Nine.

Kris The Great and Powerful, Ugly Ahra.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sorry for quick storyline. i was updating via phone ><  

Ahra washed her hands and wiped them with the tissue. She look at herself in the mirror. She still cant believe herself.

I passed the audition and I am the heroine now? I'll beat Hyorin for sure. But are the production crews sure about this? I am no beauty queen like Hyorin. It wasn’t my intention at all. It all because of Suho. Suho.. I am not a confident person before I’ve met him. He changed me. But..

Ahra stops and turns around as she heard the door. Somebody has entered the toilet. She turn around and found out it was Hyorin, Hana and Seungah. So it was them. Ahra thought they wanted to use the toilet. Well, Ahra was about to go out of the toilet when Hana suddenly stopped her. Hana pushed Ahra until her back meet the wall. The three of them crossed their arms and stand right in front of Ahra fiercefully.

“What’s wrong?” Ahra asked.

“What is wrong? Don’t you see the whole you is a wrong thing at the first place?” Hana said.

“What do you mean?” Ahra don’t understand.

“Look at this still pretending innocent.” Hana said to Hyorin.

“I realized that after Exo K come to school, she is acting differently now.” Seungah said to Hyorin.

“What is your problem with that Seungah? People change. So did you, Seungah.” Ahra spat sarcastically to Seungah.

“Yah!” Seungah yelled at Ahra. “Look at her now Hyorin. She dares to talk back to us.”

“Are you Exo K’s toy? I mean did you even sleep with each of them? Or did you cast some spell on them? Because I never see any dumb guy would be friends with an ugly girl like you.” Hyorin said.

“Watch your words okay? They are not dumb.” Ahra defends.

“Then what? Blind? I bet you are actually a , a and a of course! How the hell did you get to be the main heroine despite your ugly looks?!” Hyorin pointed angrily.

“You should ask Miss Han not me.” Ahra simply said.

Ahra tried once again to get out from the toilet as she really cant stand the three girls but again they blocked her way. Hyorin pushed Ahra again and this time much harder. She had her one hand on Ahra’s shoulder pushing and stopping her from moving.

“I want you back off or whatever from the drama. Tell Miss Han you are not interested or something.” Hyorin stares Ahra with a deep gaze.

“No. Why would i?” Ahra stays strong. She cant suddenly gave in the fight because she know Suho needs her.

“Yah!” Hyorin tightened her gripped on Ahra’s shoulder. “I am the queenka of this school and everyone expected me to get that role not you! The teachers probably made mistake. They are blind for getting you into that role! Most important thing is, I am the one that is more suited as Kris' partner not you.”

“Why don't just you, yourself go talk to Miss Han if you really want it.” Ahra sincerely suggested.

“No. You do it, . Why cant you understand. Just ing go tell her!” Hyorin yelled.

“I don’t want!”

“What a !” Hyorin grabbed a fist of Ahra’s hair. Ahra yelped in pain.

“Back off from the drama or I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter