Ten.

Kris The Great and Powerful, Ugly Ahra.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ahra heard her phone ringing loudly. She was still in her dreamland. She forced her eyes to open wide. She rubbed her eyes a few times. She reached her hand on the nightstand to reach her phone. She slid the phone.

“Yeobosaeyo?” She lazily answered without looking at the screen.

“Good morning Ahra!”

A cheerful voice on the line. Ahra ribbed her eyes again. She reached her broken glasses and wears it. She can hardly see but it still helps. She look at her phone screen through the cracked glasses.

“Suho?”

“Yes Ahra. I guess you just woke up. Ahra, don’t you remember? I promised to take you out today! Quickly get ready. I am on my way to your home!” Suho sounds excited.

“Take me out?” Ahra still confused.

“Yes Ahra. We need to find you new glasses remember?” Suho patiently explained.

“Oh!” Ahra remembered. She smiles through the phone thinking that Suho could really fulfilled his promise to her unlike someone.

“Now, go get ready okay? I’ll call you when I arrived at your home!”

“Okay!” Ahra hung up the phone and stares at the ceiling excitedly.

Suho is taking me out! Suho is taking me out! Wait, why am I too excited. Because he is the first guy that wanna take me out! Wait, stop it Ahra. He is taking you out just as friend. Friend. It is not like a date or something. Hold yourself Ahra!But my heart beats so fast! Omo!

Ahra just cant stop smiling. She jumped off the bed and went to the bathroom with smile that wont disappeared from her face.

 

*

Ahra realized that she was a bit late. She had wasted her time choosing what to wear when finally she just decided to wear a simple long sleeves tee with pair of skinny jeans. She realized that she hasn’t gone shopping for her own clothes since Mrs Wu has gone to China because usually Mrs Wu will accompany her shopping.  Ahra think that her closet is unlike any other teenagers at her age. Her closet is seriously empty. She might call Mrs Wu later to ask her opinion because Ahra is not someone that is really updated with the latest fashion.

Ahra decided to wear her broken glasses because she seriously cant see anything clearly without  that glasses although she knew she will look ridiculous in front of Suho.  Who cares when she is going to get a pair of new glasses later? Ahra locked her room before rushing down the stairs. She looks at the watch on her hand. It’s already 11am.

Ahra was about to find her shoes when she saw a tall figure at the living room standing still like a boss staring at her. Ahra decided to ignore him. Why is he waking up this early by the way? After yesterday incident, Ahra didn’t talk to him at all even when they are at home. Ahra locked herself in her room ignoring him although last night he keep screaming for her name.

“Ahra. Why are you rushing? Where do you wanna go?” Kris asked Ahra like a boss.

Huh! I am not talking to you anymore Wu Yifan! Why the hell you wake up so early by the way?! Ugh. Go back to sleep!

“Ahra I am talking to you. You never went outside on weekends if there is nothing important. Why today?” Kris asked as if he cares about Ahra.

Since when did you care? Don’t pretend like you care about me Wu Yifan. Tch!

Ahra keeps responding to Kris in her head but in reality she pretends like she was busy searching for her shoes.

“Ahra. Are you ignoring me?”Kris grabbed Ahra’s wrist to stop her.  “Speak to me. Ahra you are acting so childish now!”

Now I am the one who is acting childish?! Seriously Kris? Whatever.

 “Wu Ahra!” Kris lost his patience.

“Yeobeosaeyo?” Ahra took out his phone that isn’t ringing at all. “Oh! Suho? Okay. Okay. Wait a sec. I am coming out.”

Kris tightened his grip on Ahra’s wrist.

“Suho?! You are going out with Suho?!” Kris eyes widened as he couldn't believe  what he just heard. “Just the two of you?! No Ahra! I am not letting you out with a stranger.”

“He is my friend. My best friend! You don’t have any rights to stop me. Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter