last night is something he shouldn’t do with Ahra although deep down in his mind, he knows he has right to do that with Ahra because they are already husband and wife but he should have consider Ahra’s feelings. But, last night if Ahra didn’t agree, she would fight back or something but she just let him.. Ughh!

Kris mentally keep on cursing on himself about last night. Kris get himself dressed and went out from Ahra’s room to find Ahra. He went downstairs and search Ahra in the kitchen and anywhere possible but Ahra is nowhere to be found. Kris suddenly feel worried.

What if Ahra run away? !

Kris immediately running back upstairs to find his handphone.

 

*

 

Ahra look at the address in her hand again. It is right. She hesitate to press the bell but she did it anyway.  She pressed it twice and wait for any respond. A few seconds later, a middle age lady open the door with a friendly looking face. Ahra bowed at her thinking that she is probably his mother.

“Annyeonghaseyo. I am Yoo Ahra. I am looking for Suho.” Ahra said politely.

“Oh, so you are Ahra?!” That woman said like she has known Ahra’s for years.

“Yes, I am Suho’s friend.”

“I know. He told me a lot about you! I am his mother!” Mrs. Kim said to Ahra warmly.

“Nice to meet you!”

Ahra bow again with a warm smile but in her mind she don’t know to feel happy or something else when Suho’s mother told her that Suho has been telling his mother about Ahra.

“But, you are looking for Suho. Arent you guys supposed to be at the training camp?”

“Uhmm..” Ahra tried to searched for excuses. “I, I don’t feel well yesterday so I didn’t go. I thought he was back already.”

“Ohh.” Mrs Kim nodded. “According to him, he will be back today but I am not sure when.”

“It’s okay. I’ll call him later on. Sorry for disturbing your breakfast Mrs Kim.”

Ahra bid farewell to Mrs Kim although she has invited Ahra for breakfast but Ahra politely rejected her invitation because in her mind she has only one thing at the moment, she need to talk to Suho no matter what happened. Suho is not in his family house and he didn’t pick up Ahra’s calls. Ahra is getting more worried.

Ahra gets into the bus and starts thinking of all the possible places. Maybe he is at the training camp? Should I go back there? Ugh. Think Ahra. Think! Should I call Baekhyun to ask? Or ask any help from others like Chanyeol or.. wait, Chanyeol!

*

“Pick up the phone Park Chanyeol!” Ahra groaned and kicked the ground.

Ahra dialed up Chanyeol’s number again but still, he didn’t pick up. It is so obvious when he did this. Suho is exactly in his house right now. Ahra decided to wait in front of Chanyeol house until he at least pick up the phone. When Ahra arrived, she can see Kai and Sehun were right in front of Chanyeol’s house waiting for Chanyeol to open the door and a few seconds later Chanyeol appeared and let them in. Ahra didn’t managed to catch them since they were too fast. Ahra knocked the house a few times but no respond. Ahra guessed that they saw her and that is why they rushed in

Ahra tries her luck and calls Kai but he turned off his phone. Ahra didn’t give up and tried to call Sehun. Finally after a few ringing tone, he picks up.

“Sehun! Let me in!” Ahra directly said.

“What do you mean noona?” Sehun pretended to know nothing.

“I know you know what I mean Sehun. You are inside Chanyeol’s house and Suho is in there too right?” Ahra said.

“N-no. I am not at Chanyeol hyung's house. I am at home..st—studying.” He stuttered.

“Oh Sehun, come on. Don’t lie to me. You in lying by the way. I saw you, okay? And you are being too obvious!  Tell Chanyeol to open the door. Let me in.”

“I d-don’t understand.”

“Ughh!” Ahra groaned. “Sehun, please? I need to explain to Suho. Please just let me in.”

“About that..what did you do to Su— Ouch! That hurts Kai hyung!”

Ahra can hear Kai’s voice through the phone. Ahra thought maybe he just smacked Sehun's head.

“Sehun!” Ahra calls out Sehun’s name.

“End the call, you idiot!”

Ahra heard Chanyeol’s voice before the phone line was cut. Ahra sighed. They are extremely bad liars. Ahra cant do anything. She decided to just wait in front of Chanyeol’s house until Suho or any of Exo K come out. She just stood there until her phone is rings.

Ahra gets excited when he thought it was Suho but when she saw the name on the screen, she immediately cancel it off. But not long after that, he still calling for Ahra a few times and everytime he did that, Ahra didn’t wait any longer and just cancel the incoming phone calls.

After a few missed calls, Ahra received a text message.

‘Ahra, where are you? Please don’t make me worry like this.’

But  that was only a start. Ahra then received a few more messages.

‘Ahra, I am so sorry. Please at least

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter