Twenty-Five.

Kris The Great and Powerful, Ugly Ahra.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“How are we going to sleep?” Kyungsoo asked as they were arranging their comforters and pillows.

“Who wanna sleep next to me?” Xiumin raised his hand.

“Should we sleep by age order?” Chen asked.

“Luhan hyung! I wanna sleep next to you!” Sehun whines to Luhan but Luhan just wouldn't let him sleep next to him.

“Kris ge! I want to sleep next to you too~” Tao pulled Kris next to him until he makes Kris lie down.

“Chanyeol! You are invading my space. Move!” Baekhyun kicked Chanyeol.

“Who took my blanket?” Lay questioned while looking around.

“Ahra noona, sleep with me?” Kai saids to Ahra.

Ahra who is sitting on the couch staring at the chaotic boys was surprised with Kai’s small ‘invitation’. She was about to say something when someone cuts her off.

“No!” Kris get up from his place next to Tao.

“Ahra, you sleep here, on the couch and don’t move.” Kris forced Ahra to lie down on the couch and covered her with a blanket.

“Wu Yifan.. I—” Ahra gets up trying to say something but Kris pushes her again to make her lie down on the couch.

“No excuse. You can sleep down here and get a back pain. Just sleep on the couch. I don’t want you to get a backache.” Kris said.

“Since when did you care?” Ahra rolled her eyes.

“Since you become my wife. Fullstop. Or just sleep in your room.” Kris said in threatening voice.

“Ahh! Andwae! We want Ahra noona to sleep with us too.” Sehun whines.

“Then this is how it would be. She will be sleeping on the couch.” Kris said strictly making everyone else scared of arguing with him.

“Ahra, you’re afraid orh Kris aren't you?” Xiumin said and smirked when everyone is already lying down at their own spots.

“No.” Ahra said.

“Then why aren’t you fighting back when he told you to sleep there?” Xiumin provoked.

“Because I don’t want to sleep with you guys either.” Ahra simply said.

“Are you afraid to sleep next to me noona? It’s not like I will do anything to you.” Kai said and pouted.

“It’s not that Kai..” Ahra said feeling a bit guilty.

“It’s not that Kai but Ahra is afraid if somebody next to you will kiss her again.” Luhan said teasingly knowing that Suho’s gping to sleep next to Kai. 

“Who knows where he's gonna kiss her. Maybe not the cheeks. It could be on the...” Xiumin added and chuckled.

“Lips!” Luhan finished Xiumin’s words.

“Yah! Luhan!”

Ahra reached her hand to Luhan's head which was just an arm's length from her and pulled his hair hard. Luhan groaned in pain while trying to free himself from her.

“Ahra noona! Don’t be so mean to my hyung!” Sehun said while trying to free Luhan from Ahra.

“Oh, so now you are on Luhan’s side? Fine Sehun. Fine.” Ahra said and let go of Luhan. Ahra turn away.

“Let’s just sleep everyone. Okay?” Suho said awkwardly. That was the first sentence he ever said after the Truth or Dare games.

“Yes. Let’s just sleep.” Kris agreed while switching off the light.

“Goodnight everyone.” Chen said.

“Goodnight Chen.” Ahra replied.

“Goodnight Ahra. Goodnight everyone.” Suho said although he was actually nervous.

“Goodnight Suho. Sweet dream. Goodnight everyone too.”

Ahra said before the living room finally fell into a peaceful silence. Everyone have drifted to their own dreamland. Probably tired after spending the whole day together. Ahra too. Once she closes her eyes, she immediately fall into a deep sleep. Not a few minutes after that, the room fills with snoring and heavy breathing sounds. Everyone is deep in slumber. Except for two certain guys.

Suho cant even close his eyes thinking what has happened to him tonight. He was unsure what has lead him into kissing Ahra. Although deep inside he feels lucky that it was only on the cheek. If he kissed her on the lips, who knows what will happen. She might not want to forgive him, he thought.

Meanwhile on the other side of the living room is Kris who is anxious. Luhan’s word caught his attention that it keeps replaying in his mind. His brain just could't stop thinking of possible scenarios. What if when everyone is fast asleep, somebody sneaked a kiss to Ahra? Not someone, Suho to be exact. Ughh.  what should I do now? Besides, I don’t actually like the fact Ahra is sleeping here with us. I don’t want the boys to see her sleeping figure. What if the blanket fell and the next morning ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter