Fourty-Three.

Kris The Great and Powerful, Ugly Ahra.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

“Kris, we heard that you are going to marriy Hyorin?” Xiumin breaks the silence.

 

After spending a night at Kris' house, Xiumin asked Kris to go out for awhile and follow him and Exo. At first Kris refused to agree but when Xiumin said it is about an important matter, Kris couldn't refused anymore. He knows whenever Xiumin speaks in a serious voice tone with serious face, it's mean that he is not joking around. Kris wonder what it is about because Xiumin told him it is about Exo and told him not to tell Ahra. Kevin wanted to follow him at the beginning but Kris promised Kevin that he will be back by dinner.

 

And now, all of them are gathering at a table in a cafe nearby. Surrounded by Exo with intense looks makes Kris even more curious but as soon as the reached the cafe and ordered some drinks, none of them seems wanna start the conversation yet until Xiumin finally speaks out.

 

“Where did you guys heard that?!” Kris rolled his eyes at Xiumin's sudden question. So this is all about. It is not about Exo, it is about me.

 

“Don't pretend like you are damn surprised Kris.” Suho glanced at Kris.

 

“Kevin... he cried so hard because of this right? He called Suho in the middle of the night and told him everything. How could you just.. make your son cried that hard, Kris?!” Luhan sounds like he is pissed off.

 

Kris was taken aback at Luhan's statement. He didn't mean to make Kevin cried hard that time. Kris was surprised that Kevin called Suho and told him everything. He feels so helpless. He is Kevin's father and yet Kevin still look for Suho.

 

“So it is true that you are going to marry her, hyung?” Chen asked when there is no answer from Kris.

 

“I did not said that or confirmed anything, Chen.” Kris said.

 

“Then you're saying Kevin lied?” Suho sarcastically said and glares at Kris.

 

“What the... I didn't mean that.” Kris said.

 

“Then what, Kris?” Xiumin asking for confirmation.

 

But Kris still keeping his silence. He doesn't know how to explain to his friends.

 

“Hyung, is it true that she is your girlfriend?” Lay asked.

 

“Do you still love Hyorin, hyung?” Baekhyun followed up after Lay.

 

“Hyung.. why aren't you answering us?” Tao asked.

 

“Why?!” Kris started to feel annoyed. “What if it is all true?”

 

“Are you crazy?!” Suho gives his sharp look at Kris.

 

“Why?” Kris simply said that making some of the Exo boiled up at his cold shoulder.

 

“You don't know anything about her hyung! She is not like what you think!” Sehun said feeling worried if it is true that Kris wanna marry Hyorin.

 

“So tell me about it.” Kris said while crossing his arms.

 

“She..” Chanyeol almost spilled everything but Lay managed to stop him.

 

“Guys, don't. We promised Ahra.” Lay said.

 

“Kris, are you serious about marrying Hyorin? What about Kevin?” Xiumin asked concernly.

 

“What about Kevin? Well, I can still be his father. Not a problem at all.” Kris simply said.

 

“You son of a !” Suho almost smashed the table when he hit the table hard as soon as he heard that words coming out from Kris.

 

“Suho hyung, calm down.” Kyungsoo said.

 

“Kris, Kevin need a father that can give him all his attention. And not just Kevin, it is about Ahra too. She needs a real husband that can take care of her and love her all his life. If you don't love her, let her go. I am sure your parents will understand.” Luhan tried to explain hoping that Kris will understand.

 

“You are torturing her feelings because of that damn promise you made when you were little! She never left you. She always k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter