Fourty-Five.

Kris The Great and Powerful, Ugly Ahra.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- a BIG thankyou for all new readers.

- thankyou for all your nice and lovely comments readers!

- thankyou for your upvotes too!

 

"Mommy..good morning!" Kevin happily jumps on the bed as soon as he sees Ahra opens her eyes. 

 

"Good morning sweetheart." Ahra said with a smile. 

 

Ahra could hardly move to get up and sit on the bed. Her head is still spinning but she tried to. Lying down on the bed all night long is making her tired too. Kevin helps her to get up. She smiles at Kevin looking at how helpful he is.

 

"Are you feeling better, Mommy?" Kevin said while putting his small hand on Ahra's forehead.

 

"A bit better. But still..." Ahra couldn't finish her words when suddenly the door was swung open.

 

“Good morning!! Breakfast is ready!" Kris said excitedly while bringing the tray in his hands to Ahra and Kevin.

 

Ahra was surprised. Kris looks so different. He acts so differently too. This is new to Ahra but rather than taking this as a new thing to her, she feels so strange about it. This is so weird to Ahra.

 

"Kris.. what are you...doing?" Ahra gather her senses to ask Kris.

 

“You havent eat anything since last night." Kris said while taking his seat at the corner of the bed next to Ahra. "Let's eat some breakfast okay?" He finished his sentence with a smile.

 

He smiles?! Who is this! This is not the Kris Wu that I've been living with! What happened..."B-but.."

 

"Mommy, Daddy has been taking care of you since yesterday!" Kevin said full of determination letting Ahra know what happened.

 

Kris smiles at Kevin and ruffles his son's hair. "Come on everyone. Let's eat. Kevin, here is yours." Kris passes Kevin his breakfast.

 

Kevin suddenly frowned when he looked at what Kris just gave him. “But this egg looks so ugly.."

 

Kris' face immediately change to a dissapointed look which Ahra realized. She thought he must feel very dissapointed because for someone like him that has put so much effort in doing something that is not in his daily routine, it is so dissapointing when someone looks down at his own effort. 

 

“Kevin.. be thankful. At least Daddy is trying his best to cook for you..." Ahra said to Kevin.

 

"Sorry Daddy. Thank you for this. I will eat now!" Kevin said before digging his breakfast.

 

With a wide smile forming on his face, Kris ruffles Kevin's hair happily. He then looks at Ahra and gives her a sweet smile. "Ahra,come eat this."

 

"Is that edible?" Ahra teasingly said while pointing at the bowl Kris was holding.

 

Kris pouted a bit before answering Ahra. "Yes, it's canned soup. Just eat please."

 

“Okay." 

 

"Say aaaa.." Kris opened his mouth wide as he raises the spoon to feed Ahra like a baby.

 

"Kris!" Ahra stopped Kris by holding his arm. "I can eat by myself." Even to the level of feeding me, are you really Wu Yifan?

 

"No! Let me feed you." Kris insisted.

 

Ahra sighed and gave up. She knows there is no use arguing with Kris when he started insisting. Moreover, she doesn't want Kevin to misunderstand Kris and her. She opens slowly and Kris' lips formed another smile before feeding Ahra. Kris was too focused in feeding Ahra and she obediently eats until she realized that Kevin is staring at them with a smile on his face.

 

"Kevin..." Ahra Kevin's hair. "How is your food?"

 

"Well, it is okay.." Kevin paused a bit before leaning a bit closer to Ahra. He took a glance at Kris before whispering to Ahra. "But I still missed Mommy's cooking."

 

"I've heard that Wu Yihan!" Kris glares at Kevin.

 

Kevin quickly moves closer to Ahra and hides when he saw Kris.

 

Ahra giggles at Kevin's reaction. “I'll cook you lunch okay?"

 

"No!" Kris quickly opposed. "You still have fever. So, no. I won't let you. Never. Not for today." 

 

Ahra looks at Kris weirdly. "Since when did you become over protective?"

 

"Since you fell sick and you are.." Kris paused a bit. "My wife..  Just listen to me Wu Ahra."

 

Ahra choose to keep her silence after Kris said that. She keeps thinking if there is something wrong with Kris because he acted so strange this morning. Meanwhile, Kris was mentally congratulating himself for daring to said that in front of Ahra. He secretly smiled when Ahra didnt look at him.

 

"Mommy, Daddy please don't fight.." Kevin pouted.

 

"No, no.. we aren't fight. We will never fight anymore. I promise, Kevin." Kris said to Kevin assuring his word with a smile.

 

There is a tinglish feeling inside Ahra when Kris said that to Kevin. The feeling she had is something she couldn't describe with words. It is so strange. She wonders if she is dreaming and all of this is not real. Kris is acting so differently to her. Kris had never done something ike this in his whole life. What made him acting like this out of a sudden?

 

"Ahra, here.. take your medicine." Kris passes her two pills. "You need to shower later on. I'll help you."

 

Ahra was about to eat the medicine when she heard that. She quickly shooked her head. "NO!"

 

“YES! What if you fall in the bathroom and hurt yourself?!" Kris rolled his eyes acting strict. But Ahra can actually see him grinning.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter