Thirty-One.

Kris The Great and Powerful, Ugly Ahra.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- sorry for the trolling, okay? hehe.

-sorry   for making you cried. (did you guys really cry in real life?)

-sorry for making Kris a jerk in this story. hehe.

-sorry that i even skipped to 5 years later. WHY? because i dont feel like writing the  whole pregnancy time and because i love to write something including kids!

-happy reading!

 

 

*5 years later*

 

“Mommy! I want to eat ice cream!” He dropped his schoolbag, his cap and his jacket all the way long while running to the kitchen.

 

“Kevin Wu Yihan! What did I tell you about putting your stuffs at one place neatly?” Ahra nagged as she picks up everything one by one. You seriously did inherit this behavior from someone.

 

“Sorry mom.” Kevin walks out from the kitchen and apologized.

 

Okay. Now this is my son. Apologizing for his mistake unlike someone.

 

“I forgive you this time. But if it ever happen again, no ice cream! Get it?”

 

“Okay mom! I promise! Can I eat the ice cream now?” Kevin pleaded while making a cute face.

 

“Yes you can but after you eat the lunch. I'll give you three scoops if you do so.”

 

“Okay!”

 

Kevin then rushing back to the kitchen and takes his place in the dining table.

 

“Mom, should we wait for Dad?” Kevin asked when he can see Ahra preparing the lunch and ready to let him eat.

 

“Dad?” Ahra sighed. What is the function having him here, Kevin. He will just eat and leave. “Maybe he is a lil bit late.” Ahra said giving excuses.

 

“Now eat your lunch, Kevin.” Ahra ordered and Kevin obediently scooped his own rice and eat well.

 

A few minutes later, Ahra and Kevin can hear the door clicked.

 

“Aha! That must be Dad!” Kevin sounds excited.

 

“Daddy!” Kevin runs to Kris and Kris simply gives him a bear hug.

 

Ahra gets up from her seat just to get Kris another bowl of rice. Ahra then simply puts down the bowl of rice at Kris' usual spot in front of Kevin. Through out this year, this is their daily routine. Kris would go out to work but never missed his lunch time at home no matter how cold the situation between him and Ahra. Ahra had already used to this daily life.

 

After giving birth to Kevin, she decided to come back to Korea as she promised. She raised Kevin on her own. Well, Kris never said he hated Kevin like how Ahra had expected, but he simply treats Kevin just like that. Not like other kids at Kevin's age which his father would shower them with everything. And his relationship with Ahra, is even colder. They rarely talk or never talk at all in a day. If there is no Kevin in the house, Ahra bet the house will be as quiet as a grave. Ahra spends her daily life doing the house chores, sending Kevin to the kindergarten and picking him up while Kris is usually busy with his work. He works at his father's company in Korea. How lucky his life is that right after graduating college, he became the CEO in that company.

 

“Mommy! EXO uncle will come tonight, right?!” Kevin breaks the silence.

 

Oh yes, Exo. They are even closer and stronger through out these years. Luhan and Xiumin are already working with Kris while the others except Suho are studying at local university. After she got back to Korea, Exo told her that Suho had decided to further his studies in the United States which left Ahra with more disappointments since she hasn't talk to Suho ever since the day she confessed to the whole school about her marriage.

 

The whole Exo realized the situation between Kris and Ahra but they never talked about it. Not that they dont try to talk to Kris but there is no use since Kris refuses to talk about this. Being a good friend, they always come to visit Ahra and Kevin once a month. They would shower Kevin with all the things Kevin ever requested although Ahra have million times told them that Ahra never wanted to trouble them.

 

“Mommy.. what are you going to cook tonight?” Kevin asked again while sipping his soup.

 

“Uhm, what do you wanna eat?” Ahra giving chance for Kevin to decide.

 

Although he is just 5 years old, Ahra feel blessed that Kevin is matured enough to handle any situation although Ahra knew Kevin sometimes feels the lacking of love in his family.

 

“asdfghjhgfyujdhghdjhk”

 

“Wu Yihan! Dont talk with your mouth full with food.” Ahra said to Kevin but out of sudden Kris was the one who started coughing. He feels like it was his name being called out by Ahra.

 

Ahra realized that Kris choked his own food so she immediately passed him a glass of water. Kris sipped the water and calmed himself down before continue eating again.

 

“Uncle Tao told me the other day that he wanna eat pasta that you cooked! What do you think, Dad?” Kevin tried to make Kris involve in the conversation.

 

“I dont mind whatever it is. I am done. I am going back to work.” Kris said while wiping his mouth with the tissue and gets up from his seat.

 

“Dad! We are going to eat ice cream after this. Join us?”

 

“Sorry Kevin. I need to rush to see my client after this.” Kris said and leave the kitchen.

 

Kevin sighed and put his chopsticks and spoon down. He stares at his own food. It hurts Ahra when she know her own son is trying to keep his feelings. Ahra just feels like screaming to Kris for breaking his son's heart over and over again but she still has her sense.

 

“Kevin, let's eat ice cream now and then we go to the mini market to buy the ingredients needed for the pasta tonight, okay?!” Ahra tried to bring back the normal atmosphere.

 

Kevin didnt answer Ahra neither do respond to Ahra. He just sit there with an empty look. Maybe still frustrated.

 

“I'll buy you Chocopie!” Ahra whispered to Kevin's ear.

 

Kevin slowly w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter